Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband (38235 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child / "I Remain Sweet 16 After Having My Kids" - Toyin Lawani (Photos) / Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by stunnert(m): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
People should learn how to mind their business and let these celebs live their life in peace cool
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by DEMZEE(m): 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Simp oshi mtscheww
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by blazepascal(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
Zedixus:
another one
confirm
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
hmm wahala
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by AuroraB(f): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Why did you covered your face?
You were not informed too cheesy
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by BGSM: 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
You left your wife and kids?
My question is what are you looking for, fame? Money? Position? Rank?
Your type of man is misleading the very young female girls.
If you have a female girl among your kids, she ll lack what is called trust and submission when it gets to marriage in future because of what you did and the horrible things her mother ll be telling her about men.
I come to understand very well that only 15% really knows the concept of marriage, as a man, am one of them.
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by Blacksavage: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
naijapage:
“I take care of my kids” – Toyin Lawani’s new husband, Segun Wealth debunks claims of abandoning his kids

See the exchange below,

Source: https://www.instagram.com/deeeunknown/

Nobody give a gaddamn about you...
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by Ashirioluwa: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

What do you expect from a criminal?

2 Likes

Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by AuroraBrls: 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

His face.

His decision to cover it.

Let him be.

Probably him having some level of shame over the whole charade of a marriage ceremony, enough to cover his face, goes a long way to show he is still manly, has some conscience, normal and still very aware of the consequences of what he is getting into. He probably was very high and tipsy too on that day to help him get by that day.

If it's possible most real men will pay someone to stand in for them on these wedding days.

I just pray one of the wire for the Lady head doesn't spark one day and she decides to throw the guy out. It's not easy to have a woman technically marry you as a man, esp if it's a woman with zero moral chills.

Guy man would be yabbed by his Paddy's definitely..."Wealth my man, how is your Husband naa..."

3 Likes

Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by wonder233: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
cover not covered
fuckingAyaya:
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by Bishop1monte(m): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
Pleas help
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by Kamiso1: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by mrsiso(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
It's his brand just like Lagbaja.... The stage name "Deeeunknown" should explain that.
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by princewarri1985: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
naijapage:
“I take care of my kids” – Toyin Lawani’s new husband, Segun Wealth debunks claims of abandoning his kids

See the exchange below,

Nice one player, thats how its done, when she ain't acting right anymore you bounce and move over to the next one and take care of your kid. Because your sanity and peace of mind is priceless. My baby mama was acting up and i dump her ass and that was 8 months back and she is still begging me to take her back till date, but real niggaz dont go back to their vomit
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by jaxxy(m): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Not surprised. All these funny entanglements
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by enomakos(m): 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
sUNCI44:
Hmmmm
Werey traitor
he betray u?
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by buzorcharles(m): 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

His own version of corona virus is deadlier than ours

1 Like

Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by Zanzibar1: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
If you don't who will?
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by Onyi22(f): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
GualaGuala:
We go soon hear divorced...shebi en leave woman with kids come after you na so en go still leave you
You n who go soon hear divorce?

Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by juman(m): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Many nigerian men are not good father.
They abandon their children and follow another woman.
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
Lagbaja wannabe , we have heard
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by LyfeJennings(m): 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
Toyin Lawani's wife
grin grin
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by shegra58: 4:11am On Jun 16, 2021
naijapage:

See the exchange below,

Segun wealth na Lagbaja ni?
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:32am On Jun 16, 2021
Awon eyan Sub-Zero and Scorpion geng....
Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by Kingzjayzee: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
He's trying to protect himself from ur "coronavirus-infested grammar". grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband by Kingzjayzee: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2021
BigDawsNet:
wink Toyin, one of the most successful buisness woman in Nigeria
kpekus at work. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her / The Wellingtons, Ogbonnas, Fawoles Or Ajibades: Your Favorite Couple? / CeeC And Nina Become Slim Girl Shapewear Ambassador (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.