Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men (27571 Views)

BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking / Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / Mr 2kay Robbery Incident: Burnaboy Finally Arrested, To Be Charged To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by Adewale1603(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Liar Muhammed
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by Antoeni(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Shut up , Na God save you, Whatever sense or wisdom you Applied at that moment, Was from GD

1 Like

Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by gasparpisciotta: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lucky him.

My guy was shot in the thigh when he tried something similar

1 Like

Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by MJBOLT: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
that's an iPhone 12 undecided

meobizy:
All I know is Venita Akpofure is Sbhonyonyo. Like the cartoon character, she likes her nose being pressed repeatedly.

Omashola is lucky. By the way, that is a Samsung — an inferior product compared to an iPhone.
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by skedospencer2g: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
grin hmmm life of a smoker ...sorry ooo
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by Psoul(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
May be na dis phone dem wan collect.
You went into a fatal fight
Still at the end come lose the phone.
What's the need.
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by DSC7: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
As for us , we don't fight or struggle with them.
We simply Declare who we are to them and let our GOD take over.
I am a CHOSEN!
I am a CHOSEN!
I am a CHOSEN!
Who are you?
The GOD of my Pastor where are you!

Finally i am confused shocked shocked

Which one is The God of my pastor again

Ok let me shock you, if you allow urself to be killed when you have every opportunity to defend urself but chosed to call on God with out any form of Resistance, my broda you are on a long thing... Even God go just dey look you dey Shake head.....

1 Like

Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by November24(f): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am a CHOSEN!
I am a CHOSEN!
I am a CHOSEN!
Who are you?

So u re chosen member no wonder

2 Likes

Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by Plut01: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Too much Indian film don dabaru this one brain.
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by adecz: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
sad sad angry

Mr Man, which kain fake tory
be dis❓❔
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by Blaizpascal(m): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
I'm sure he was just joking. Instead of you thanking God for your life, you're displaying your phone?
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by Harunabisanti(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
Give thanks to God and not your brave
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by princemartinsG(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Omashola is trying to let us know he is a strong man

They always will want people to know

But we the strongest prefer not to tell even after killing many with fist blow
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
princemartinsG:
Omashola is trying to let us know he is a strong man

They always will want people to know

But we the strongest prefer not to tell even after killing many with fist blow
should we now call you "the fist blow killer?".
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by Seniorwriter(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
Faller:
3 scenarios

1. Bullet no dey the Gun

2. Gun no dey the bullet

3. Bullet no Gun the Dey

MAD Ooooo....Inside life.
My own version is
Dey no Gun the bullet
...LMAO...

On a serious note he was just damn lucky...capish.
Harunabisanti:
Give thanks to God and not your brave
Lolz..i guess you meant to write braveness

@Seniorwriter
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by NASTYNASOSO: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mokason288:
Deltans are strong men

Let it be known we are still awaiting Fulani to make good of their treat

I KNOW I MADE SENSE

AND STUPID AS WELL

PLEASE DO NOT ENGAGE YOUR ASSAILANT ANY TIME ANY DAY .

ESCAPE IS BETTER.
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by Tribeofjudea: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am a CHOSEN!
I am a CHOSEN!
I am a CHOSEN!
Who are you?
Are you a choosing?

1 Like

Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by unscripted(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am a CHOSEN!
I am a CHOSEN!
I am a CHOSEN!
Who are you?

Whats the meaning of the god of your pastor , do you worship Jehovah or the God of your pastor .. until am clear about this I will stop taking you serious ..

1 Like

Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by princewarri1985: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
Even though he is a warri boy and warri boys dey get mind, but this idiot is lieing, because just one press of the trigger and you are gone, thats how one girl bought a new samsung phone in robbinson plaza in warri here and 2 guy pointed a gun at her in front of the plaza to hand the phone to them but he was dragging the nylon with them and screaming, they shot her in the head and she died instantly and they still left with the phone. She would still be alife today if hadn't struggle with them. EVEN IF I BUY A ROLLS ROYLLS WRATH TODAY AND ARM ROBBERS PUT GUN FOR MY HEAD, I WILL JEJELY GIVE THEM THE KEY, because once there is life, there is hope, who knows, i can still buy a private jet tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by engrben25: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am a CHOSEN!
I am a CHOSEN!
I am a CHOSEN!
Who are you?
those that don't want to believe we don't force them but it is real

1 Like

Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by Blackdisciple(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sure when you are advantaged you can fight back
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by Offpoint1: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am a CHOSEN!
I am a CHOSEN!
I am a CHOSEN!
Who are you?
I've been wondering which church denomination you belong, after seeing this post.... I now understand clearly why you who you are...

1 Like

Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by teelaw4life(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
"I told myself to save yourseld because I can't save you."

TF does this mean?
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by leoDas(m): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
I don't understand, pls who can simplify those words in an UARian language?
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by Olibboy: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mokason288:
Deltans are strong men

Let it be known we are still awaiting Fulani to make good of their treat

I KNOW I MADE SENSE
old warri
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by Ayula911: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am a CHOSEN!
I am a CHOSEN!
I am a CHOSEN!
Who are you?

Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by wildikeman(m): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
unscripted:

Whats the meaning of the god of your pastor , do you worship Jehovah or the God of your pastor .. until am clear about this I will stop taking you serious ..

That's how those fückers at choosen talk o.

Demented lots.
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by Emmymeek(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
no time for nonsense abeg
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by IghravweIG(m): 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
Zico5:

Why are some girls like this. So because he is using Samsung phone, he shouldn't protect himself from armed robbers. Did he proclaim he is richer than those using Iphone. Some girls are so materialistic to see future in aspiring guys. Have u see the phone Otedola is using or his value has diminished because of this. I spit.
I also spit too.
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by Tonniex: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
WARRRIIIII !!!!!!
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
No dey use this one claim street cred o. Even actor dey comply when they point am gun. Next time don't try to be a hero...
Re: Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
Very brave nd stupid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Rewards Fan With #10,000 For Predicting The Color Of Her Outfit. / Patoranking Congratulates Wizkid, Davido On MOBO Award Says Next Year Na My Turn / Rico Swavey On Set With Ruth Kadiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.