Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO (8222 Views)

Zulum Offers Christma Package To Soldiers A Day After Clash With Military (Pics) / Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All / Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by Arda1000(m): 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
PIMPAR:

Ndi Ori Onions. Why are you always afraid when someone confronts you with truth?
when did lie become truth, infact if you can call anything Ijele said truth then you can believe anything from the devil
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by PIMPAR: 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
Arda1000:
when did lie become truth, infact if you can call anything Ijele said truth then you can believe anything from the devil
Should I bother myself engaging IPoB terrorist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by engrchykae(m): 12:44am On Jun 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
We all know the unknown gunmen are the same people as ESN. If not what is the business of unknown gunmen if ikonso was sabotaged as they claim.
if they can kill that guy,you self suppose dey careful on top ipob matter.
If you have sense.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by OfoIgbo: 1:22am On Jun 16, 2021
If he aided in anyway in the assassination of General Ikonso, then he deserves what came his way.

Rest in Peace Gen. Ikonso

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 16, 2021
Hmm, sorry ooh, I don’t subscribe to this madness, put a complete end to the violence.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by SILVERLINES: 4:21am On Jun 16, 2021
CilicMarin:
If you meet any IPOB member anywhere and try to debate Biafra with him...The first threat is always "I will make sure you are killed, anytime you cross River Niger"

IPOB members are worse than Boko Haram.

98% of them are mostly illiterate motor parks touts, okada riders, street urchins and deportees from different countries...

They eat and drink [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]voilence....

I believe you are commenting from Harvard

Useless thing

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by Almaigaa: 5:16am On Jun 16, 2021
There is confusion in the camp of Nigerian enemies. This will continue till IPOB kill themselves all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by Malawian(m): 5:30am On Jun 16, 2021
CilicMarin:
If you meet any IPOB member anywhere and try to debate Biafra with him...The first threat is always "I will make sure you are killed, anytime you cross River Niger"

IPOB members are worse than Boko Haram.

98% of them are mostly illiterate motor parks touts, okada riders, street urchins and deportees from different countries...

They eat and drink voilence....

That 98% according to Buhari, have properties all over Nigeria, while your sorry self is feeling like you are important just because you have loud mouth on Nairaland and nothing more.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by meolaniyi(m): 5:36am On Jun 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Their hunchback leader ekperima Nnamdi Kanu
l know if IPOB gets to know who you are person? They will kill you. Just be careful.

I am sure they are suspecting you to be one ijele.
Be careful. Let's unite the south

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by Nkitara: 5:38am On Jun 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Nnamdi Kanu the fugitive keeps causing death in our land
Our land? grin grin zombie with a scratched face

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:01am On Jun 16, 2021
But these rettarded ipob claimed that the army did not kill their ekwensu?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abductees’ Families Vow To Stop Abuja-Kaduna Train Resumption / Rashida Bello, Abba Moro, Olubunmi Ojo To Be Honoured At Most Influential Awards / Ogun Awards Six-lane Road Contract To Chinese Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.