Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Please Advice - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Advice (548 Views)

Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi / Urgent.... Please Advice!!! / I Dont Want To Go For Nysc Now. Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice by mrclassic01(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Am a Corp member and recently got relocated back to my state of origin reason because i have a place i am working which fetches 30k+ every month aside the monthly allowance from NYSC. After i got home, i was giving an opportunity to serve in a federal tertiary institution which pays 7k per month and quite far from where i reside. Accepting to serve in the federal institution will make me loose my 30k+ job.
Now the problem is whether i should go for the federal tertiary institution which will provide me an avenue to develop myself or maintain my work which will fetch me enough money but without any avenue for self development. Please i need your advice on the one to go for and why?
Re: Please Advice by babylon55: 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dear Nairaland team,

Kindly help my brother out.

Is there a way he can change the date of birth on his jamb result which he wrote since 2012. He really want to go for service but the age there is depriving him this opportunity to serve his father land.

Kindly reply.

Thank you.
Re: Please Advice by razorbuzor(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
Does anyone know where I can get 100k accommodation in rivers state self con
Re: Please Advice by Austyno500(m): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Am a Corp member and recently got relocated back to my state of origin reason because i have a place i am working which fetches 30k+ every month aside the monthly allowance from NYSC. After i got home, i was giving an opportunity to serve in a federal tertiary institution which pays 7k per month and quite far from where i reside. Accepting to serve in the federal institution will make me loose my 30k+ job.
Now the problem is whether i should go for the federal tertiary institution which will provide me an avenue to develop myself or maintain my work which will fetch me enough money but without any avenue for self development. Please i need your advice on the one to go for and why?

Will advice you stick to your job.. My opinion though.
Re: Please Advice by VTJN(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
babylon55:
Dear Nairaland team,

Kindly help my brother out.

Is there a way he can change the date of birth on his jamb result which he wrote since 2012. He really want to go for service but the age there is depriving him this opportunity to serve his father land.

Kindly reply.

Thank you.
yes he can serve, very much possible. But requires fund. You can get in touch with me if you are interested.

(1) (Reply)

FG Takes Final Decision On Calls To Scrap NYSC Scheme / How To View Your Name On The NYSC Batch A 2022 Senate List / Sure Plug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.