Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings (48034 Views)

Buhari Approves Removal Of Mohammed Fadah A NYSC DG Over ‘Incompetence’ / Oluwole Adetiran Is Dead! NYSC Anthem Composer Dies At 75 / O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by ChoCho54(f): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
Better late than never, even though it was arrogantly done. I personally appreciate this. But you are still a lifeless Sudanese!
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by wonder233: 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
That was my NYSC set. I remember being in the interior part of Kebbi when news started filtering in that Buhari had lost and northerners were attacking corpers, we made it just in time out of that remote enclave to the city centre and stripped of anything giving you away as a corper and ran to the 1battalion dukku barracks in badariya area to take shelter along with many southerners. We were the guinea pigs used to test the waters of using Corps members for election duties, frankly, many of us didn't know if it was compulsory for optional.
Buhari's pre election rhetorics led to the mob action that killed those corpers. In saner climes he should have been in jail, but GEJ was not interested in anything else after being declared winner. Now, the same Buhari as a hypocrite is compensating families of people he killed himself.
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Guynexttdoor: 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Scam
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Atole26: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Election is coming
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by DCmonster: 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
If anything should happen to any of my family member be it immediate or extended by these head slamming bast.ards people from north. Whenever I come around, tens of aboki be it Hausa or Fulani will go down tanywhere and anyday.
Forgiving an unbeliever is a sin! cool
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by jokaka89: 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
HE WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE THE ORDER TO KILL THAT YEAR.
POSTERITY WILL JUDGE YOU BUHARI.
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Cmanforall: 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-approves-employment-of-dead-nysc-members-siblings
So they have been unemployed all this while... and even when you came into government since 2015?
Meanwhile there are other families grieving due to the loss of their loved ones in election /postelection Violence. Employ them too.
If you do it this way, who knows unemployment will reduce.
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Gambit23: 12:26am On Jun 16, 2021
yusuf0876:
read well 2011

He invited violence that killed over 800 people after he lost the 2011 elections
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by DONFASZY(m): 12:28am On Jun 16, 2021
Mumu
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by nnamdi640: 1:11am On Jun 16, 2021
After creating the violence that led to their dead as a result of your careless talk, it is now you remember to do the needful. Am sure the innocent souls are hunting him. I can't forget the video I watch where one of the youth copers was cut into two, that is where I knew that some people are heartless and naturally wicked. Just because bubu lost the election, they killed the innocent copers. The blood of the innocent citizens is really hunting this country called Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 16, 2021
Brother you are not alone, I have been kind of facing it to since yesterday night, but don't give up just be rest assured you will bounce back believe in God, remember cutting off the head isn't the solution to head ache, there is a pic of me on my profile God bless brother
CescFabregas:
Nice move. God bless Bubu the dullard.
Someone should pls reach out to me. I'm utterly depressed pls.
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by jeiz333: 1:53am On Jun 16, 2021
The blood of those innocent corpers that you killed is crying out for vengeance.
You will not escape.
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by caprini1: 1:58am On Jun 16, 2021
FarahAideed:

I am sure you were born in 2015
Honestly,i dont know how daft these cretins creeping out of NL recently are!....an event single handedly caused by bubu ,is what they are shifting to Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by moorepilp: 2:16am On Jun 16, 2021
This is awesome
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Jesmion(m): 2:40am On Jun 16, 2021
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-approves-employment-of-dead-nysc-members-siblings
however, it's a wayforward for consolidation, we expect more of this sympathetic initiative!
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by vioment: 2:45am On Jun 16, 2021
CescFabregas:
Nice move. God bless Bubu the dullard.
Someone should pls reach out to me. I'm utterly depressed pls.

Keep your head up. Ndu bu isi.
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by SecretReporter(f): 3:51am On Jun 16, 2021
Please be careful of this business, this man and One Prince Gozie are scamming people, they have different means of doing this, GOD help us all

Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by na2016: 4:26am On Jun 16, 2021
Macsjebs:
Good gesture
Really don't know why people are hating on Buhari, he has a good heart

Check out my lovely pictures on the thread on my signature

Buhari is evil. Those people were killed cos of him
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by francis5051: 4:40am On Jun 16, 2021
MrWTF:

Buhari na stubborn man. But he Dey try

which kind try ... ? No amount of job or salary will stop the cry of their parents beside be is not paying the siblings with his money....
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by lexy2014: 4:58am On Jun 16, 2021
honor4me:

Read well. That was 2011. Was Buhari the President then?

Still doesn't answer d questions I asked:

Since 2011? Is buhari finally taking responsibility for d deaths of d corpers?
What has being president in 2011 got to do with d questions asked? Are u sure u are familiar with d issue at hand?
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by popesco123: 5:46am On Jun 16, 2021
Kuginzi:
Buhari is trying. But let me read Igbos negative comment about him

the only legacy you will set in your miserable live before your kids is coming here to call IPOB, go get useful to yourself like Igbos DO in your very backyard and the whole world. anyway you i guess you are cursed to celebrate and get comfortable with failure just are you are celebrating the braindead illiterate herder-in-chief from daura.
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
Good motive but wrong signal. wink

The motive was neither good nor sincere. Why did he keep silence following the unwarranted killings of innocent youths from the South whose only offence was making themselves available to serve their fatherland?

He has never condemned the killings till this time.
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by MrWTF(m): 6:29am On Jun 16, 2021
francis5051:
which kind try ... ? No amount of job or salary will stop the cry of their parents beside be is not paying the siblings with his money....
Yea I understand. But little gestures like this means a lot you know.
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Kuginzi: 6:55am On Jun 16, 2021
popesco123:

the only legacy you will set in your miserable live before your kids is coming here to call IPOB, go get useful to yourself like Igbos DO in your very backyard and the whole world. anyway you i guess you are cursed to celebrate and get comfortable with failure just are you are celebrating the braindead illiterate herder-in-chief from daura.
It is pitiable dismal-pismal, it is regrettably lugubrious that a professional illiterate is calling others illiterate. Pls go through your comment, is there anything meaningful in it?
I compare your rubbish English to that of a roadside agbero (tout).

Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Wapchrist1(m): 7:08am On Jun 16, 2021
Best ever president !! I need partner to setup Electrophysiology Lab in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by popesco123: 7:15am On Jun 16, 2021
Kuginzi:

It is pitiable dismal-pismal, it is regrettably lugubrious that a professional illiterate is calling others illiterate. Pls go through your comment, is there anything meaningful in it?
I compare your rubbish English to that of a roadside agbero (tout).

what matters you decipher my message into your dumb coconut water brain. I am happy it pain you much.
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Agbebakun22: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2021
Macsjebs:
Good gesture
Really don't know why people are hating on Buhari, he has a good heart

Will u keep kwayet buhari a good man indeed.. To slap u just dey hungry me for this statement u make.. Maybe we should divide so he can start ruling over u in the north
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Kuginzi: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2021
popesco123:

what matters you decipher my message into your dumb coconut water brain. I am happy it pain you much.
Hahaha... A dumb brain is better than an empty skull. Your skull is empty.
You need heavy deliverance

Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 16, 2021
E pain am die

Zombie terrorist, it is GAME OVER!!!

[s]
Kuginzi:

Hahaha... A dumb brain is better than an empty skull. Your skull is empty.
You need heavy deliverance
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp / Female Corper From Nightclub Killed In Abuja / Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.