Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,250 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) (46459 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Overpass (Videos). / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by Manshot1: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2021
LegendHero:

So what will be the sense behind me showing it and you not showing? How do we now compare if it’s one way thing?

The only logic here is that you are not even sure of Makinde and you can project audio stuffs. It’s just not there.

If I go on uploading pics on here and make it a one way thing then it beat logic behind the initial argument of comparing the two.

Just relax, gather enough images of Makinde audio projects, then call me when you are confident of what you are saying.

I’m a Muslim and the Quran is my witness, if you can show the enormous Makinde’s project that beat Dapo own, I will apologize and even make sure I compensate your loss of time with data fee.

By the way, we can’t compare Oyo revenue with Ogun revenue coz it won’t be a fair comparison for Oyo because Ogun got lot of money to spend on project. So I wouldn’t blame Makinde much for not doing major projects even if the fact that he borrowed almost 100bn or so.

Also Makinde is paying a lot to the civil service form Oyo state revenue and that might impact him in some way because you can only spend the money you have on projects, borrow, or make use of PPP.

But I hate it when peeps come online to adulate Makinde when we have nothing to actually show on ground. That’s my own anger as a bonafide Ibadan son.

Did I say I won't reply you back with facts?I told you to show me like I first did above with links and not repeating pictures or claiming 300KM roads that are not existing.. In the first link you showed,none of the agboile pictures you showed were up to even 40KM all of them.

Now show me verifiable links like I did..I told you something and backed it up with links..so please do the same. Infact I will show you links of projects also being constructed and not only completed projects. Maybe we should go elsewhere as you said because I was banned briefly here for derailing or something..I don't know what is wrong with Nairaland.

Don't dare ever ever compare seyi to a Godfather driven Govornor who cannot just started paying 30K minimum wage after workers went on strike..cannot even pay pensions despite pensioners protesting at his house.

I gave you links above that can be verified. You haven't. All you did was the stock in trade of your party which is nothing but propaganda and repeating same pictures. Even up to that sef you cannot all no reach 30KM even with all the huge money Ogun is getting in IGR due to the amount years..

I be proper Ibadan boy,although I live in Lagos but I come to Ibadan every weekend..so let's do this
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by Manshot1: 10:28am On Jun 16, 2021
LegendHero:

So what will be the sense behind me showing it and you not showing? How do we now compare if it’s one way thing?

The only logic here is that you are not even sure of Makinde and you can project audio stuffs. It’s just not there.

If I go on uploading pics on here and make it a one way thing then it beat logic behind the initial argument of comparing the two.

Just relax, gather enough images of Makinde audio projects, then call me when you are confident of what you are saying.

I’m a Muslim and the Quran is my witness, if you can show the enormous Makinde’s project that beat Dapo own, I will apologize and even make sure I compensate your loss of time with data fee.

By the way, we can’t compare Oyo revenue with Ogun revenue coz it won’t be a fair comparison for Oyo because Ogun got lot of money to spend on project. So I wouldn’t blame Makinde much for not doing major projects even if the fact that he borrowed almost 100bn or so.

Also Makinde is paying a lot to the civil service form Oyo state revenue and that might impact him in some way because you can only spend the money you have on projects, borrow, or make use of PPP.

But I hate it when peeps come online to adulate Makinde when we have nothing to actually show on ground. That’s my own anger as a bonafide Ibadan son.

When I saw I want links,that is what I want.. things easily to confirm for everyone to see. From reputable media organisations and not from dapo's propaganda team

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by wealthtrak: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
naptu2:

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4267001306654436&id=492378324116772
Incredibly simple and beautiful! wink
Waiting for the 4th Mainland bridge, drones for aerial security surveilance of crime spots and much more.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by Rey33: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
Manshot1:

Did I say I won't reply you back with facts?I told you to show me like I first did above with links and not repeating pictures or claiming 300KM roads that are not existing.. In the first link you showed,none of the agboile pictures you showed were up to even 40KM all of them.

Now show me verifiable links like I did..I told you something and backed it up with links..so please do the same. Infact I will show you links of projects also being constructed and not only completed projects. Maybe we should go elsewhere as you said because I was banned briefly here for derailing or something..I don't know what is wrong with Nairaland.

Don't dare ever ever compare seyi to a Godfather driven Govornor who cannot just started paying 30K minimum wage after workers went on strike..cannot even pay pensions despite pensioners protesting at his house.

I gave you links above that can be verified. You haven't. All you did was the stock in trade of your party which is nothing but propaganda and repeating same pictures. Even up to that sef you cannot all no reach 30KM even with all the huge money Ogun is getting in IGR due to the amount years..

I be proper Ibadan boy,although I live in Lagos but I come to Ibadan every weekend..so let's do this
Sure
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by Aganju849: 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
naptu2:

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4267001306654436&id=492378324116772

If they tell you how much they paid for this fabric-covered monstrosity, you will know how hopeless Nigeria is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train / Suspected Owo Terror Killers Arrestsed - The Nation / Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.