Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

What Should I Do Please, Your Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do Please, Your Advise (556 Views)

Is This worth Her Leaving? He Needs Your Advise / Is marriage worth it?I urgently need your advise. / Please I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do Please, Your Advise by OcholaKings: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hello famz, so my bro came to me for advice on a crucial issue and i want to get more reliable views from you here.

Here is what happened:
My bro has this friend that smokes secretly without the family knowing, so it got bursted when a family friend saw him (my bro's friend) smoking and he reported to the family, so they wanted to also confirm from my junior bro if he has seen him smoking before, my bro told the family the truth that he has seen him smoking before..

Buh now the problem is that my lil bro is asking if he did bad by telling the family the truth (remember my bro doesnt smoke)
Re: What Should I Do Please, Your Advise by Leemekzy: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
Nope.
Re: What Should I Do Please, Your Advise by Akakanfirstclass(m): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Mehn...

Your bro is a sissy..
Flee away from such men like ur bro, they can never watch ur back...
E get why

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do Please, Your Advise by OcholaKings: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
Mehn...

Your bro is a sissy..
E get why

The family already knows na, not the first time a family friend will be seeing the dude, so if he lies its gonna be obvious
Re: What Should I Do Please, Your Advise by frozen70(f): 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
OcholaKings:
Hello famz, so my bro came to me for advice on a crucial issue and i want to get more reliable views from you here.

Here is what happened:
My bro has this friend that smokes secretly without the family knowing, so it got bursted when a family friend saw him (my bro's friend) smoking and he reported to the family, so they wanted to also confirm from my junior bro if he has seen him smoking before, my bro told the family the truth that he has seen him smoking before..

Buh now the problem is that my lil bro is asking if he did bad by telling the family the truth (remember my bro doesnt smoke)
He gave his answer with innocent mind

Your brother should know that your family wouldn't want such a person to relate with him
Re: What Should I Do Please, Your Advise by OcholaKings: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
Leemekzy:
Nope.
yea, i feel so too, it damages life later on you know, look at sound sultan 8-)
Re: What Should I Do Please, Your Advise by OcholaKings: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
frozen70:

He gave his answer with innocent mind

Your brother should know that your family wouldn't want such a person to relate with him

My family doesnt know abt this, its the guys family that asked my bro
Re: What Should I Do Please, Your Advise by frozen70(f): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
OcholaKings:

My family doesnt know abt this, its the guys family that asked my bro

Your brother has no issues here, he was never asked by your friend not to talk about his friends
Re: What Should I Do Please, Your Advise by Leemekzy: 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
OcholaKings:

yea, i feel so too, it damages life later on you know, look at sound sultan 8-)
if your brother had lied & the family gets to find out the truth, what will the think about your brother?
Re: What Should I Do Please, Your Advise by GboyegaD(m): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
OcholaKings:

The family already knows na, not the first time a family friend will be seeing the dude, so if he lies its gonna be obvious

I wonder how they ask such questions. He could choose not to respond.
Re: What Should I Do Please, Your Advise by thorpido(m): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Smokers are liable to die young.
Speak up whenever you need to.
Re: What Should I Do Please, Your Advise by mariahAngel(f): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
Mehn...

Your bro is a sissy..
E get why

A good friend will protect his friend from lung cancer, a bad one will be silent and watch him smoke himself to the grave.
Always speak up for the well-being of others, then you know you've done your part.

Op, your brother did the right thing.
As long as he was asked, there was no point lying.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nicely Used Baby Crib For Sale / Forced Marriage / Kindly Recommended A Vacation Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.