Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Apostle Suleman Celebrates First Child On 16th Birthday (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Celebrates First Child On 16th Birthday (Photos) (637 Views)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Celebrates Her Birthday In Style (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Celebrates Nigeria's 57th Independence With Green & White Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates First Child On 16th Birthday (Photos) by Brika: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
Senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Apostle Johnson Suleman on Monday took to social media to celebrate his first child Vannessa Johnson Suleman on her 16th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The preacher shared a picture of his daughter clad in red dress and prayed that she would continually be a good example to others.

“Happy birthday my daughter. GODSFAVOUR VANNESSA JOHNSON-SULEMAN. My 1st seed, daughter and friend. May you continually be a leading light to your siblings, peers and the world at large,” he wrote.

“Have a blast. You already know how much I love you.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQF6oCkA9sN/?utm_medium=copy_link

On Twitter, he wrote, “Thanks for being a daughter that gives me joy. Blessings and grace upon you.”

Suleman has been married to Lizzy for 17 years.

The clergyman recently denied predicting his death shortly after Prophet Temitope Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations passed on.

Lalasticlala

Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates First Child On 16th Birthday (Photos) by Bola146(f): 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
cool Happy to you damsel
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates First Child On 16th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Waaw... His seed is beautiful
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates First Child On 16th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
You where going through Instagram and you saw his post about his daughter birthday to a social media that contain people that actually like him and follow him, and the next thing to come your mind is that "wow I think nairaland will appreciate this news".
Re: Apostle Suleman Celebrates First Child On 16th Birthday (Photos) by seunsiju(m): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
To Bleep this girl is my next mission.....Edo way

(1) (Reply)

The True Gospel / INSIDE LIFE: PASTOR Bathe For Ladies Naked In Church At Crossover Night For Deli / As A Christian, Do You Think "Too Much Knowledge Is Evil?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.