Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) (46451 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Overpass (Videos). / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by Hiarmn(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Born2conquer:
sanwo olu wan stand where Seyi makinde dey in terms of achievements?
mention one of seyi Mankide Achievement because have not seen any on news and have Sanwo Olu Numerous Achievement making front page here and there
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
manshot:

Some of the project started 100% and completed by seyi are below.. Dapo hasnt done one 3rd of what seyi has done neither sanwo olu.. Projects started by them 100% and commissioned by them. The projects sanwo olu commissions are project from Ambode

The 65Kilometre Moniya-Ijaiye-Iseyin road..This is a project started and completed by his administration unlike sanwo olu completing ambode's project. Sanwo olu hasnt even constructed a 65KM road by himself

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/06/03/makinde-commissions-65km-moniya-ijaye-iseyin-road/

2.He commissioned the Awotan Landfill.The first Landfill dumpsite in Nigeria that provides 3000 direct jobs. started by him and completed also
https://www.channelstv.com/2021/02/27/makinde-commissions-awotan-landfill-unveils-waste-trucks/

3.commissioned the junction improvement road network at challenge,Ibadan.Done by Planet project. The same set of people that built the oshodi bus terminal and currently building 4 big terminals also in Ibadan

While over 300KM worth of road is underconstruction..started by his Admin and will be completed this year and the next

Okay can that beat Dapo projects below?

https://www.nairaland.com/6104212/dapo-abiodun-ogun-state-government

Besides that, go on Dapo Twitter page. It is one project one day after the other.

If you think you are sure of Makinde besting Dapo, I have time this Saturday.

I give you Saturday lead time so each person can gather as much project as they can with verifiable images and sources.

Let’s create a thread and we both showcase the projects of Dapo and Makinde with pictures and people on Nairaland can see those pics and judge truthfully based on our evidence.

If Makinde best Dapo in the projects we upload, I will apologize and send you 10k recharge card for wasting your time and data.

Do you accept the challenge?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by ofem89(m): 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Jackson105:
This guy has been comisioning projects everyday now, for the past 2 weeks.

Some people that their governor never commission even a bucket or commissioning wheelbarrow will raise their dirty mouth to abuse the omoluabi governor.

Ride on Sanwo-eko
God bless Yoruba land.

I can't wait for oduduwa nation so this economic refugees both from the north and the East can be sent back to their region.

Abode's work thought those projects are built in a giffy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by manshot: 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
LegendHero:

Okay can that beat Dapo projects below?

https://www.nairaland.com/6104212/dapo-abiodun-ogun-state-government

Besides that, go on Dapo Twitter page. It is one project one day after the other.

If you think you are sure of Makinde besting Dapo, I have time this Saturday.

I give you Saturday lead time so each person can gather as much project as they can with verifiable images and sources.

Let’s create a thread and we both showcase the projects of Dapo and Makinde with pictures and people on Nairaland can see those pics and judge truthfully based on our evidence.

If Makinde best Dapo in the projects we upload, I will apologize and send you 10k recharge card for wasting your time and data.

Do you accept the challenge?

My brother,I have gone through that link and believe me you,none of those roads are even up to the Moniya Iseyin road which alone is 65KM. None of them and even all of them alltogether are not up to 65KM.. You can start counting the kilometres one of the other.

The least kilometre road seyi is doing is the 12KM Apete to Akuffo road..Pure concrete road..I dont think Dapo is doing any concrete road..correct me if I am wrong..I even saw one 2KM road in one of those roads being done by dapo..All these agboile roads that he is doing.. grin

The issue is like other APC states,they do more of propaganda,lies and half truths. They spend more on the media and leave little or nothing to govornance..I stumbled once on Dapo's FB page and it is all full of propaganda..They repeat the same story two or three times

