Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

APGA NEC Cancels Anambra Primary, Nulifies Disqualification Of Aspirants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA NEC Cancels Anambra Primary, Nulifies Disqualification Of Aspirants (12368 Views)

Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC / Victor Umeh Caught On Camera Mocking Soludo During APGA Anambra Primary Election / APC Caretaker Committee Nulifies Suspension Of Fayemi, Ojudu And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA NEC Cancels Anambra Primary, Nulifies Disqualification Of Aspirants by Victorclean1: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
djon78:

How is it Buharis fault?

I already saw the handwriting on the wall

Every Tom D.ick and Harry is now claiming politician in Anambra State

The main crying is still coming

Oga everything wrong or cancellation in Nigeria currently is Buhari.
Re: APGA NEC Cancels Anambra Primary, Nulifies Disqualification Of Aspirants by djon78(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
chidyke77:
Forget APC..,either PDP or YPP but Soludo will till emerge the winner. Anambrarians are tired of APGA but the power of incumbency and the personality of their flag bearer will be an advantage to APGA.
I tip Soludo the next governor of Anambra.

You think Abuja is not seriously interested in taking the State?

Abuja have so much interest in Anambra

Coupled with the crisis brewing in APGA

Also voter aparhy is high
Aided by the security crisis in the East
Many people are facing there life

I even tip APC as the front runner in this Anambra election if they play there game well

Also Ifeanyi Uba should never be underestimated
Re: APGA NEC Cancels Anambra Primary, Nulifies Disqualification Of Aspirants by djon78(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
Victorclean1:

Oga everything wrong or cancellation in Nigeria currently is Buhari.

Let me ask you

Can you compare Buhari regime with Obasanjo regime when it comes to politics

Go and research the level of political rascality prevalent during OBJ era

Buhari never do half of that

It was in OBJ era a sitting governor was abducted and kidnapped
Re: APGA NEC Cancels Anambra Primary, Nulifies Disqualification Of Aspirants by majamajic(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
The guy that Obianu wanted to replace him is among those disqualified , but I will not say his name , Immediately I saw his name on disqualified list , I know it will be reversed
Re: APGA NEC Cancels Anambra Primary, Nulifies Disqualification Of Aspirants by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Fahdiga1:
All because of Anambra election. I see APC hand in all this crisis bedevilling both the PDP and APGA

Lol

apga is gone.
Re: APGA NEC Cancels Anambra Primary, Nulifies Disqualification Of Aspirants by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
TotoGame:
Nothing like that happened...... APGA is under the full grip of Gov. Obiano, sen. Victor umeh and chief victor oye

Is that what they told you?
Re: APGA NEC Cancels Anambra Primary, Nulifies Disqualification Of Aspirants by Victorclean1: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
djon78:

Let me ask you

Can you compare Buhari regime with Obasanjo regime when it comes to politics

Go and research the level of political rascality prevalent during OBJ era

Buhari never do half of that

It was in OBJ era a sitting governor was abducted and kidnapped

Please don't ever go there. Buhari regime is the worst in all parameters. Even military regime is far better.

Is like you are not currently in Nigeria. You need to go and price a bag of rice , so that you can sit up
Re: APGA NEC Cancels Anambra Primary, Nulifies Disqualification Of Aspirants by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
post=102753202:
Ndiara na for media una get mouth

Prof Soludo is next governor of Anambra go and mark it on the wall
We all said same thing in bayelsa.

apga can't win even a local govt now
Re: APGA NEC Cancels Anambra Primary, Nulifies Disqualification Of Aspirants by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
[s]
CilicMarin:
APC now in the position to benefit from the chaos ...There is no way the two parties are coming out of these without serious damages to their ambitions...

Andy Ubah is the next Governor of Anambra state

IPOB Terrorists get ready to start killing your people in Anambra, APC is taking over that state..
[/s]
that's what you always say every Anambra election.

we'll rather vote Satan and mami water than anything Apc

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: APGA NEC Cancels Anambra Primary, Nulifies Disqualification Of Aspirants by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ordinary party primaries, they cannot conduct free and fair...that's how they will drag the issue till the main elections will come in November. When the northern cabals will take the case to the supreme court, APGA and the Igbos will start crying foul....
Gov Willie obiano and other APGA leaders should act now, not when the deed has been cast oo!
Re: APGA NEC Cancels Anambra Primary, Nulifies Disqualification Of Aspirants by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
What happened in Kano two days ago? Just to welcome new members into APC Kasala bust... And you think such people can ever stay from terrorists?

blessochampion:
People that can conduct credible primaries want to Govern?
This is pathetic.
Re: APGA NEC Cancels Anambra Primary, Nulifies Disqualification Of Aspirants by OkoNDOoBo: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
that's what you always say every Anambra election.

we'll rather vote Satan and mami water than anything Apc

kiss the truth
yen yen yen Apc came second in anambra last election

2 Likes

Re: APGA NEC Cancels Anambra Primary, Nulifies Disqualification Of Aspirants by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Fahdiga1:
All because of Anambra election. I see APC hand in all this crisis bedevilling both the PDP and APGA
It's always like this during party primaries. APC will soon have their own share of the crisis before or after the primaries.
Re: APGA NEC Cancels Anambra Primary, Nulifies Disqualification Of Aspirants by danuzochukwu: 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies, you know that gender that I was talking about, they are dumb ass bitches...
Fucking irritating creatures with no sense at all!
Either stay out of their way or you fùck em real hard like a Cholo!
This is what the white guys are doing to them, because they know that they ain't worth the effort!
Damn it!
I'm not sure you are normal, but if you are normal and just want to catch fun, stop that rubbish.
Re: APGA NEC Cancels Anambra Primary, Nulifies Disqualification Of Aspirants by Solsix(m): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Even if PDP and APGA do not have candidate, APC will still not win

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Nigerians, Africans Will Fall Into Extreme Poverty, World Bank Predicts / Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC / COVID-19: Breaking News Abba Kyari Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.