Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Was Eve The Leader? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Eve The Leader? (729 Views)

Eve, The Philosopher. / How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? / Adam & Eve: The Whole Story Doesn't Make Sense - Until Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Eve The Leader? by DavidAO(m): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
A lot of attention is usually placed on the events after Man had eaten the fruit but not much thoughts is given to events before the fruit. The only popular thing talked about in the events before the fall is the snake and its identity.

There are so many deeper revelations in the garden and as a person continues studying, they’ll start to see these mysteries. Among the deeper events of the garden is the question if Eve actually led Adam before the fall.

I do have an understanding of this event but I’ll try to open things up so that anyone can realize the truth on their own account.

So, Eve was said to be the helper of Adam. Although we might not fully understand what that means but we can actually know it by recognizing that the Holy Spirit is also the helper of mankind.

The purpose of the helper is to comfort us, strengthen us, lead and teach us to walk in the way. Therefore, Eve would have played the same role for Adam in the beginning. This would of course explain why Adam faulted Eve, because it’s logical for Adam to accept the fruit if given to eat by his leader.

A defining moment of this event was when God punished Eve for what happened. Among the punishment is that the husband shall lead her and her desires shall be to him. Why will that be a punishment unless the reverse is the case before they ate the fruit?

The reality of man changed, he was clothed and he started to see differently. Being aware of things he was previously unaware of. His reality was reversed and he saw differently from how he saw before he ate.

The reality never changed for God. God still made the younger lead the older even though man preferred the older to lead the younger. Examples of situations where the younger was chosen over the older is Abel and Cain, Isaac and Ishmael, Jacob and Esau, Ephraim and Manasseh, Moses and Aaron, etc. if we keep reading, we’ll realize that the younger was always chosen above the older.

This is the reality for God, the younger is made more beautiful so he has to lead as opposed to man’s way of having the old lead the young.

Looking at this and several other clues in the events of the garden, a person might realize that Eve led the man in the garden and their leadership situation was reversed after their reality had reversed.

Written by: David A.O., author of the science of God and life.
www.davidaobooks.com

Dear readers don’t attack each other on this thread pls. It’s a thread that needs us all to appreciate and help each other understand the Bible better pls. Let’s not let the poison of logic and need to be the judge over others destroy our opportunity to learn. Christ’s blessings.

1 Like

Re: Was Eve The Leader? by Gullah: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
Of what relevance is this your opinion to the Christian body now apart from starting an irrelevant and unprofitable argument?
Re: Was Eve The Leader? by DavidAO(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
Gullah:
Of what relevance is this your opinion to the Christian body now apart from starting an irrelevant and unprofitable argument?

Thank you for your concern, I really do appreciate. I do not come on here to argue. I’m just teachings what I know. If we understand what happened before, then we can understand the reason for the fall and the events afterwards.
Re: Was Eve The Leader? by budaatum: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
Looking at this and several other clues in the events of the garden, a person might realize that Eve led the man in the garden and their leadership situation was reversed after their reality had reversed.

You believe this at your peril!

"So God created man in his own image", clearly says the Word, "in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them", and not one to rule over the other! And note they were not called Adam and Eve, the products of a later creation!

But first must you seek to understand who wrote the Word, and then shall your eyes open to an understanding.

There is a clue in the fact that Eve must have known that life comes from between her legs, while that stupid Adam thought she was his rib that jumped out while he was in deep sleep, which must have been like being ignorant, which he very clearly was!
Re: Was Eve The Leader? by budaatum: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
Gullah:

Its relevance is to make us use our brains to think and learn.

1 Like

Re: Was Eve The Leader? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
DavidAO:

... Why will that be a punishment unless the reverse is the case before they ate the fruit?...

Good observation! And this is Naturally explained by the fact that we men have experienced.

We see that we grew and had yearnings for the woman and until this desire is met, we are not fully happy. Thus the Gift of a woman is A Mighty Big Gift.

That is what Adam experienced after years of loneliness and therefore, because of desire and yearnings towards the woman, Eve held sway.

Which is what you see when God was giving judgement "because thou hath hearkened to the voice of thy wife" (And not hearkened to my Voice!)
Re: Was Eve The Leader? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2021
budaatum:

"So God created man in his own image", clearly says the Word, "in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them", and not one to rule over the other! And note they were not called Adam and Eve, the products of a later creation!

