Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

A Must Read If You Are A Youth And Have Been Praying For An Opportunity - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Must Read If You Are A Youth And Have Been Praying For An Opportunity (540 Views)

Breaking News: How A Youth Corper Made Her 12months Alawee In Just 2weeks / Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North / Top 5 Businesses You Can Do As A Youth Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read If You Are A Youth And Have Been Praying For An Opportunity by Assured9ja(m): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
If you are in your 20s or above read this

In your 20s you begin to start realizing that they are beginning to leave you alone… that’s normal but this if you are from the trenches o �

In your 20s you must have a skill at hand this is very very crucial cus technology have enabled them and in other for you not to feel like they left you all alone to suffer in this world.
Some of the skill you should learn are:
1. Sales:
You damn need to learn how to sell very very important cus you can come up with something or a business how will you then strife in it if you can’t sell… ?

2. Affiliate Marketing:
Affiliate marketing is one of he business model that enables you not to just havle your own stuff to sell but you will sell someone else product…. And make enough money for your self…..
Imagine selling someone’s else car and make some commission will that stress you…. ? There is a sure means of making 100-200k passively just by selling other peoples stuffs both pine and offline.

3. Drop shipping:
Here you can pick any product or goods from a manufacturer trusted anywhere around the world of your choice That will supply to you even in small quantity and shipped at cheaper rate for you to sell at your own price tag.

4. E-commerce:
Here you sell goods online, own your products with you and promote them online and probably waybill the already ordered good to the customer… simple

5. Copywriting/freelancing
Here you write to make money, write copy’s for people, become bloggers through it and even drop freelancing for schools, organization and many other company’s that needs your service all by siting at home as doing the right thing with your Time.

This skills have the potential to lift you to earning 7 figures just by doing them wisely and cus you have read this far I must give you a bonus
I will be teaching you number 2 for 2 days interested to learn how to make money by selling other peoples products and earn 100-300k monthly?

Join my master class that I’ve organized now inbox me to join…
And as a bonus also after the class you'll I'll give a free gift to you. Hurry now

Message me now
Re: A Must Read If You Are A Youth And Have Been Praying For An Opportunity by Assured9ja(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
You have been praying for a good opportunity and here it is Have you read through??

Message me now look below the post (in my signature) and get contact

(1) (Reply)

21000 Nigerian Enterprenuers Cant Stop Talking About This Course / NYSC Related Questions! / Plateau State 15'B2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.