Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

Who Is Responsible? Actress TONTO DIKEH Secret Leaks (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Responsible? Actress TONTO DIKEH Secret Leaks (video) (624 Views)

Alleged Bedroom Video Of Ghanaian TV Girl And Married Man Leaks (video) / Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni / Sextape Of James Brown Leaks (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Responsible? Actress TONTO DIKEH Secret Leaks (video) by ifysblog: 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
Who Is Responsible? Actress TONTO DIKEH Secret LeaksHi, What Are You Looking For?

If recent reports are not anything to go by, controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh could be pregnant with her second child.

A video that was shared by Tonto Dikeh to mark her 36th birthday celebration sparked speculations after fans spotted her protruding stomach.

Recall, Tonto Dikeh celebrated her birthday on 9th June. She also held a birthday dinner with former Imo state Governor, Rochas Okoroacha in attendance.

The Nollywood actress went on to share a video from the event on her Instagram page as she appreciated the senator for honoring her.

She wrote: MY GRATITUDE GOES TO THE SENATOR OF THE FEDERATION & FORMER GOVERNOR OF IMO STATE, SENATOR ROCHAS OKOROCHA …. Thank you for showing me that fatherly love and always being there anytime i need you… May the almighty bless your large heart.”

Reacting to the video, some of her fans and followers pointed out her protruding stomach and claimed she is pregnant with her second child.

Remember that Tonto Dikeh celebrated her birthday on Wednesday with many wishes coming from friends and family.

While she received goodwill messages from fans and many of her colleagues, her former bestie and crossdresser, Bobrisky was quiet in an unusual manner.

In the past, Bobrisky would have taken to his social media accounts to pen different messages to Tonto Dikeh, it, however, appears the bond between them is broken

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vo4cfIWG74

(1) (Reply)

7 Things To Never Say To A Nigerian Mother - Funny List / Baba Ijesha Cries Bitterly Saying THANK YOU To Yomi Fabiyi & Others Who Help Him / BBN Reunion: “he Is A Green Snake, I Don’t Like Him” Erica Attacks Laycon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.