Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,421 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

My First Season At Arsenal Was Tough – Partey - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My First Season At Arsenal Was Tough – Partey (167 Views)

I Sold Pure Water On Lagos Streets, Life Was Tough - Victor Osimhen / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / Oxlade-chamberlain Admits Leaving Arsenal 'was The Hardest Decision He Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Season At Arsenal Was Tough – Partey by solbase10(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2021
Arsenal midfielder Thomas Partey has disclosed that it took him time to adapt to the Premier League football in his first season with the club.

Partey, who joined the Gunners from Atletico Madrid last summer at a fee worth £45 million, managed 18 Premier League starts last season.

In a chat with Ghana’s TV3, the Ghanain international stated that the Premier League is a different league entirely.

“Well I think everybody has seen it, there’s been ups and downs.

“We’ve had good times and bad times, but this is my first season and I think I had to adapt to how they play, get used to my teammates.

“I think now I’m getting used to them and I know with hard work everything will be okay for the next season.

“Of course, it’s not easy. The Premier League is one of the best leagues in the world and if you want to be there you have to be able to do everything well. So I like this challenge and I’m ready to do everything.”

Source: https://www.completesports.com/my-first-season-at-arsenal-was-tough-partey/

(1) (Reply)

Tips Of The Week 17.06.2021 Euro 2020 (england Vs. Scotland) / Goaloong. Net / Barcelona Prefer To Loan Out Coutinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.