Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria (14606 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Twitter Recommendations To Affect Other Social Media Platforms / Lai Mohammed: Twitter Has Reached Us For Talks / Lai Mohammed: Twitter's Mission In Nigeria Is Suspicious (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lai Mohammed has bad breathe because of constant lies. These people won't retire well, posterity won't forgive them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
Does this man always spew rubbish like this? Doesn't he have any family members to talk to him? Does no one love him?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by Ojikutubaba: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
AMEN

GeneralPula:
Over 200 brand new buses bought by Lagos State Government were burnt to ashes,’’ he added.

This was part of the goal behind those that fueled the end sarz protest. It pained me that they succeeded..

They knew the bus were new. They knew it would cause severe destruction and they intentionally burnt everything..

People behind those damages, people supporting them on Nairaland & all fake news carries won’t know peace !
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by avalon7(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Okay now they accept that there were civilian casualties during the endSars protest
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Will you know peace as you see bandits murder people everyday and the government is mum to it? See how the government is running helter skelter for IPOB but can not condemn Bandits and tag them terrorists.

Tell me.

Yes I will know peace for sure..

I’ve never voted for APC nor PDP..

I’m not responsible for whatever they’re offering Nigerians..

If there are people who shouldn’t know peace, maybe it’s gonna anything PDP & APC..
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://dailynigerian.com/twitter-liable-endsars/
If you ban twitter. We will use Facebook and still stage a massive protest. Wicked government.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by dannielight(m): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
This guy doesn't cease to amaze me. grin That's why his name will always give him away.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Twitter news everywhere.All will be alright at last.visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for free stuff. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. God bless Nigeria.

Are Lai Mohammed/Buhari/APC friends or enemies of Nigeria?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by tolaswim: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
He always make no sense out of no sense
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Twitter news everywhere.All will be alright at last.visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for free stuff. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. God bless Nigeria.
Since they ban twitter, jack gave them no response.

Yet they're obsessed with twitter undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by Truthteller2020: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
GeneralPula:
Over 200 brand new buses bought by Lagos State Government were burnt to ashes,’’ he added.

This was part of the goal behind those that fueled the end sarz protest. It pained me that they succeeded..

They knew the bus were new. They knew it would cause severe destruction and they intentionally burnt everything..

People behind those damages, people supporting them on Nairaland & all fake news carries won’t know peace !
Don't let lie of Muhammed infect ur brain.The buses were used to transport thurgs that attacked the protesters, that's why they burnt then..Stop lying and embrace truth.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by fof1: 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
powerfulguy:

This Talkertive Minister should face Nigerian Government and Politics. Leave Twitter alone...Ur Sleeping and Wskingvup Thoughts is now Twitter. Abi?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by eguarojeona: 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
APC/bubu always looking for who to blame for their failures .
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by Shinexprints(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Na twitter pull trigger? shocked
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by Gambit23: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by BobbyZrealist(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
GeneralPula:

Ogbeni!! Shift abeg
Wetin you they cap?
We are talking about human lives,you are talking about buses?

Where the buses not bought with the taxpayers money.
Who is the government? The people.
Make u dey use your six wella ohh!!
Stop to dey yarn dust for public.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by guru90: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
ba7man:
I've been on Twitter since 2011 and was aware when the Facebook cretins flooded in and ruined it with their insults, daft point of view and fakenews.

After the 2019 election loss, they all started competing for the most inciting fakenews, media handles and influencers started collecting money to trend all sorts of hashtags, even destructive ones that put the nation at risk.

The straw was the influx of the IPOB cretins and Nnamdi Kanu.

Any attempt to call them to order was classified an assault on free speech.

Now, I finally understand. Thanks alot for your clarification...

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by kolmart: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hope this man is not suffering from psychiatry problem?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by Gjmff: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
Really
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by Minjim: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
Look at these fools shifting blame
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by phoenixcent(m): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
ba7man:
So because Twitter aided APC into power means they should allow them incite violence and anarchy in Nigeria through fakenews.

deleting buharis twit is fake news right? so pathetic
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by naijadrivablog: 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
Always blaming others
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by IMAliyu(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
masseratti:
The question is, was endsars a bad thing? Apart from government political hoodlums that hijack the campaign, so why are they still fretting over end Sars?.
Well, they may be angry that endsars made them feel powerless, and they had to concede to the will of the protesters.
As opposed to their regular lording of power over people.

Just my guess.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by olaeffect(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
And yet, you and your president kept using twitter without any problem, not until Bubu's post was removed.
Nice one.
Let us see how any body from this government (and it's supporters here on nairaland) will make heaven.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by brosom(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
E don reach when we go luvk this man put for zoo oo
he's already in a zoo, reason why he's abnormal..
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
Baba don hi on BKT
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by pieces18: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
powerfulguy:

He's never tired of stoopid lies. The man can be annoying. The demand made during the endSars protest are they genuine or not? If not because we are easy - going people, people like liers should be in jail by now. Right now have little kids in kidnappers den in Niger state. They aren't saying anything about it, but the useless twit that was deleted is their problem. Its funny that our journalists don't aka them such questions, always asking them what they expect. I'm sorry for this country.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by MOTOPARK: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
GeneralPula:

People who won’t know peace burnt it!
I agreed with you 100%
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by femixville(m): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
teamsynergy:
Who is liable for the toll gate shooting , indiscriminate killings by herdsman?

Twitter grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by scholes23(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
If this man be my papa, I go disown am. Tueh!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by Kdon2: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria by sencekompis: 2:00am On Jun 16, 2021
MR OLORIBURUKU NI E. LIES LIES LIES U GO SONN PEMEN aseeee waaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: We’ll Soon Unveil Big Men Behind Oil Theft / 2023: Peter Obi Is One Of The Finest Presidential Candidates – Ortom / More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.