Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi (14609 Views)

More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State / More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by FuckFuckPastor: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sea Of Heads As Supporters In Bauchi State Attend PDP Presidential Rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2RzPsFfHeU

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by FuckFuckPastor: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
More

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by FuckFuckPastor: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
More..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by APCNGN: 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
Massive, as expected! I am expecting at least 70% for Atiku I'm Bauchi!

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by DennisEche(m): 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
smiley
Atiku has the North. Reason why he called Wike and his G5 bluff. He no send them. Wike is now confused. Ikpeazu denied him, Othorm is playing hide and seek with wike, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state is running from Wike, Sheyi Makinde is working underground for Atiku

46 Likes 11 Shares

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by kennyz247(m): 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
Atiku having a very easy ride/cruz for this election...

Tinubu, coward G5 and Obi is a boy making everything work well and easy for Atiku....

politics na sense no bi gragra

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by CallmeCHIKE: 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
Atiku sweeping the north.

Bookmark this.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by awoniyi1236(m): 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
cheesy
Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by HighQue007: 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
Obidients crying!

I have never seen people so delusional and afraid of reality like the so called obedients plus acting like fanatics. If they are truly into this election like they claim then in a month now we will have a lot of depressed citizens to deal with. Like the useless Afenifere elder trying to incite the people for saying if Obi doesn’t win there won’t be Nigeria and nobody is saying anything cos he is an elder forgetting fools get old too. That’s too much desperation from an elder.

Obidients just woke up to Nigeria politics need politics 101 so they don’t wear their heart on their sleeve and so they know attacking people on socials is not what gets you presidency.
Let me school you a bit. In politics anywhere in the world there is no third force in an election. It’s either you are the ruling or the opposition, in fact that is the two class of votes during election. The few cases where you see a new party upsetting the existing is when they form coalitions. No divided opposition can win a ruling party. You all have to say these so you won’t cry that the voting was rigged. The real people voting in Nigeria the bunch of them have no internet and I got to realize those fighting for Obi are Nigerians in diaspora.

This election will be too easy for BAT while Obi is busy enjoying attention and the money cos this is the closest he would be to that seat.

You can quote me, cry, attack me if you want but it is the reality and the truth. There is what you think and there is reality so this is reality.
I have been attacked and called many names cos I said I don’t have PVC and won’t vote by the so called obedient then I know you not just obedients but fanatics and ethnicity bigot. The most of people supporting Obi are from the SE but they attack people from other region voting their candidates that is when they know Nigerians should vote on Competence and capacity while it’s obvious Obi is the least of the top 4..

We can’t afford to make the mistake we made with Buhari when we wanted to get GEJ out by all means and playing blind to Buhari capacity. He promised us change, stop corruption just like Obi. All the things say he would do he never told us how just like Buhari then.

Instead of you to quote me, screenshot and come back to this post after Feb25th and stop acting like Fanatics.. Nigeria do not belong to 1 set of people..

Obi will lose and nothing will happen to Nigeria even tho I do not believe in One Nigeria at least for now.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Nawteemaxie(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
Peter Obi is your next president. I`m not asking you, I`m telling you.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Sultty(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
anything in as much as to keep the evil party apc away for good embarassed

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by tolumizzy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
Na wash.....OBI owns majority of those crowd

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Topmaike007(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
Wahala God abeg na Labour party we dey pray for oo....this crowd is Intimidating

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by JoyceNelly(f): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
Odiegwu really
Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Kaa4(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
This country is not ready fro liberation yet.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
FreddieGray:
"Little by little we managed to collect 8 million signatures" https://odysee.com/@RTDocumentary:4/Battle-for-Africa:9
Villa12:
yes o Add zero to the front of the eight biko 😀 At least una get 80 million votes in the bag even though say na empty naming ceremony campaign rally your Obi dey do up and down 😀😀
Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by sofeo(m): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
Alright
Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
But I thought online miscreants of the demented drug lord said that the north is in the bag for their master

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Samogloby: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
God bless the incoming president of Nigeria. Atiku/Okowa is a goal.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by SirNature23: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Bauchi feffle. Una do river

1 Like

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Mylove55(f): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
APCNGN:
Massive, as expected! I am expecting at least 70% for Atiku I'm Bauchi!
tinubu is expecting nothing less than 40%

1 Like

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Chuknovski(m): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Atiku northern bagajan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by kennyz247(m): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
blood of Jesus, na human being be ds?
this is too massive to behold and is marvelous in our sight..

who can beat this...

some idiots will still say they are all payed crowd

8 Likes

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Aufbauh(m): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
I can see that the obidients have being celebrating the fathom popularity of Atiku in the North as if their principal Obi is not in the race again.

This is why I've maintained the narrative rationale of Mr Fashola that the opposition is simply divided and cannot add up.

Even if Tinubu evenly shares the northern votes with the two PDP guys Atiku & Kwankwaso and lockdown SW he's good to go.

The other PDP guy Obi will take much of the PDP votes in SE and SS therefore cancelling Atiku & Kwankwaso in the two zones.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by AlmightyMod(f): 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
I thought this bauchi state Governor say they will vote anybody buhari asked them to vote Abi baba has given him and his people the message codedly?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by salbis(m): 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
To avoid casualties, Urchins with blood pressure related issues, should stay away from this post.

VOTE WISELY!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Aufbauh:
I can see that the obidients have being celebrating the fathom popularity of Atiku in the North as if their principal Obi is not in the race again.

This is why I've maintained the narrative rationale of Mr Fashola that the opposition
obi is working for pdp

1 Like

Re: More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi by ybn1306: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
ogunprince18:

obi is working for pdp

Obi is codedly working with PDP

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibb Is Sick and admitted / Ogun PDP Gov Ticket: Kashamu Attacks Secondus, Says He Remains Party’s Candidate / Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.