But first must you seek to understand who wrote the Word, and then shall your eyes open to an understanding.

There is a clue in the fact that Eve must have known that life comes from between her legs, while that stupid Adam thought she was his rib that jumped out while he was in deep sleep, which must have been the like being ignorant, and which he very clearly was!

Yet God clearly said "because thou hath hearkened to the voice of thy wife" and Punished Adam, you are now saying that today's men should hearken to eve are follow her, are you not the same Satan, whom she confessed "beguiled" her that she hearkened to?
Re: Was Eve The Leader? by budaatum: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yet God clearly said "because thou hath hearkened to the voice of thy wife" and Punished Adam, you are now saying that today's men should hearken to eve are follow her, are you not the same Satan, whom she confessed "beguiled" her that she hearkened to?

God did not clearly say anything!

Say only the truth please, which is, you read in a book that some people wrote that God said!
Re: Was Eve The Leader? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
budaatum:

God did not clearly say anything!

Say only the truth please, which is, you read in a book that some people wrote that God said!

You are crazy as you come! You yourself are relying on the same book that some people wrote which you said, said

budaatum:

"So God created man in his own image",... "in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them",

Same book further went on to say "because thou hath hearkened to the voice of thy wife" and Punished Adam.

You indeed are a lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Was Eve The Leader? by budaatum: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You are crazy as you come! You yourself are relying on the same book that some people wrote which you said, said
First, buda never, or at least, hardly ever says "the Bible said"! It might slip in sometimes, but buda's phrase tends to be "it is written", just as Christ is written to have also said, and that is despite the fact that I listen to my Bible these days more than read it for myself.

And despite my reliance on the same book, you have heard me say very often that those who live by only one book will become malnourished. You can clearly see that my understanding differs significantly from your's just as stupid ignorant naked enslaved Adam differs to use her own senses wisdom seeking Eve.
Re: Was Eve The Leader? by livingchrist: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
Wrong, Adam was the head not eve, for example, even though it was the woman that was the first to sin yet it is always said that sin came through Adam because According to God' s Judgment the leader bears the greater punishment and a whole group is always represented by its leader.

When Eve sinned nothing happened to both of them because eve was not the head but when Adam sinned sin and death came.

Also Jesus is called the second Adam because Jesus is the leader and the source of the new creation.

Adam is not the head because he is better, he is the head because Adam is the source of all human race so technically Adam is like the father of Eve because eve came from Adam not the other way round hence the headship was on Adam, whatever happened to Adam will happen to all human race hence the serpent was not targeting Eve but he was targeting Adam.

Satan is the head of human race today because he stole God's position over Adam.

In God's order, God is the head of Adam, Adam is the head of Eve.

There is a spiritual law that states that whoever you obey shall be your master, for Adam needs accept God as his master by obeying him but instead he obeyed satan, so satan became the head of Adam and of course the human race in entirety.

The serpent challenged and changed the order
So instead of God- man- woman, he changed it to serpent- the woman-man, that is one of the reasons he went to the woman instead of the man, the serpent places the woman as the head of the man, so instead of the man to instruct the woman the woman now instruct the man.

This was the reason God reenacted it, that the man shall rule over the wife note the order way round, that is why in the church a woman is not permitted to teach or usurp authority over a man in the church.

1 Like

Re: Was Eve The Leader? by DavidAO(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Good observation! And this is Naturally explained by the fact that we men have experienced.

We see that we grew and had yearnings for the woman and until this desire is met, we are not fully happy. Thus the Gift of a woman is A Mighty Big Gift.

That is what Adam experienced after years of loneliness and therefore, because of desire and yearnings towards the woman, Eve held sway.

Which is what you see when God was giving judgement "because thou hath hearkened to the voice of thy wife" (And not hearkened to my Voice!)

Brother, I love the way you dissect my posts, it shows you’re aware. God bless you, may you receive more of Christ. May you receive more of his wisdom and know him more. Amen.
Re: Was Eve The Leader? by DavidAO(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
budaatum:

There is a clue in the fact that Eve must have known that life comes from between her legs, while that stupid Adam thought she was his rib that jumped out while he was in deep sleep, which must have been the like being ignorant, and which he very clearly was!

