Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) (59290 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill / Bobrisky Gifts Money To Lady Harassed For Tattooing Him On Her Back (Video) / Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Lordswat(m): 10:43am On Jun 16, 2021
[/b] Judgement day dem go check VAR before you enter HEAVEN[/quote][quote author=Antoeni post=102767834][b]Such a caring Young Man, god bless Her for surprising His Dad, She is Such a Good Man. Happy Birthday Sir, You Have a Good Man as a Daughter

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by africandollar: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2021
Why does the Dad's picture as well as the cakes look photoshopped in front of the car? No sane father would collect gifts from a child like Bobrisky. tongue
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by hollywater: 10:44am On Jun 16, 2021
checkmatez:
2 seconds the father loved his daughter dearly cheesy
His daughter or his Son?
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Vince77(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2021
Antoeni:
Such a caring Young Man, god bless Her for surprising His Dad, She is Such a Good Man. Happy Brthday Sir, You Have a Good Man as a Daughter

Highest level of Ment grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Skymason20(m): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2021
This is the third time I am seeing bobs father pic.. He is obviously not happy
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:00am On Jun 16, 2021
Amen & Also with You
Stupidquestions:

May God continue to confuse ya enemy grin
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Krismas(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2021
I
Newsmic:
Nigerian cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky has taken to his social media handles to celebrate his father's birthday today June 15, and he also gifted his father a Lexus SUV to celebrate his new age, IgbereTV reports.

The crossdresser also gave his father other gifts including a cake and money.

He shared photos of his dad and the car He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQJ9YuUjSiH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD1NIi9XHzQ
coolI have nothing against Idris Okuneye Bobrisky. I dont give a toss about all d negative holy-holy comments against him here. Only one tin I want to ask! I tot he was in police detention for fighting in public? Has the case gone under brown envelope?
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by fredoooooo: 11:08am On Jun 16, 2021
checkmatez:
grin
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by snoopz: 11:09am On Jun 16, 2021
Antoeni:
Such a caring Young Man, god bless Her for surprising His Dad, She is Such a Good Man. Happy Brthday Sir, You Have a Good Man as a Daughter

you don scatter my brain ��������

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 11:10am On Jun 16, 2021
The man still has that look of disgust on his face..Abi is it just me?
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2021
Are you sure he bought the car with his money?
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2021
Sorry nor Vex I go Reset am
snoopz:

you don scatter my brain ��������
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2021
Newsmic:
Nigerian cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky has taken to his social media handles to celebrate his father's birthday today June 15, and he also gifted his father a Lexus SUV to celebrate his new age, IgbereTV reports.

The crossdresser also gave his father other gifts including a cake and money.

He shared photos of his dad and the car He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQJ9YuUjSiH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD1NIi9XHzQ
people have to know all these material things do not matter to the old anymore. Just wasting your money buying something that someone wont use or will even sell.
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Ginomel(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2021
Antoeni:

What a description!! I got more confused of the gender. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by NotFarFrom: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2021
Antoeni:
She is Such a caring Young Man, god bless Her for surprising His Dad, She is Such a Good Man. Happy Brthday Sir, You Have a Good Man as a Daughter
this reply is underrated �
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Osanoghodua1: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2021
God de-taste unclean spirit and a reprobate mind. He wants all to repent to escape the upcoming wrath.
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2021
May All Our Enemies Continue to get Confused like this
Antoeni:
She is Such a caring Young Man, god bless Her for surprising His Dad, She is Such a Good Man. Happy Brthday Sir, You Have a Good Man as a Daughter

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 16, 2021
Some of you commenting here has never had a child who is gay..
If you do, you will realize its hard to throw them away..
You think Bob's father doesn't still love him?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by dalass(f): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2021
Antoeni:
Papa your son is such a good woman may God bless him, her pocket will never run dry..

NB
Papa Take the Car for Spiritual Cleansing be for Use

Did you notice he couldn't go there to receive her papas blessings for the gifts...

Baba didn't look excited at all. Not even a little smile... Smh kiss

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Greatguy02: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2021
IJOBA11:
AND HE COLLECTED THE GIFT g

TUEH angry
Make hin no collect am before eh bad belle
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by guychidile: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2021
Happiest active and sweetest birthday
Enjoy your new age in bliss
You have caring and loving children
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by AdebayoHOD(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2021
Antoeni:

You already made my day grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Quim2: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2021
Antoeni:

Una see wetin bobrisky do English
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by moneyissweet(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2021
Wickedest.

Antoeni:

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Lancer47(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2021
Today is my Father birthday tho.

Happy birthday Dad

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by WinterMinter(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
IJOBA11 sorry
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by witworth(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
kestolove95:
Sir why did u forget to use condom that night or use the withrawer method?
Even d man is disgusted, look at his face..
they are happy and rich, but you're sad and poor, I guess you were the one that they should have used condom or withdrawer method for.
Judge
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Dagenius53: 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2021
All I see is adverts, nothing more serious.
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by ELgordo(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
dudusky007:
It's really demonic for your male child to start behaving as a female, all in the name of money you sell your soul to the devil crysodom and gomorrah that's what the world is acknowledging now.
bros down here na normal thing I don see am with my 2 koro koro eyes we are in endtime
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
checkmatez:

did you watch the video?
Re: Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) by asorodayo1: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Lols , with your comment he/she
Antoeni:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities / Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide, Who Rocked The Native (agbada) Better? / Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.