Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

The Goddess Of All Witches - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Goddess Of All Witches (3881 Views)

A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Adesua The Goddess Of Minds And Owner Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Exmilitant(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2022
LordReed:

I don't understand what you mean by plausible answer. We have no record of any person who didn't grow old and die.
Then allow us to stick to the one answer that nearly satisfy our worry.
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Exmilitant(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2022
Gnosis777:

This may not be the best answer to your question. But, I think one of the reasons people grow old and die is due to the limited resources on the planet. In other words, if people continued to reproduce and yet no one was allowed to die, then the human population would continue to explode to levels that are unsustainable. If you consider that the world's resources are already strained with the current population, then imagine if the population just kept growing and growing with no end in sight?
your supposed answer only raised more questions.
Didn't evolutionists said we keep evolving?
Didn't scientists said, wear and tear causes old age and death?

1 Like

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by LordReed(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2022
Exmilitant:
Then allow us to stick to the one answer that nearly satisfy our worry.

You worry that you'll grow old and die? Why worry about the most inevitable thing about life on earth? Not even your beliefs can stop it nor does it even try.

2 Likes

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Exmilitant(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2022
LordReed:

You worry that you'll grow old and die? Why worry about the most inevitable thing about life on earth? Not even your beliefs can stop it nor does it even try.
At least the hope. The faith. The conviction that there is some respite, some light at the end of the tunnel can serve for now.
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by kingviny: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2022
Gnosis777:
Interesting write up. Here's my humble take on things. When I hear about people being oppressed by demons or engaged in some type of spiritual battle with demons/negative entities or whatever you want to call them; I notice that a lot of these experiences are shared by people who consider themselves Christians and therefore the write up usually includes references to biblical scriptures, advice to pray and so on.

Personally, and before I say this, it is not my intent to offend anyone or cause confusion when I say this. But, I feel that "God" seems to be a god of duality and that it seems to operate like a mob boss by using these demons or negative entities to torment humans in an effort to "force" them to submit and worship it. I've heard Christians say things like, "God will allow demons to oppress you in order to get your attention or bring you closer to him." In my opinion, this seems like some sort of mob rule behavior. So basically, a person is tormented and stalked by these entities until they give up and run to God for help or to be "saved." So, whatever happened to the concept of "Free will" and the right to choose whether or not we want to serve God? Again, how is it really free will if God will allow negative entities/demons to harass a person and essentially force a person to worship him? I don't know, but something about this has never sat right with me.

Jesus, the son of God has answered you with His Parable of the prodigal son.

Just change the characters in that parable as stated below and you will find answers to your questions.

The Parable of the Prodigal Son

Featuring...

The father .... God

The Prodigal son ..... Mankind

The father's garden ... His provisions and protection

The outside fields the prodigal son went to ....
The wicked world controlled by the evil ones.

If you choose to leave the cover of God then you cannot blame Him if the darkness afflicts you.

And if they do, you have the choice of returning back to God by keeping away from sin and living in God's will which is always better than what you think is better for you.

The evil ones are not servants of God but they can be useful in the schooling of mankind . Such experiences makes us stronger and wiser in spiritual matters . The fear of rats and mosquitoes should induce you to keep your house and environment clean so as not to attract them.

If your thoughts are pure and hands are clean, the Father would always be there for you. Even if you have to go thru the pains inflicted by the darkness, everything will turn out good for you as you would have learnt a lot from your experiences.

It is either you would pay for past sins or learn lessons if you are on a mission on earth and eventually, you will outgrow it with your new spiritual stamina.

Give God the honour of perfection and bow to His wisdom.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by LordReed(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2022
Exmilitant:
At least the hope. The faith. The conviction that there is some respite, some light at the end of the tunnel can serve for now.

Hope is good but I think it is only useful for the living, the dead are dead. It is good to hope that things turn out better but I think it is useless to postpone your hope to after death. Pursue your life as vigorously as you can, death comes for us all.

1 Like

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Exmilitant(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2022
LordReed:

Hope is good but I think it is only useful for the living, the dead are dead. It is good to hope that things turn out better but I think it is useless to postpone your hope to after death. Pursue your life as vigorously as you can, death comes for us all.
I am not talking to you as a needy at least the street paid and is paying handsomely but what next after, houses, money in the bank, wives/girlfriends in short, after achieving all that money can get what next? Is this life all there is?
Since there is no satisfying answers from acclaimed experts and scientists, I concluded that religion's answer appears sooting.
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by LordReed(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2022
Exmilitant:
I am not talking to you as a needy at least the street paid and is paying handsomely but what next after, houses, money in the bank, wives/girlfriends in short, after achieving all that money can get what next? Is this life all there is?
Since there is no satisfying answers from acclaimed experts and scientists, I concluded that religion's answer appears sooting.

That's what I am saying why are you bothered about after? Why do you seem to want to live forever? Can't you see that you are already expressing boredom with life, I mean you are saying after living a full life you still want more. That seems like greed if you ask me. Why can't you be satisfied with your single lifetime?

5 Likes

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Exmilitant(m): 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
LordReed:

That's what I am saying why are you bothered about after? Why do you seem to want to live forever? Can't you see that you are already expressing boredom with life, I mean you are saying after living a full life you still want more. That seems like greed if you ask me. Why can't you be satisfied with your single lifetime?
I didn't say I wasn't satisfied. I am comfortable with the promises of God in the Bible that a paradisaic condition awaits all good men after death.
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by LordReed(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
Exmilitant:
I didn't say I wasn't satisfied. I am comfortable with the promises of God in the Bible that a paradisaic condition awaits all good men after death.