One Nairaland for except,we have paid members of APC states who do propaganda here.. From Lagos to Ogun to Ondo.. Ogun has one original omo ogun as his moniker, Ondo has one,Onefirst son as his moniker..You too here,I dont know if you are also paid. grin It is only Oyo that do not have a member that propagates news about seyi in a positive light except lies and propaganda against him
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by Ofodirinwa: 12:01am On Jun 16, 2021
looks gorgeous

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by manshot: 12:07am On Jun 16, 2021
Hiarmn:
mention one of seyi Mankide Achievement because have not seen any on news and have Sanwo Olu Numerous Achievement making front page here and there

Some of the project started 100% and completed by seyi are below.. Dapo hasnt done one 3rd of what seyi has done neither sanwo olu.. Projects started by them 100% and commissioned by them. The projects sanwo olu commissions are project from Ambode

The 65Kilometre Moniya-Ijaiye-Iseyin road..This is a project started and completed by his administration unlike sanwo olu completing ambode's project. Sanwo olu hasnt even constructed a 65KM road by himself

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/06/03/makinde-commissions-65km-moniya-ijaye-iseyin-road/

2.He commissioned the Awotan Landfill.The first Landfill dumpsite in Nigeria that provides 3000 direct jobs. started by him and completed also
https://www.channelstv.com/2021/02/27/makinde-commissions-awotan-landfill-unveils-waste-trucks/

3.commissioned the junction improvement road network at challenge,Ibadan.Done by Planet project. The same set of people that built the oshodi bus terminal and currently building 4 big terminals also in Ibadan

While over 300KM worth of road is underconstruction..started by his Admin and will be completed this year and the next
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by Femidfo: 12:36am On Jun 16, 2021
But Ambode built it....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 12:37am On Jun 16, 2021
manshot:

My brother,I have gone through that link and believe me you,none of those roads are even up to the Moniya Iseyin road which alone is 65KM. None of them and even all of them alltogether are not up to 65KM.. You can start counting the kilometres one of the other.

The least kilometre road seyi is doing is the 12KM Apete to Akuffo road..Pure concrete road..I dont think Dapo is doing any concrete road..correct me if I am wrong..I even saw one 2KM road in one of those roads being done by dapo..All these agboile roads that he is doing.. grin

The issue is like other APC states,they do more of propaganda,lies and half truths. They spend more on the media and leave little or nothing to govornance..I stumbled once on Dapo's FB page and it is all full of propaganda..They repeat the same story two or three times

One Nairaland for except,we have paid members of APC states who do propaganda here.. From Lagos to Ogun to Ondo.. Ogun has one original omo ogun as his moniker, Ondo has one,Onefirst son as his moniker..You too here,I dont know if you are also paid. grin It is only Oyo that do not have a member that propagates news about seyi in a positive light except lies and propaganda against him

Leave all this stories and let’s get to work by showcasing all the pictures of those roads on Nairaland.

Are you game this Saturday? I’m not sure Dapo Abiodun can pay me coz I don’t see how it will benefit him on Nairaland and if he do pay people, he should be willing to pay me more than I earn before I can actually start working for him.

Life is past audio. We want to see the project picture for the roads they are doing and that is exactly what I challenged you to start showcasing pictures and proof. I am game for Dapo and we can run it tonight if you want. Saturday is even too far.

Mind you, I’m a proper Ibadan boy. So don’t think I’m doing this on the part of envy or derepping.

Are you game for tonight and we can open a thread now??

Mind you if it’s about giving stats right off without backing of true pictures then this is Dapo talking about re-constructing 270km of roads in Ogun. That’s matching your figure of 65km + 12km you said for Makinde.

https://twitter.com/dabiodunmfr/status/1398723656432357379?s=21

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by manshot: 1:18am On Jun 16, 2021
LegendHero:

Leave all this stories and let’s get to work by showcasing all the pictures of those roads on Nairaland.

Are you game this Saturday? I’m not sure Dapo Abiodun can pay me coz I don’t see how it will benefit him on Nairaland and if he do pay people, he should be willing to pay me more than I earn before I can actually start working for him.

