Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Pastor Kalu Ijeoma Accused Of Defiling 19 Months Old Girl In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Kalu Ijeoma Accused Of Defiling 19 Months Old Girl In Delta (28835 Views)

Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts / Chrisland School Supervisor Accused Of Defiling 2-year-old Pupil Sent To Prison / 20-Year-Old Lady Arrested For Kidnapping A 7-Year-Old Girl For 19 Months. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kalu Ijeoma Accused Of Defiling 19 Months Old Girl In Delta by NewDawn2O21: 12:12am On Jun 16, 2021
sapphiere:
powerfulguy also posted a rape case here. What do you have to say? Ediot!

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Justwise
OAM4J

Rule 2 violation
Re: Pastor Kalu Ijeoma Accused Of Defiling 19 Months Old Girl In Delta by Hassanmaye(m): 12:35am On Jun 16, 2021
Men of god

Re: Pastor Kalu Ijeoma Accused Of Defiling 19 Months Old Girl In Delta by ImaIma1(f): 9:00am On Jun 16, 2021
Romanoff:
I remember when someone on facebook said there's probably a pedophile in every family but we'd never know until someone is caught.

People bashed her from here to Timbuktu claiming "na your family get pedophile, speak for your family alone, God forbid" etc.

Nobody wishes to have wicked people like that in their family but the sad reality is that every pedophile, the ones caught and yet to be caught belongs to a family.

Protect your children by every means possible o. It's not easy but do the best you can.

It is well.

It might be true. We just discovered one in my family, though extended. He was molesting a 16yr old family friend that was staying with them. When she told me, I had to alert her mum to come pick her before the touching graduates to sex.

Till now thw wife of the "molester" is unaware and even the guy himself doesn't know that we know. The girl was just taken out of that environment.
Re: Pastor Kalu Ijeoma Accused Of Defiling 19 Months Old Girl In Delta by Romanoff(f): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2021
ImaIma1:

It might be true. We just discovered one in my family, though extended. He was molesting a 16yr old family friend that was staying with them. When she told me, I had to alert her mum to come pick her before the touching graduates to sex.

Till now thw wife of the "molester" is unaware and even the guy himself doesn't know that we know. The girl was just taken out of that environment.

As much as we try to shy away from it. It's just the truth.
Re: Pastor Kalu Ijeoma Accused Of Defiling 19 Months Old Girl In Delta by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
sapphiere:
powerfulguy also posted a rape case here. What do you have to say? Ediot!

Who Is Distrubing . Com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Agencies Kill 18 Nigerians During Lockdown, More Than COVID-19 - NHRC / She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks / Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.