Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

What General Hospital In Lagos Does DNA? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What General Hospital In Lagos Does DNA? (633 Views)

How Much Does DNA Test Cost In Nigeria Presently?? / Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What General Hospital In Lagos Does DNA? by lamikas(f): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Pls my people I need to know which general hospital in Lagos does DNA.
The ones I have asked are so expensive but I believe it should be lesser at the general hospital.
Re: What General Hospital In Lagos Does DNA? by Dissap: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
Yo Hommies, you know that gender that I was talking about, they are dumb ass bitches...
Fucking irritating creatures with no sense at all!
Either stay out of their way or you fùck em real hard like a Cholo!
This is what the white guys are doing to them, because they know that they ain't worth the effort!
Damn it!
Re: What General Hospital In Lagos Does DNA? by Lamanii22(f): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies, you know that gender that I was talking about, they are dumb ass bitches...
Fucking irritating creatures with no sense at all!
Either stay out of their way or you fùck em real hard like a Cholo!
This is what the white guys are doing to them, because they know that they ain't worth the effort!
Damn it!

You're so pathetic....

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Us Look For Our Family Friend / Can I Be Delivered? / A Wise Counsel Needed Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.