Mr buda, how are you and how’s your day going? I’m sorry if we started off wrongly but we can look past this and you should stop your incessant attacks at me pls. I just want to share on here and I suppose you want that too. I do not know anything, I’m a foolish and ignorant man who was pompous in our first meeting. I’m sorry and I’ll like you to move past this so that you and I can truly share knowledge on this site. Think about it pls, I hope to hear a positive reply from you soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Eve The Leader? by nigerianrevolut(f): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
DavidAO:
A lot of attention is usually placed on the events after Man had eaten the fruit but not much thoughts is given to events before the fruit. The only popular thing talked about in the events before the fall is the snake and its identity.

There are so many deeper revelations in the garden and as a person continues studying, they’ll start to see these mysteries. Among the deeper events of the garden is the question if Eve actually led Adam before the fall.

I do have an understanding of this event but I’ll try to open things up so that anyone can realize the truth on their own account.

So, Eve was said to be the helper of Adam. Although we might not fully understand what that means but we can actually know it by recognizing that the Holy Spirit is also the helper of mankind.

The purpose of the helper is to comfort us, strengthen us, lead and teach us to walk in the way. Therefore, Eve would have played the same role for Adam in the beginning. This would of course explain why Adam faulted Eve, because it’s logical for Adam to accept the fruit if given to eat by his leader.

A defining moment of this event was when God punished Eve for what happened. Among the punishment is that the husband shall lead her and her desires shall be to him. Why will that be a punishment unless the reverse is the case before they ate the fruit?

The reality of man changed, he was clothed and he started to see differently. Being aware of things he was previously unaware of. His reality was reversed and he saw differently from how he saw before he ate.

The reality never changed for God. God still made the younger lead the older even though man preferred the older to lead the younger. Examples of situations where the younger was chosen over the older is Abel and Cain, Isaac and Ishmael, Jacob and Esau, Ephraim and Manasseh, Moses and Aaron, etc. if we keep reading, we’ll realize that the younger was always chosen above the older.

This is the reality for God, the younger is made more beautiful so he has to lead as opposed to man’s way of having the old lead the young.

Written by: David A.O., author of the science of God and life.
www.davidaobooks.com

You have insight sir. Thank you for illuminating this to us. No wonder feminism and gender equality is on the rise.

Re: Was Eve The Leader? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
DavidAO:

Brother, I love the way you dissect my posts, it shows you’re aware. God bless you, may you receive more of Christ. May you receive more of his wisdom and know him more. Amen.

Same to brother, you do consider what people take for granted!
Re: Was Eve The Leader? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
budaatum:

First, buda never, or at least, hardly ever says "the Bible said"! It might slip in sometimes, but buda's phrase tends to be "it is written", just as Christ is written to have also said, and that is despite the fact that I listen to my Bible these days more than read it for myself.

And despite my reliance on the same book, you have heard me say very often that those who live by only one book will become malnourished. You can clearly see that my understanding differs significantly from your's just as stupid ignorant naked enslaved Adam differs to use her own senses wisdom seeking Eve.

Too many Books cooks, spoil the broth.

Lawyers and Books go together but there is no confusion when one has a clear mind and direction on how to read any book.

Rule 1 of reading any document or statement. The Literal and Plain Meaning Rule:
Where the statement and words used in a text are Plain and Unambiguous, then it must viewed in their Natural Ordinary grammatical sense.

And this statement "because thou hath hearkened to the voice of thy wife" has no ambiguity.

Therefore the ONLY natural ordinary meaning is that "Someone, listened to his wife" and there is no other reasonable interpretation beyond this nor is it capable of any other reasonable interpretation.

And neither are any of your statements contained in your "it is written" ambiguous and capable of any other reasonable interpretation other than the ones everyone else has seen.

1 Like

Re: Was Eve The Leader? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
livingchrist:

The serpent challenged and changed the order
So instead of God- man- woman, he changed it to serpent- the woman-man, that is one of the reasons he went to the woman instead of the man, the serpent places the woman as the head of the man, so instead of the man to instruct the woman the woman now instruct the man...

The bold: Knowing that Satan attacks every soul, I believe that he must have gone after Adam but Adam Shot and Shut him down.
Re: Was Eve The Leader? by budaatum: 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
DavidAO:

Mr buda, how are you and how’s your day going? I’m sorry if we started off wrongly but we can look past this and you should stop your incessant attacks at me pls. I just want to share on here and I suppose you want that too. I do not know anything, I’m a foolish and ignorant man who was pompous in our first meeting. I’m sorry and I’ll like you to move past this so that you and I can truly share knowledge on this site. Think about it pls, I hope to hear a positive reply from you soon.

