Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? (552 Views)

Was Eve The Leader? / How Old Was Jesus Christ When Died? / How Old Was Adam When God Created Him? (2) (3) (4)

How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Did Hawaa have pubic hairs and had her period?

Was that Allah's standard for a wife?

In the Bible Eve was presented to Adam as a WOMAN not a girl

How did Mohammed go so low to be married to a girl of 6 at over 50 years of age?

Muslims claim that at that time, people used to marry children. Is that supposed to be a reasonable argument?

Does allah follow the culture of the same infidels that he kills? Doesn't allah have his own standards?

Why didn't mohammed follow the culture of the people by serving their gods too?

There has never been a time in history that marriage to an minor was common. Eve was presented to Adam as a full-blown woman.

Abraham's wife was almost same age as him. And, this Abraham is the anchor of Islam? Jacob waited 14 years for his wife. Even in the medieval times, no record of normalising marriage to a minor. Even the best Muslims defence line goes to 13 and some try to slide in 11 when you don't catch up smartly to sanctify Mohammed. Nevertheless, no matter how much theu reduce the ages of consent, it has never been as low as 6 or 9.

9 year olds are still prepubescent.

R. Kelly needs to be out on bail. If any common man living today should replicate what Mohammed did in the eyes of the law, he would never see the light of the day

Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
A clone
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Onucs(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mohammed married a six year old girl doesn't mean, he was having sex with her immediately after.

I am sure u are not a Muslim, so just stick to your religion and let other people practice theirs in peace.

These religion comparisons is archaic and the reason for our under development.

Grow up please

Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by exposition: 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
0 years apparently!
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by BenjaminDomer: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
Paedophilic religion grin

No be me talk am oh! grin

Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Kobojunkie: 1:50am On Aug 29, 2022
AstraDroid:
A clone
In the Bible, Eve was Adam's clone. undecided
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:40am On Aug 29, 2022
Onucs:
Mohammed married a six year old girl doesn't mean, he was having sex with her immediately after.

I am sure u are not a Muslim, so just stick to your religion and let other people practice theirs in peace.

These religion comparisons is archaic and the reason for our under development.

Grow up please
how could you even? At what age did he sleep her? State it! What legal traditional references supports this nonsense of 6 year old bride?

Were his other wives also married at 6?

Bring the archaic argument, Sir. We read history here. Who gave you an authority to legislate what I engage in?

Well, if only Aisha had grown up before getting serially raped by a quinquagenrarian, you grown up argument could have stood.

I am minding my business here sir but if I don't speak up, othrt Muslims will die without getting a chance.

I get mails from Muslims thanking me for the revelations
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:44am On Aug 29, 2022
BenjaminDomer:
Paedophilic religion grin

No be me talk am oh! grin
Shout it out
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:51am On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That isn't true. A rib was taken out of his to make Eve.

But the point here is that Hawaa or Eve was a woman and not a little girl whe presented to Adam and Muslims agree to this.

So, what incongruous standard did allah then give to mohammed?
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Kobojunkie: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
That isn't true. A rib was taken out of his to make Eve.
Again, Eve was Adam's clone. undecided
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, Eve was Adam's clone. undecided
Define clone
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:

And as Eve's offspring....
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Kobojunkie: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Define clone
A clone is an organism or cell, or group of organisms or cells, produced asexually from one ancestor or stock, to which they are genetically identical.

From the Oxford dictionary.
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Kobojunkie: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
AstraDroid:
And as Eve's offspring....
I don't follow. undecided
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't follow. undecided

Eden was not the beginning.

Self-Replicating biological robots can be cloned, fertilized or manufactured via astral technologies?

So if first creations to be designed for Earth were clones, so what are you descendants?
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
A clone is an organism or cell, or group of organisms or cells, produced asexually from one ancestor or stock, to which they are genetically identical.

is male identical to female?
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Kobojunkie: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
is male identical to female?
What has gender identity got do with cloning? Are all identical twins, for instance, of the same sex? undecided
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Kobojunkie: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
AstraDroid:
Eden was not the beginning.

Self-Replicating biological robots can be cloned, fertilized or manufactured via astral technologies?

So if first creations to be designed for Earth were clones, so what are you descendants?
According to scripture, Eden was where it all began.. undecided
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by FriendsAndFans(m): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You understand what a clone means?
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Kobojunkie: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
FriendsAndFans:

You understand what a clone means?
Yes undecided
Kobojunkie:

Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by FriendsAndFans(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Yes undecided
Well that means my conception of clone isn't totally right.

So you are right, Eve was a clone wink
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What has gender identity got do with cloning? Are all identical twins, for instance, of the same sex? undecided
It is a simple question, bro. We were almost getting to the end of it.

Are male and female IDENTICAL?
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
It is a simple question, bro. We were almost getting to the end of it.

Are male and female IDENTICAL?
Yes, males and female are identical. undecided
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
According to scripture, Eden was where it all began.. undecided

According to scripture. Scripture was written. When these events happened, there no scriptures or Humans.
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Kobojunkie: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
AstraDroid:
According to scripture. Scripture was written. When these events happened, there no scriptures or Humans.
Again, According to scripture, Eden was where it all began.. undecided
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Before the scripture, were men of old....
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Kobojunkie: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
AstraDroid:

Before the scripture, were men of old....
Re: How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Yes, males and female are identical. undecided

Are male and female gametes identical?

Explain why the human gametes are haploid.

How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? / Praise And Worship Songs With Misleading Lyrics We Sing In Church / 12 Richest Pastors In Nigeria In 2024