Life is past audio. We want to see the project picture for the roads they are doing and that is exactly what I challenged you to start showcasing pictures and proof. I am game for Dapo and we can run it tonight if you want. Saturday is even too far.

Mind you, I’m a proper Ibadan boy. So don’t think I’m doing this on the part of envy or derepping.

Are you game for tonight and we can open a thread now??

Mind you if it’s about giving stats right off without backing of true pictures then this is Dapo talking about re-constructing 270km of roads in Ogun. That’s matching your figure of 65km + 12km you said for Makinde.

https://twitter.com/dabiodunmfr/status/1398723656432357379?s=21

I dont have time for showing pictures..And dapo can say anything and say he is the best,When it comes to facts he will definetly be defeated..

The link you gave me the first time,all are not up to 40KM road.I told you I saw a 2KM road there and none of them are concrete road sef.. grin show me links of projects started by Dapo himself,not the one Amosun did not finish..verifiable links..all the roads being done by seyi are online for all to see..when they started the project to when it was commissioned and those currently being done..

Show me each one with a link and the KM of road that I can verify and we can talk..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 1:29am On Jun 16, 2021
manshot:

I dont have time for showing pictures..And dapo can say anything and say he is the best,When it comes to facts he will definetly be defeated..

The link you gave me the first time,all are not up to 40KM road.I told you I saw a 2KM road there and none of them are concrete road sef.. grin show me links of projects started by Dapo himself,not the one Amosun did not finish..verifiable links..all the roads being done by seyi are online for all to see..when they started the project to when it was commissioned and those currently being done..

Show me each one with a link and the KM of road that I can verify and we can talk..

Yes that is why I said we should open a thread.

Then I can show the images and links while you show yours too. Is that too much to ask?

You see now that I’m going extra mile to defend my own while you aren’t doing the same. If all the roads done by Seyi are online to see them it should take you much minute to actually get the pics and link so we can at least compare the two.

Or what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by manshot: 1:43am On Jun 16, 2021
LegendHero:

Yes that is why I said we should open a thread.

Then I can show the images and links while you show yours too. Is that too much to ask?

You see now that I’m going extra mile to defend my own while you aren’t doing the same. If all the roads done by Seyi are online to see them it should take you much minute to actually get the pics and link so we can at least compare the two.

Or what do you think?

No need to open another thread..show me here with verifiable links online and not them say he say..backed up with the KM done per each with projects that were started 100% per him.

Dapo that cannot pay ordinary pensions and arrears...Yeye Man
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 2:03am On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:11am On Jun 16, 2021
Sparkies85:
That is Ambode’s project

It’s a Lagos State Government project…
>
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by walefalana(m): 3:14am On Jun 16, 2021
Wonderful project.

May hoodlums not find a new habitat in it

Ikeja Awolowo under Bridge

If you know, you know
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:16am On Jun 16, 2021
ChukwuObe:
They call Nigeria "zoo" yet they can't stop to represent her at the international stage. They hate the country with passion yet they refuse to go on their own accord. They desire to have their own country but never intend to leave the nation they loathe as they still want to hold back to what they claim to own in the zoo. They never want to associate with anything relating to Nigeria yet they refuse to throw her identity (passport) away. Only the irredeemable creatures like the Devil possess such characters. What a shame!

Abegi quit calling people “devil” simply because they’re different from (or disagree with) you. That’s just DESPICABLE!
>
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:39am On Jun 16, 2021
Nice one... Sanwo-olu is working..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by pricklewane: 3:45am On Jun 16, 2021
If you are not a fool you would have seen people from that foolish tribe insult Tinubu n Yoruba n the Yoruba are now repaying their foolishness. You watch when the insult Tinubu, call Fashola commissioner for darkness, Osinbajo as houseboy, Lai as liar now they are telling you to rot in hell you are complaing. God punish your entire household.

