Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) (1844 Views)

BNG Commander Stole Our Biscuits - Abia Filling Station Manager Narrates (VIDEO) / How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video) / Air Force Officers Stabbed Me In Kaduna - Ex Corper (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) by Starpost: 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates How She Escape From Kidnappers

It appears the insecurity bedeviling some parts of Nigeria is really affecting the citizens because, today, if reports aren’t about kidnappers, it might be about bandits or armed robbers.

Few hours ago, a lady with the Instagram handle “Cammyashlovee” shared a video of her friend whose Instagram handle she tagged (teelove.i). In the video, Cammyash narrated that her friend was out at with her bolt driver. While on their way, some unknown men grabbed her out of the car after stabbing the bolt driver. She said, the unknown men said her friend is too small for what (ritual) they want her for.

According to her, immediately the unknown men said this, they started stabbing her till she jumped out of the car through the opened window. This lady said the ugly incident happened at night in lekki axis of Lagos State.

Video Below:

https://www.daybreaknews.com.ng/2021/06/they-stabbed-me-till-i-jumped-out-of.html?m=1

Please Be careful out there.

Re: They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) by Sirkingsnado: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
sad

God
Re: They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) by TarOrfeeek: 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
Unknown men grabbed get out the car.

Quite doubt that.

Why allow her leave the car, when they could rob Bolt driver and pick the car of immense value.

Runs gone wrong.

Entered car with 'customer'
Customer turns out to be a freak. Then the freak starts to stab her. Tries to steal from her.

Runs no be work.

1 Like

Re: They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
This is serious
Re: They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) by kingthreat(m): 1:27am On Jun 16, 2021
Lekki of all places? Shit is really going on.
Re: They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) by Sultty(m): 1:33am On Jun 16, 2021
she is too small to be used for ritual abi them don already use her
Re: They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) by Karlovych: 2:26am On Jun 16, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed The level of insecurity under the lifeless vegetable is alarming. Tinoubou also needs to call his boys to order, its too early to start causing problems in Lagos as 2023 is still far away
Re: They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) by Pmpm: 2:33am On Jun 16, 2021
Haaha
Re: They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) by mmadu5(m): 4:27am On Jun 16, 2021
she have some nice ass . i wouldn't mind forking her in that document . i also now she is disfigured Glory be to God . so shakara don end oooo
Re: They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) by tydi(m): 4:45am On Jun 16, 2021
The story is incoherent! Did they pull you out from your Uber to their car ?? Was the Uber driver stabbed and left or taken with them?? Was it only stabbing they did to you or cutting Cus I couldn’t find one of your ears too.So many questions on my mind . ..
God save us oo!!
May this evil doers meet their Waterlow sooner.
Re: They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) by ebuka440: 4:46am On Jun 16, 2021
Small breast turned into an advantage for her. At least she's alive. This cannot be kidnappers, they are simply ritualists.

Oloo!
Re: They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) by Cutehector(m): 5:06am On Jun 16, 2021
In all things, give thanks
Re: They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 16, 2021
Her bress is small for what exactly? shocked

If u have big bress go and arrange security men to follow u about. You people have become endangered species.
Re: They Stabbed Me Till I Jumped Out Of The Car” – Lady Narrates (video) by Sugardick: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2021
leave people's husbands iro you won't hear, now the wives are getting violent. this is obviously a warning attack, you no escape anything they free you ni

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Chief Executioner ‘Behind 1000 Killings’ Surrenders To Troops (pix) / Muslims Force Woman To Watch Her 9 Year Old Daughter Getting Raped To Death / Nigerian Boy Sodiq Adebayo, Found Guilty Of Stabbing Londo Teenager To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.