Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings (48047 Views)

Buhari Approves Removal Of Mohammed Fadah A NYSC DG Over ‘Incompetence’ / Oluwole Adetiran Is Dead! NYSC Anthem Composer Dies At 75 / O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2021
Dunsin2020:
Brother you are not alone, I have been kind of facing it to since yesterday night, but don't give up just be rest assured you will bounce back believe in God, remember cutting off the head isn't the solution to head ache, there is a pic of me on my profile God bless brother
God bless u sir. My final year exams start in less than two days, and am yet to obtain my exam clearance card due to paucity of funds. I can't even study for my exams
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2021
MrWTF:

Buhari na stubborn man. But he Dey try

sebi grin

Some of una non fit learn
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by lekan3531(m): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2021
It was just confirmed to me that Nigeria leaders are confirmed Oloribukuru people.

This promise was made by Jonathan's regime year 2011 and it was just sign for implementation...

Aiye gbogbo yi ma ba je ni...

Kehinde Adeniji of Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko banking and finance department was one of the Vitim...

Continue to rest in perfect brother
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Apebo: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2021
Medicine after sickness. What of innocent other Nigerians who were killed because Buhari lost election that time? Churches were burnt by Buhari kinsmen because Buhari lost election. Because Buhari said kere jini,biri jini
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Kuginzi: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2021
Almajoon:
E pain am die

Zombie terrorist, it is GAME OVER!!!

[s][/s]
Buhari a Fulani man is in charge.
The thing dey pepper Una for body.
IPOB Terrorist. How market?
Pepper them ooh!

Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
You are a fool and scammer, weyrey
CescFabregas:

God bless u sir. My final year exams start in less than two days, and am yet to obtain my exam clearance card due to paucity of funds. I can't even study for my exams
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
Janjaweeed, it is GAME OVER!

THIEF!

Kuginzi:

Pepper them ooh!
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Janjaweeed terrorist, GAME OVER!!!

THIEF!!!

Kuginzi:

Pepper them ooh!
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Kuginzi: 6:11am On Jun 17, 2021
Almajoon:
Janjaweeed terrorist, GAME OVER!!!

THIEF!!!

A Fulani man (Buhari) is your president. There is nothing you and your fellow haters can do about it.
IPOB Terrorist m, you're in severe PAIN
E dey pepper them ooh...

Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 17, 2021
Janjaweeed, GAME OVER!!!

THIEF!
Kuginzi:

A Fulani man (Buhari) is your president. There is nothing you and your fellow haters can do about it.
IPOB Terrorist m, you're in severe PAIN
E dey pepper them ooh...
Re: Buhari Approves Employment Of Dead NYSC 2011 Members’ Siblings by Gamesmart: 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Since 2011? Is buhari finally taking responsibility for those deaths?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iorliam Jennifer Awashima: Bandits Kidnap Corper On Her Way To NYSC Camp / Female Corper From Nightclub Killed In Abuja / Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.