But you did when you said this: what next after, houses, money in the bank, wives/girlfriends in short, after achieving all that money can get what next? Is this life all there is? This is a mark of dissatisfaction, after living a full life you are still looking for more. What is a hope for paradisaic condition awaiting you if not your desire for more. Live your life now instead of waiting for another.

1 Like

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Gnosis777: 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
Exmilitant:
your supposed answer only raised more questions.
Didn't evolutionists said we keep evolving?
Didn't scientists said, wear and tear causes old age and death?

To be fair, I did say that this is probably not the "best" answer, and I also said that it is amongst "one[i][/i]" of the reasons. I didn't say it was the "sole" reason humans get old and die. Of course, we all know that our bodies are degenerative and meant to eventually break down and die. And as I said earlier, one of the reasons I think this has to happen is due to the lack of sustainability on this planet. Our earth is only so big and there are only so many resources that can be distributed across this planet. If no one were to die, then I don't think we would have enough of anything on this planet. Sure, evolutionists said that we are continuing to evolve and mankind has continued to evolve. However, the great minds on this planet still have not solved many of the critical problems surrounding sustainability, nor have they been able to prevent humans from getting old and die. And again, I think the natural order of things has to support a certain number of humans to die, because it keeps the checks and balances on this planet in order.

1 Like

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by orisa37: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
The GODDESS of all Witches is "EVE".
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Exmilitant(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Gnosis777:

To be fair, I did say that this is probably not the "best" answer, and I also said that it is amongst "one[i][/i]" of the reasons. I didn't say it was the "sole" reason humans get old and die. Of course, we all know that our bodies are degenerative and meant to eventually break down and die. And as I said earlier, one of the reasons I think this has to happen is due to the lack of sustainability on this planet. Our earth is only so big and there are only so many resources that can be distributed across this planet. If no one were to die, then I don't think we would have enough of anything on this planet. Sure, evolutionists said that we are continuing to evolve and mankind has continued to evolve. However, the great minds on this planet still have not solved many of the critical problems surrounding sustainability, nor have they been able to prevent humans from getting old and die. And again, I think the natural order of things has to support a certain number of humans to die, because it keeps the checks and balances on this planet in order.
Millennials ago great minds did come up with very sound reasons why we grow old and die.

They said man started out perfectly but, he eventually lost perfection because of not sticking to rules.
I think that answer is more comforting than your assertions.
They also suggest that if we stick to the rules our forbears broke, we might regain perfection but this time, on another plane.

I kind of find solace in that.
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Exmilitant(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
LordReed:

But you did when you said this: what next after, houses, money in the bank, wives/girlfriends in short, after achieving all that money can get what next? Is this life all there is? This is a mark of dissatisfaction, after living a full life you are still looking for more. What is a hope for paradisaic condition awaiting you if not your desire for more. Live your life now instead of waiting for another.
those were questions I asked before I settled for the answers proffered by religion.

Personally, I must confessed that I look forward to a better life in another plane.
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by LordReed(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
Exmilitant:
those were questions I asked before I settled for the answers proffered by religion.

Personally, I must confessed that I look forward to a better life in another plane.

Well good for you then. I am going to try to live my best life now.

3 Likes

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Exmilitant(m): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
LordReed:

Well good for you then. I am going to try to live my best life now.
please do. But I am wondering what you mean by, "best life now." undecided
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by LordReed(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Exmilitant:
please do. But I am wondering what you mean by, "best life now." undecided

In a nutshell it is doing my best to be good to myself and others.

2 Likes

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Exmilitant(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
LordReed:

In a nutshell it is doing my best to be good to myself and others.
Got it. You don't at anytime brood over the dead, What awaits us on the other side?

1 Like

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by elated177: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Gnosis777:

This may not be the best answer to your question. But, I think one of the reasons people grow old and die is due to the limited resources on the planet. In other words, if people continued to reproduce and yet no one was allowed to die, then the human population would continue to explode to levels that are unsustainable. If you consider that the world's resources are already strained with the current population, then imagine if the population just kept growing and growing with no end in sight?

How did you come by the emboldened part of your comment?

Regarding the italicized portion, what do you suggest be done to the population of the world? Extermination? Do you want people to stop procreating?
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by LordReed(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
Exmilitant:
Got it. You don't at anytime brood over the dead, What awaits us on the other side?

Not anymore since I stopped believing that the dead are not simply dead.
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Exmilitant(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
LordReed:

Not anymore since I stopped believing that the dead are not simply dead.
It was pleasant having this mature Convo with you.

I am Catholic Christian who hope to spend eternity with Christ Almighty someday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by LordReed(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Exmilitant:
It was pleasant having this mature Convo with you.

I am Catholic Christian who hope to spend eternity with Christ Almighty someday.

Yeah it was nice.

Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by orisa37: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
Your Faith is your RICHES and WEALTH IN CHRIST JESUS.

2 Likes

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by jantman(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
orisa37:
Your Faith is your RICHES and WEALTH IN CHRIST JESUS.

Amen. wink
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by orisa37: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Pray always to get Power Might and Hope to increase your FAITH.

1 Like

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by jantman(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by jantman(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
orisa37:
Pray always to get Power Might and Hope to increase your FAITH.

I will, always

Thank YsmileyU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by orisa37: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
jantman:

I will, always

Thank YsmileyU

Thanks too.

1 Like

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by jantman(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
smiley
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:46am On Jan 15, 2023
Hmm.... Lord have mercy, scary.

1 Like

Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by jantman(m): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2023
Trying to be active here.
Re: The Goddess Of All Witches by Littlechild(m): 1:27am On Jan 18, 2023
Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled - Joseph Prince / Be Careful You Don’t Talk Bad Against Christians / Muslim Father Murders 3 Daughters In Honour Killing - Says He Will Do It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.