Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO (30001 Views)

First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service / Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2021
Spaced booked successfully
Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by Eriokanmi: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Kudos to them for sticking to what they believe in but that doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is the most religious country in the world yet the underworld capital of the world. Who are these people worshiping under the rain, are they not Nigerians and why are there so many bad people in Nigeria?
simply put, most Nigerians worship religion, instead of God. In the west, many don't go as far as we do yet, they worship and believe in God.

Here you see governors and individuals sponsoring people to Saudi and istrael with stolen money. See big cathedrals and mosques everywhere yet, we're the most corrupt. With the number of mosques in the north, Saudi who doesn't have as much number ought to be proud of northern Nigeria in terms of peace and holiness. Im sure you and I can see what the north has become today. Until we trace our steps to God, we shouldn't expect any miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by Skillsnigeria: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by Seniorwriter(m): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/06/flood-sacks-presbyterian-church-parish-in-umuahia-as-members-worship-with-umbrellas-photos-video/

This in my opinion is suffering & smiling...very uncalled for...SMH
Religion na politics in the rainmaker's voice.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:15am On Jun 16, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Kudos to them for sticking to what they believe in but that doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is the most religious country in the world yet the underworld capital of the world. Who are these people worshiping under the rain, are they not Nigerians and why are there so many bad people in Nigeria?

Is God the reason why Nigeria is like this? Is God not the creator of Nigerians, Americans, Europeans and Asians? The question should be centered on why we r where we are and not about pple's choice of religion.

1 Like

Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by tiswell(m): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2021
grin
iamyemiakins:

What have you seen?
Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by AnanseK(m): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2021
Can’t You compare the various church enterprises and know that the prosperity churches are fake?

The fake and Devilish churches are a million times richer because of the gullible Christians.
Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by tiswell(m): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see friends and members home and abroad, donating millions of cash (hard currency inclusive) to the Reverend for the church building, I see him diverting some for his personal use, I see him buying a car and building his personal house, I see tongues waggling secretly amongst his members.

This I have seen.
what have you seen about me cheesy
Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2021
brainpulse:
Hypocrites, they cant hold their government responsible, but will always jerk on the North, Kaduna and Lagos.

Flood and Fraud ravaging Biafra underdeveloped land. With their useless government and citizen, all they know is how to condemn Lagos doing 1000 times better than their Osu land

You go wail tire ...
Cry us more pls..
Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 16, 2021
PLEASE of what Economic Benefits are these numerous churches to Nigeria?
Can't they merge with others?
Why litter every part of Nigeria with churches?
Is church now an investment or what?
Why demand for 10 million naira.?
After all, God doesn't dwell in churches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by Bankowner: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2021
Not in any way trying to compare but the picture is that of worshippers of another religion doing their thing in the rain despite the edifice they have as a worship centre.

Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by walelenchicago(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2021
Misternas89:
Mr Wale, been think say na Chicago u dey Na grin grin cheesy
bros noo nah Ogun state I dey o bros I beg help me
Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by mechanics(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2021
They should contact their headquarter church, most churches have one commitment or the other to do in their own church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by ikezudon(m): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2021
Build well, they will not build.. Na to dey cut corners in building.

In other news, see the cost of building a 2 bedroom bungalow below.

https://thearchitect.com.ng/cost-2-bedroom-bungalow/
Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by Misternas89(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2021
walelenchicago:

bros noo nah Ogun state I dey o bros I beg help me
Me sef need help baba. cry cry...money to refill my gas to cook I dey find as I dey so
Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by HRMK: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2021
kingxsamz:
grin Nawa, their prayers couldn't pray away the rain.
As the rain no gree stop, dem go kuku call am "showers of blessings" make e no be like say their prayer no work. grin
All the churches wey full Nigeria neva do them? grin These ones dey find 10million to repair their church so that business can move smoothly as usual. grin
"The lord is their strength".
NO!THE #10M IS THE BALANCE PAYMENT FOR A NEW LOCATION!ACCORDING TO THEM,#11M HAS ALREADY BN DEPOSITED/PAID/SPENT(WHICHEVER)BUT,IS IT TRUE THAT THE CHURCH HAS BN IN EXISTENCE IN LAST 175YRS AND NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT?WE THEN ASK IF GOD IS REALLY IN SUPPORT OF THE CHURCH!THE CHURCH IS NOT SUPPOSED TO LACK!!

1 Like

Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by Ilaje44(m): 10:50am On Jun 16, 2021
Your rewards are not in this world, but in heaven. Continue to persevere for the groom is coming soon.
Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by lilyheaven: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2021
They should close parish,

Worship with other parish, before they will catch cold.
Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by Josywhyte: 11:40am On Jun 16, 2021
This is something they would have tackled before now. Those zincs would have been well taken care of and other places to avoid in pour of the rain. But in naija we love medicine after death. Anyway,una sorry
Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
Old PCN, after over 150 years in Nigeria, cant build befitting parish in Aba, wetin?.
Cant they even roof their church with Nigerian zinc?

Dont they have carpenters in their church?

Its a shame churches that are under 10 years old have achieved what PCN cannot achieve in over 150 years of their existence in Nigeria, like building a university.

They really need to change their ancient leadership style, give authority to members not a bunch of dead elders.

The catholic church you left is even more in tune with today that you guys.

Need to learn from your Anglican cousins.
Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
HRMK:
NO!THE #10M IS THE BALANCE PAYMENT FOR A NEW LOCATION!ACCORDING TO THEM,#11M HAS ALREADY BN DEPOSITED/PAID/SPENT(WHICHEVER)BUT,IS IT TRUE THAT THE CHURCH HAS BN IN EXISTENCE IN LAST 175YRS AND NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT?WE THEN ASK IF GOD IS REALLY IN SUPPORT OF THE CHURCH!THE CHURCH IS NOT SUPPOSED TO LACK!!

The problm with PCN is they think they re better than other churches, dem too form all mouth no action.

See wetin dem dey call Mega parish, even mushroom churches of today are bigger and well equipped.

The fact is they lack vision as a church.

1 Like

Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by leofab(f): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
See how they will task every member to contribute money so they can fix the church instead of using prayers... prayer is the key until a real door(problem) shows up ...
Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by HRMK: 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
quentin06:

The problm with PCN is they think they re better than other churches, dem too form all mouth no action.

See wetin dem dey call Mega parish, even mushroom churches of today are bigger and well equipped.

The fact is they lack vision as a church.
hahaha.......nawa oooh.....
Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by awa(m): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Cnach:
That is my church but Presbyterian church of over 50years in Nigeria shouldn't be the one calling on people to help them build their church bc they are worshipping under a leaking roof. Their management should be investigated, I think corruption has entered into their overall leadership. This is an insult to the church and her members across the country.
How can a church of 50 members in umuahia be saying such rubbish?

I am a Presbyterian too and I feel there is more to this kind of publicity. We have 10m already in a place like Umuahia and could not utilize it to build a standard worship place. There is GA he should have solicited support from but this route is totally away from our P and P if you ask me. The upper Court should have helped better
Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
leofab:
See how they will task every member to contribute money so they can fix the church instead of using prayers... prayer is the key until a real door(problem) shows up ...
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO by reuben81: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" / You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.