I am not attacking you, David. This is a public forum. We talk. We are heard. We comment, and if we are intelligent beings, we exchange ideas and we learn. But if we are arrogant fuqs who insist we alone know, then what we say will be attacked, not because we are personally hated or dislike or despised, though that may be the reason of some whom one can tell by the fact that they would mostly use untoward and uncivil langauge, but also by those who know or think they know better than us.

The good thing is that we are all endowed with brains and minds we can use, and the Holy Spirit is not exclusive to some, nor can we honestly deny that which is closest to the truth unless we intend to deceive ourselves and others, which those in the Light will recognise and deal with with their God given intellect which the darkness would always fail to overcome.

You, David, will live long upon the land the Lord allots to thee, and your iron will sharpen as you sharpen the iron of others so we all may have sharp irons.
Re: Was Eve The Leader? by budaatum: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Too many Books cooks, spoil the broth.

Lawyers and Books go together but there is no confusion when one has a clear mind and direction on how to read any book.

Rule 1 of reading any document or statement. The Literal and Plain Meaning Rule:
Where the statement and words used in a text are Plain and Unambiguous, then it must viewed in their Natural Ordinary grammatical sense.

The Word of God is not "Literal and Plain Meaning", nor is it "Natural Ordinary grammatical sense", so your rules do not apply, or one would be threading camels through eyes of needles and be jumping back into one's mother's belly in order to be reborn!

Re: Was Eve The Leader? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
budaatum:

The Word of God is not "Literal and Plain Meaning", nor is it "Natural Ordinary grammatical sense", so your rules do not apply, or one would be threading camels through eyes of needles, and jumping back into one's mother's belly in order to be reborn!

When God Speaks is it not that He is Communicating and passing An Information or Message?

And is the Message/Information not meant to be received and understood by the persons to whom it is delivered to?

Now I see, you are still exactly the son of the Serpent, Satan as I earlier accused you, doing exactly what your father Satan did to Eve in making her die.

You are here to Use Lies and Twisted Appearance of Reason to make souls fall to their death exactly as your father made eve fall.

And even your biblical presentation is Exactly what Satan did in Using the Scriptures in attempting to make Christ fall as he did to Eve.

I thought you might have been a little bonafide and gave you the benefit of the doubt about 3 Times now and each time you, come out looking the evil Serpent, you are.

I am now resolved that you are indeed the Serpent son of Satan. You can have the last word.

1 Like

Re: Was Eve The Leader? by DavidAO(m): 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
budaatum:

I am not attacking you, David. This is a public forum. We talk. We are heard. We comment, and if we are intelligent beings, we exchange ideas and we learn. But if we are arrogant fuqs who insist we alone know, then what we say will be attacked, not because we are personally hated or dislike or despised, though that may be the reason of some whom one can tell by the fact that they would mostly use untoward and uncivil langauge, but also by those who know or think they know better than us.

The good thing is that we are all endowed with brains and minds we can use, and the Holy Spirit is not exclusive to some, nor can we honestly deny that which is closest to the truth unless we intend to deceive ourselves and others, which those in the Light will recognise and deal with with their God given intellect which the darkness would always fail to overcome.

You, David, will live long upon the land the Lord allots to thee, and your iron will sharpen as you sharpen the iron of others so we all may have sharp irons.

Thank you for your kind comment. I was already getting tired of the consistent attacks. I know my ideas and views are not what’s usually seen but I’ll appreciate a fair assessment of my articles.

Maybe I overstepped in my first way I answered you and your friend Lordreed. I’m sorry to you guys. It might be a reaction from the constant negativity I have faced from different platforms when I try to pitch my unconventional ideas.

Ofcourse I really want to share and see others polish my points even better. I do not really appreciate a judgement when I see the person didn’t even understand why’s point made. This is probably why my reaction was a bit stern in the first time.

So far it’s just only Dtruthspeaker who’s critically assessed my posts and has been able to teach me something. I do want to learn from all of you, I do not think I know it all. Yes, I may have acted pompous but you have to acknowledge that even the Bible says knowledge is pompous and this is why we all need wisdom to control our knowledge.

