Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Please Advise Needed, - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Advise Needed, (603 Views)

Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! / Going To Usa To Hustle Vs Going To Uk To Hustle, Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Needed, by pappy2000: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
I am in a dilemma can you please assist me by advicing me on what to do. I work with a corporation in Nigeria i n close to 150,000 naira but the inflation and the economy of this country has been very devastating. Now getting a US visa or UK visa isn't easy but now I have an idea I don't know how it will work since my job here in Nigeria gives me a lot of time it's a shift work and I can get people to cover for me I am thinking of a UK visitor's visa
Work for at least two months then come back to Nigeria then continue my job here in Lagos I estimate I can make around £3000 in 2 months and deduct the transportation to and from the Uk. I should still have at least 500000 naira in my account because I don't want to be stranded in the UK please I am desperate to travel out of this country but I don't also want to be an illegal immigrant running form one place to the other I need your advice please what should I do I have close to 2 million naira with this and my other little incomes I believe the UK consular should be able to get me 6-month visitor's visa thank you
Re: Please Advise Needed, by ford101: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
angry grin
Re: Please Advise Needed, by pappy2000: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
ford101:
angry grin

Please this is not a joking matter I am tired of this country I appreciate the advice that comes in thank you
Re: Please Advise Needed, by olamilarks(m): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2021
pappy2000:
I am in a dilemma can you please assist me by advicing me on what to do. I work with a corporation in Nigeria i n close to 150,000 naira but the inflation and the economy of this country has been very devastating. Now getting a US visa or UK visa isn't easy but now I have an idea I don't know how it will work since my job here in Nigeria gives me a lot of time it's a shift work and I can get people to cover for me I am thinking of a UK visitor's visa
Work for at least two months then come back to Nigeria then continue my job here in Lagos I estimate I can make around £3000 in 2 months and deduct the transportation to and from the Uk. I should still have at least 500000 naira in my account because I don't want to be stranded in the UK please I am desperate to travel out of this country but I don't also want to be an illegal immigrant running form one place to the other I need your advice please what should I do I have close to 2 million naira with this and my other little incomes I believe the UK consular should be able to get me 6-month visitor's visa thank you
I think this is possible, someone told me a woman goes to the US and works as doordash delivery person, raises some millions in Naira and head backs to naija where she has a shop. though your visa wouldn't allow you to work sha, except you have someone over there that will prepare ground for you before your arrival.
Re: Please Advise Needed, by pappy2000: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
olamilarks:
I think this is possible, someone told me a woman goes to the US and works as doordash delivery person, raises some millions in Naira and head backs to naija where she has a shop. though your visa wouldn't allow you to work sha, except you have someone over there that will prepare ground for you before your arrival.
God bless you brother I truly appreciate this
Re: Please Advise Needed, by pappy2000: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
Please I need more response
Re: Please Advise Needed, by JapaProfessor: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2021
pappy2000:
I what should I do I have close to 2 million naira with this and my other little incomes I believe the UK consular should be able to get me 6-month visitor's visa thank you

How do you intend working in the UK on a visitor's visa?
Re: Please Advise Needed, by justwise(m): 10:45am On Jun 16, 2021
pappy2000:

You no plan, this is just an unrealistic dream.
Re: Please Advise Needed, by pappy2000: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2021
justwise:

You no plan, this is just an unrealistic dream.

Let me explain my plan what if I get someone I can pay that I can use is document to work for just 2 months that is what I am thinking about thank you
Re: Please Advise Needed, by justwise(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
pappy2000:

Let me explain my plan what if I get someone I can pay that I can use is document to work for just 2 months that is what I am thinking about thank you

That is illegal and is likely to get you deported and the other person end up in prison
Re: Please Advise Needed, by pappy2000: 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
justwise:

That is illegal and is likely to get you deported and the other person end up in prison
Ok mister just wise I want to ask if I go at the give me six month and I come back and they give me two years and I come back will they give me 5 years and will I be able to get like permanent residence
Re: Please Advise Needed, by justwise(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
pappy2000:

Ok mister just wise I want to ask if I go at the give me six month and I come back and they give me two years and I come back will they give me 5 years and will I be able to get like permanent residence

No you will not be able to get permanent residence even if you go and come back and apply for 10yrs visa. You need to live in the Uk for that period. Not going and returning back
Re: Please Advise Needed, by pappy2000: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
justwise:

No you will not be able to get permanent residence even if you go and come back and apply for 10yrs visa. You need to live in the Uk for that period. Not going and returning back

So what do I do to get permanent residence. Secondly how can I generate income for my traveling since I have a job here please advise a brother

(1) (Reply)

Which State Capital In SE/SS Can One Renew International Passport Without Delay / Women: One Of Many Reasons To Visit London / Moving From Cameroon To Germany To Play Professional Football (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.