Abikeade11:
Stop all this hate speeches towards people of a particular region, is getting irritating on nairaland. Commend the good work and find your way, let's learn to live in peace with one another.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 3:56am On Jun 16, 2021
manshot:

No need to open another thread..show me here with verifiable links online and not them say he say..backed up with the KM done per each with projects that were started 100% per him.

So what will be the sense behind me showing it and you not showing? How do we now compare if it’s one way thing?

The only logic here is that you are not even sure of Makinde and you can project audio stuffs. It’s just not there.

If I go on uploading pics on here and make it a one way thing then it beat logic behind the initial argument of comparing the two.

Just relax, gather enough images of Makinde audio projects, then call me when you are confident of what you are saying.

I’m a Muslim and the Quran is my witness, if you can show the enormous Makinde’s project that beat Dapo own, I will apologize and even make sure I compensate your loss of time with data fee.

By the way, we can’t compare Oyo revenue with Ogun revenue coz it won’t be a fair comparison for Oyo because Ogun got lot of money to spend on project. So I wouldn’t blame Makinde much for not doing major projects even if the fact that he borrowed almost 100bn or so.

Also Makinde is paying a lot to the civil service form Oyo state revenue and that might impact him in some way because you can only spend the money you have on projects, borrow, or make use of PPP.

But I hate it when peeps come online to adulate Makinde when we have nothing to actually show on ground. That’s my own anger as a bonafide Ibadan son.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by Rissimenky: 4:15am On Jun 16, 2021
ChukwuObe:

They call Nigeria "zoo" yet they can't stop to represent her at the international stage. They hate the country with passion yet they refuse to go on their own accord. They desire to have their own country but never intend to leave the nation they loathe as they still want to hold back to what they claim to own in the zoo. They never want to associate with anything relating to Nigeria yet they refuse to throw her identity (passport) away. Only the irredeemable creatures like the Devil possess such characters. What a shame!

The reason they don't leave Nigeria is because they are not really after an Igbo state. They just want to corner the Niger Delta oil for themselves.

Their leader Kanu has made this very clear.

It's about greed for oil, and nothing else. That is why NONE of them has ever left Nigeria to return home to the East.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 4:42am On Jun 16, 2021
Bouz:
All ambode doings, he only continued. How i wish ambode got a second tenure.
nothing would have happened if Ambode was still in power... That man was so clueless and dump... Sanwo jus complete it to avoid wastage.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by Flairoqy(m): 5:09am On Jun 16, 2021
samuel19222:
nice one Lagos, children of hate make una no come destroy this one ooo, Lagos suppose be a country on its own

see them children of 8, na God go shame una wey no want make better thing happen for our con3 naija, Emeka purge your heart of hate , naim go kill you if you no take care.
He has a point, that’s what an average Nigerian youth would do during a protest.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2021
Emma1Oj:
nothing would have happened if Ambode was still in power... That man was so clueless and dump... Sanwo jus complete it to avoid wastage.
It's a lie, Ambode had great plans. And was effective building infrastructures. At agege, yaba, oshodi, epe even ikorodu. He was trying. It's not easy at all to govern lagos. Have a god father. This sanwo olu guy doesn't even know his left or right in politics, any little struggle he will run to bourdillon.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by ikezudon(m): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2021
Confirm.. Bye-bye to Agberoism soon.

In other news, see the cost of building a 2 bedroom bungalow below.

https://thearchitect.com.ng/cost-2-bedroom-bungalow/
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 16, 2021
manshot:

Bruv, you're acting like a coward. He called you out and all you do is weasel out shamelessly in public. Are you not ashamed?

Nothing more off-putting than that thing Nigerians do of talking a lot to hide the fact they have nothing relevant to say.

He is right to demand you take it to another thread so this one is not derailed. Take up his challenge or shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game / Buhari Presents Nigeria’s Visa Policy 2020 / PDP Agent Crying After Losing His Pooling Unit In Bauchi Bye-Election (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.