Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered (35055 Views)

Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe / CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 16, 2021
MansoryMX:
They want enter River State now! But First of all, they want to cut off the head of Rivers not knowing Rivers nor get head but venom spiting fire in every part of it. cheesy

So, it is okay for Rivers and by extension PDP to rig elections, whereas if APC does the same in their states, they should be (rightly) removed.

Ah I see, you want your side to win.
Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by Everester: 6:17am On Jun 16, 2021
post=102770399:

Why do you and your ilks always support anything corruption in your life, just like your fellow wailer calling Ibori his only role model in life.
No wonder you always wail when any of the thieves you support are being interrogated.
What will you tell your kids in the future?
U no dey tire?

Anyways, continue, na dere u dey so.
Dem no dey telli person

Politics has turned you guys into something else completely.
Shame on you all.
Spits!
U are irritating

3 Likes

Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 16, 2021
michlins:
All Nigerian politician are torn from same cloth. The problem however is that the people who want to loot are worse than the people who are currently looting.

Bigger problem is that the national cake is too small to sustain such looting. We're a very poor country because we loot our natural resources and don't develop or human resources.

A country with over 200ml people which over 60% are youths

Very very true.

My small correction tho....the fact is, there is no national cake. More like a national N100 loaf of bread.
Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by benjazzy009(m): 6:19am On Jun 16, 2021
How is he a fool....just close ur head before it vomit another nonsense
Ho
inoki247:
Make dem sentence diz fools to death and dat one too Gandollar.

Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by seunoyeleyep: 6:20am On Jun 16, 2021
I call it trash.
Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by Osanoghodua1: 6:20am On Jun 16, 2021
Wike will be unskillful to have done the job in person without using a proxy ( secret proxy)
Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by Lazenby007(m): 6:20am On Jun 16, 2021
I don't see any wrong doings by Wike in this case. It was a case of two riggers and he won.
Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by Eriggs: 6:21am On Jun 16, 2021
Everester:

U are irritating
A bi o, Manna is irritating to criminals, thieves and fraudsters. They are always pained to read the truth from aunty MANNA. Her truth always gives your types headache. E pain am grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by MansoryMX(m): 6:22am On Jun 16, 2021
post=102770399:

Why do you and your ilks always support anything corruption in your life, just like your fellow wailer calling Ibori his only role model in life.
No wonder you always wail when any of the thieves you support are being interrogated.
What will you tell your kids in the future?
U no dey tire?

Anyways, continue, na dere u dey so.
Dem no dey telli person

Politics has turned you guys into something else completely.
Shame on you all.
Spits!

Aside Lagos that’s is already made. Name of APc State doing well?

Shame on we all? Look this bloody tribalistic mannequin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by meobizy(f): 6:24am On Jun 16, 2021
…and? Do revelations ever mean anything in this country?
Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by okorogodwin4(m): 6:26am On Jun 16, 2021
Wike the masquerade is here for you APC need River State and these is the time you need IPOB
Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by dederocs(m): 6:27am On Jun 16, 2021
Every politician in Nigeria is guilty of this, electoral reforms now.

1 Like

Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by saintadeola: 6:28am On Jun 16, 2021
Very useless people, do u how many Apc governor that rig with money and violent, na only PDP den go dey trail, d Buhari himself, he rig with force and money, I witness it in 2019
Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 16, 2021
Lazenby007:
I don't see any wrong doings by Wike in this case. It was a case of two riggers and he won.

So why should we approve of rigging becauae both sides rigged?
You are excusing wrongdoing. And after when you reap the fruit of bad governance you will complain.
They were both wrong. And if this allegation is proven, wike should face the law. Same for other governors and leaders pdp or apc
Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by Zenithpeak(m): 6:29am On Jun 16, 2021
post=102770389:

And the Governor is still presiding over the affairs of a state.
In saner climes we know what should have happened.
There was a country!

Could you please tells us about Kano State and Osun State rerun elections....

2015 and 2019 presidential elections nko

Ultimately, does our votes really count in this country

2 Likes

Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by free2ryhme: 6:29am On Jun 16, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/15/alleged-n114-million-wikes-bribe-for-rivers-bye-election-results-recovered-police-report/

The one that happened in Ekiti that saw the emergence of APC as governor, did money not change hands
Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by Tywo2018: 6:30am On Jun 16, 2021
What is PR
chrisxxx:
That is PR and not bribe.
Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by Ever8090: 6:32am On Jun 16, 2021
MansoryMX:
They wan enter Rivers State now! But First of all, they want to cut off the head of Rivers not knowing Rivers nor get head but venom spiting fire in every part of it. cheesy
what if the accusations are true?..