I’m sorry again and thank you for extending a hand of truce. Relay the information to your dear friend also pls and let’s all get to know each other on here.
Re: Was Eve The Leader? by budaatum: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
DavidAO:

Thank you for your kind comment. I was already getting tired of the consistent attacks. I know my ideas and views are not what’s usually seen but I’ll appreciate a fair assessment of my articles.

Maybe I overstepped in my first way I answered you and your friend Lordreed. I’m sorry to you guys. It might be a reaction from the constant negativity I have faced from different platforms when I try to pitch my unconventional ideas.

Ofcourse I really want to share and see others polish my points even better. I do not really appreciate a judgement when I see the person didn’t even understand why’s point made. This is probably why my reaction was a bit stern in the first time.

So far it’s just only Dtruthspeaker who’s critically assessed my posts and has been able to teach me something. I do want to learn from all of you, I do not think I know it all. Yes, I may have acted pompous but you have to acknowledge that even the Bible says knowledge is pompous and this is why we all need wisdom to control our knowledge.

I’m sorry again and thank you for extending a hand of truce. Relay the information to your dear friend also pls and let’s all get to know each other on here.

I repeat, you have not offended buda nor overstepped because buda is not some God to set boundaries for you with the Word of God that is meant to set us free! And even if you have offended buda, buda is duty bound to forgive you seven times seventy times at the least, or I am a clanging cymbal and a hypocrite who says the Words and does them not and the gnashing of my teeth will result in pain for buda and a huge unnecessary dentists bill!

One correction. Dtruthspeaker has not critically assessed your posts. He has simply agreed with you and given you validation of being right and correct even when yiu glaringly err, and if that's what you are after you stand in good company, but buda is not here to agree with that which is false. I mean, "the Word of God is literal and plain"? Pull the other one kindly please, or be ministered to by the Holy Spirit that is within your own very self. The choice is entirely your own.

Do note, and you would find if you check, that buda responds to your post not because they are nonsense, but precisely because buda sees in them an attempt to make sense, and buda can not resist engaging with a person like you who would use their God given mind to improve buda's God given mind.

You will continue to be blessed a thousand fold because buda must shares in your blessings.
Re: Was Eve The Leader? by budaatum: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
When God Speaks is it not that He is Communicating and passing An Information or Message?

And is the Message/Information not meant to be received and understood by the persons to whom it is delivered to?
Yes, when "God speaks God is communicating and passing sending a message, and the Message/Information is meant to be received and understood by the persons to whom it is delivered to". But that is not to say that God's message is received or understood by those God communicates and passes sends the Message/Information to, and it gets even more complex when an intermediary is used, as is the case with the Holy Bible.

God communicated with the Israelites long before Jesus, but we see for ourselves how often they failed to receive and understand it, so God sent us many more messengers to deliver the message/information again and again, and he even sent his only begotten Son Jesus Christ, but in our ignorance did we not fail to receive and understand the message/information and crucify the Messenger and Lord and Mesdiah Jesus Christ instead?

And here we are, 2000 years later still crucifying Christ and in our ignorance claiming the Word of the Almighty God is "literal and simple" while all the time we ignorantly show we misunderstand it by cursing and calling each other names instead of loving each other as the message literally commands that we must!

Dtruthspeaker:
You can have the last word.
As I always say, dt, until you quote buda again.

Meanwhile my response to your name calling kindly read below, and may the Message/Information God sends be received and understood.

Re: Was Eve The Leader? by budaatum: 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
DavidAO:

Relay the information to your dear friend also pls and let’s all get to know each other on here.
This last bit you must relay by yourself. For just as I do not command what you shall do or not do so also do I not have "dear friends" who are subject to my commands.

Everyone buys their own data and is responsible for their own posts and no one is anyone's slave to be commanded or ordered about.
Re: Was Eve The Leader? by DavidAO(m): 6:50am On Jun 16, 2021
budaatum:

This last bit you must relay by yourself. For just as I do not command what you shall do or not do so also do I not have "dear friends" who are subject to my commands.

Everyone buys their own data and is responsible for their own posts and no one is anyone's slave to be commanded or ordered about.

Ok

(1) (Reply)

The Battle For The Soul Of Nigeria / Pastor Dies While Trying To Emulate Jesus’ Three-day Resurrection (photos) / God Is Not Too Weary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.