Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Yung Bleu Visits Nigeria, Says “Na Lagos I Dey” (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung Bleu Visits Nigeria, Says “Na Lagos I Dey” (Video) (52024 Views)

Rema: "I Remember When I Dey Suffer", Fans React / Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) / Davido Flaunts Shirtless Tattooed Body In New Photos, Says “Na Dem De Rush Us” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yung Bleu Visits Nigeria, Says “Na Lagos I Dey” (Video) by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 16, 2021
PoloG:
What is yung bleu?

Is he not that guy that made buhari enter aso rock Singlehandedly
Re: Yung Bleu Visits Nigeria, Says “Na Lagos I Dey” (Video) by Realhommie(m): 5:13am On Jun 16, 2021
Icumsa45:
Am i feeling too old now? After the likes of jarule, dmx and maybe lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar. Omo to follow up with new rap artists dey hard me. I swear na because of Nairaland, I am just hearing about this guy.
You're not alone brother... Hahahahahaha

When i hear youngsters of this generation vibing to all 'em trap songs and the likes, I enjoy some of them but i don't know the artists and don't even wanna Know, Lol. I'm ok with the older generation Hip Hop and RnB artists that I'm familiar with, with the exception of a few very good new acts that i may really like.

But like some one mentioned up there, to each his own. That's why we're different.
Re: Yung Bleu Visits Nigeria, Says “Na Lagos I Dey” (Video) by meobizy(f): 6:28am On Jun 16, 2021
It was when Nairalanders stood adamant that Swae Lee (whoever that is) was bigger than Taylor Swift in the US I confirmed truly that this place was dominated by the Indomie generation especially the Gen Z crowd.

1 Like

Re: Yung Bleu Visits Nigeria, Says “Na Lagos I Dey” (Video) by tobstarizhia(m): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2021
FILTH!
Re: Yung Bleu Visits Nigeria, Says “Na Lagos I Dey” (Video) by 77up(m): 8:41am On Jun 16, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

how do you type with nobody moniker
I swear I still don't understand the logic behind that too grin I think is one of mod here
Re: Yung Bleu Visits Nigeria, Says “Na Lagos I Dey” (Video) by 77up(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2021
Only if you guys know that those people too normally check and compare the currency rate in the world to determine where they will have their vacation. Imagine packing million in dollars and enter naija, can you say the same in packing million in naira and enter UK?
Re: Yung Bleu Visits Nigeria, Says “Na Lagos I Dey” (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2021
robosky02:
Parke well abeg
na one day dem dey hear person name na. grin grin
Re: Yung Bleu Visits Nigeria, Says “Na Lagos I Dey” (Video) by ultimatekint(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2021
This is not the right time for you to come to Nigeria.
Re: Yung Bleu Visits Nigeria, Says “Na Lagos I Dey” (Video) by greenprince(m): 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
kingxsamz:
I wonder wetin all these people dey see for this country sef. grin

Publicity. I didn't know the guy, only knew his town Mobile cos I have a friend who's from there, but I'm on Spotify now playing his stuff and so are probably a million more Nigerians plus he'd rather chill in a place where he'll likely find some dope artists to work with.
Re: Yung Bleu Visits Nigeria, Says “Na Lagos I Dey” (Video) by kevweflex(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Emmadoc:

I am that i am.

grin grin grin grin werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares New Pictures / Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car / Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.