1 Like

Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by blackpanda: 6:32am On Jun 16, 2021
Kewtt:
He only beat you at your own game. Fair and square

Ok. But when buhari did same u were crying blood grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by Everester: 6:32am On Jun 16, 2021
Eriggs:
A bi o, Manna is irritating to criminals, thieves and fraudsters. They are always pained to read the truth from aunty MANNA. Her truth always gives your types headache. E pain am grin grin
There is response to this trash wey u just posted, but I won't go down this lane with u, u don't worth my response
Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by moriss33(m): 6:32am On Jun 16, 2021
Shut ur trap...Gandollar was seen on video stuffing dollars in his pockets...its even on YouTube but still ur presido campaigned for him & didn't persecute him.
Wike now has done same but ur bigotry & nepotism wont let you see the truth.
I spit on you lots....this is how u people want Nigeria to get better ??
U support a thief u like & condemn another thief cuz U don't like him.

Eriggs:

4 Likes

Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by blackpanda: 6:33am On Jun 16, 2021
Zenithpeak:

Could you please tells us about Kano State and Osun State rerun elections....

2015 and 2019 presidential elections nko

Ultimately, does our votes really count in this country

Do u have any evidence of rigging? If so, pls report to your nearest police station. Police is ya friend grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by chrisxxx(m): 6:33am On Jun 16, 2021
okorogodwin4:
Wike the masquerade is here for you APC need River State and these is the time you need IPOB
Bros no mind APC. Even the police making the report said governorship rerun whereas there was nothing as such in Rivers State since 1999.
I can defend the case even when I am not a lawyer.
Did Wike contest election in 2016?
No.
Even if money was recovered from INEC are they staff of Wike or of Federal Government?.
If it waa oil would they call Wike?
If money was recovered from the INEC was it before the election or after the election?
If it was before the election, why was the election allowed to continue?
If it was after the election why was the election not cancelled?
Leave these people jooor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by Ikpongiton: 6:35am On Jun 16, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell . this is the handwork of ubima lizard.
Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by membranus: 6:36am On Jun 16, 2021
GMBuhari:
Wike is flexing around with cutlass, INEC staff are being tried, convicted and appealing

This life no balance

He is presently enjoying immunity.

When he leaves office, he will face fire and lawyers will enjoy.
Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by MansoryMX(m): 6:38am On Jun 16, 2021
Ever8090:
what if the accusations are true?..

Name one person who has not rigged election in this country? Why wait too long to start hunting Wike? Gandollar who was caught on Camera collecting bundles of Dollars amounting to the tune of $2 million in bribe from a construction company in Kano is still the Governor of Kano state. Ask yourself why? We all know the plots Buhari and Northern Governors want to play towards Southern governors all because they refuse RUGA. After Wike who next? My Governor Okowa or Obaseki?
Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by Trentee4eva: 6:39am On Jun 16, 2021
Lol, what a country. In Nigeria’s politics, only the oppositions are scrutinized. Wike and every corrupt politicians in PDP should be prosecuted by the APC led federal government. In 2023, another party should win the presidency so that criminals in APC like Ganduje, Tinubu and Buhari's family members will also be prosecuted.
Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by Polynek(m): 6:40am On Jun 16, 2021
Na today we de hear Dix Kain news, Dix 1 na small challenge nal, no b Naija again
Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by Realhommie(m): 6:40am On Jun 16, 2021
chrisxxx:
That is PR and not bribe.
It's all part of the corruption we're talking about. We like to sit on the fence or suddenly become non-critical once it involves our person but will spew venom once it's the opposition, it is why the elites will keep taking us for a ride.

We must condemn the condemnable actions of these people no matter who's involved.
Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 16, 2021
MansoryMX:

Name one person who has not rigged election? Gandollar who was caught on Camera collecting bundles of Dollars amounting to the tune of $2 million in bribe from a construction company in Kano is still the Governor of Kano start. Ask yourself why?

At some point, we have to eventually say 'No more'.

Both Gandollars and Wike honestly and truthfully need to resign, as do any politician who has rigged elections in this country...or used money for rigging.
Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by chrisxxx(m): 6:41am On Jun 16, 2021
Tywo2018:
What is PR
Thanks for coming
Thanks for your cooperation
Thanks for doing business with me
I want a soft landing
Reason with me
Over look something
Be fair and objective
Re: Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered by seunayantokun(m): 6:42am On Jun 16, 2021
Bribing at 360 degree!
Maybe he out-bribed APC which does it by bullion vans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview / Chinese Loans: How FG Signed Empty Loan Repayment Documents – Reps / Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.