Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe (60358 Views)

2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) / Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette / CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by iwaeda: 9:26am On Aug 04, 2021
Abba Kyari on Tuesday denied collecting bribes from Ramon ‘Hushpuppi’ Abbas to detain a gang member Chibuzo Vincent, saying the notorious fraudster only sent him receipts of N8 million transaction to help him recover a loan.

Mr Kyari’s comment marked a stark breakaway from his initial defence following his indictment by the United States. The police chief had initially claimed in a Facebook statement on July 29 that he had no ties to Hushpuppi, saying the con artist only sent him N300,000 to help him purchase native wears.

But following Peoples Gazette’s report of how he collected N8 million from Hushpuppi, Mr Kyari edited his Facebook post on Tuesday night and changed his story as he came under widespread public ridicule and police administrative action.

He said the N8 million reported by The Gazette, which was subsequently reported by other media outlets, was for him to collect as an outstanding debt owed to Hushpuppi, and not as a bribe for him to hold Chibuzo for the scamming of Qatari businessperson to pull through as alleged by the FBI in court filings.

“Nobody demanded or collected any money from Abbas Hushpuppi. He can be interviewed Publicly in the Presence of world media by the people holding him to confirm this. He also called for another case in June 2020 and complained about a financial transaction with a second person whom he said his friend sent 8million naira to and pleaded for his friends money to be recovered.

“He sent transaction slips and other evidences to prove their case against the person, All these can be verified from the Hushpuppi since he is still in Custody. And it can be verified from person who collected the 8million naira from Hushpuppi’s friend whom they complained about is alive and is in Nigeria. Generally Whatever investigation steps/Tactics that is being taken in most cases especially on the Parties in this type of case from January to June is not for public consumption. This is the true story,” Mr Kyari said.

Barely four hours after changing his story, Mr Kyari deleted the entire post from his Facebook page. He did not return The Gazette’s requests for comments about his decision to take down the statement.

https://gazettengr.com/n8-million-bribe-i-acted-as-debt-collector-for-hushpuppi-says-abba-kyari/?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2021
grin

Well I'm dedicating this FTC to my one and only humble, good, calm, intelligent, brilliant, beautiful, cute, pretty, rich, mannered, respectful, caring GIRLFRIEND (Abigail) Ven Loves you dearly.

Maybe God grant all your heart desire. I wish you the best in your exam.

Always be a good girl o

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by correctyourself(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2021
Hheeemm, so as police officer you also double as dept collector, good Samaritan, But you could not help Nigeria recover the electricity bills owing to Nigeria by Benin Republic? ;

Is like you visited that my uncle before you made this statement, because the aroma of this your statement is the same with my uncle's own. grin grin grin

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2021
iwaeda:
Abba Kyari on Tuesday denied collecting bribes from Ramon ‘Hushpuppi’ Abbas to detain a gang member Chibuzo Vincent, saying the notorious fraudster only sent him receipts of N8 million transaction to help him recover a loan.

Mr Kyari’s comment marked a stark breakaway from his initial defence following his indictment by the United States. The police chief had initially claimed in a Facebook statement on July 29 that he had no ties to Hushpuppi, saying the con artist only sent him N300,000 to help him purchase native wears.

But following Peoples Gazette’s report of how he collected N8 million from Hushpuppi, Mr Kyari edited his Facebook post on Tuesday night and changed his story as he came under widespread public ridicule and police administrative action. He said the N8 million reported by The Gazette, which was subsequently reported by other media outlets, was for him to collect as an outstanding debt owed to Hushpuppi, and not as a bribe for him to hold Chibuzo for the scamming of Qatari businessperson to pull through as alleged by the FBI in court filings.

“Nobody demanded or collected any money from Abbas Hushpuppi. He can be interviewed Publicly in the Presence of world media by the people holding him to confirm this. He also called for another case in June 2020 and complained about a financial transaction with a second person whom he said his friend sent 8million naira to and pleaded for his friends money to be recovered.

“He sent transaction slips and other evidences to prove their case against the person, All these can be verified from the Hushpuppi since he is still in Custody. And it can be verified from person who collected the 8million naira from Hushpuppi’s friend whom they complained about is alive and is in Nigeria. Generally Whatever investigation steps/Tactics that is being taken in most cases especially on the Parties in this type of case from January to June is not for public consumption. This is the true story,” Mr Kyari said.

Barely four hours after changing his story, Mr Kyari deleted the entire post from his Facebook page. He did not return The Gazette’s requests for comments about his decision to take down the statement.

https://gazettengr.com/n8-million-bribe-i-acted-as-debt-collector-for-hushpuppi-says-abba-kyari/?
nawa o.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Hezzyluv: 9:29am On Aug 04, 2021
But u don dey very close to Abbas to know the business wey him dey do na undecided

328 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by lkillbrokehoes: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2021
Debt collector? say na alajo you be? this guy just keeps disgracing himself.

647 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Kriss216: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2021
Police officer
Tailor
Debt Collector

Only one person

737 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2021
Story story. ...why didn't you ask him as a police officer where the $550k is coming from n what business is it for?

You hastily arrested Vincent over the lies sold to you, did you not interrogated Vincent to find out the truth?

410 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by RiceProducers: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2021
The man is not just a crooked cop, he is also extremely stupid.

633 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by thuxzwda1: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2021
After consulting lai muhammed....

391 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by iwaeda: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2021
Xiaomi1:
nawa o.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Racoon(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2021
shocked Iro lori iro. See unintelligent lie.Abba Kyari you don't know how to tell lies o.When did a policemen become a debt recovery person?

272 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Akinsete19(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2021
Lol
He started as a trailor, now a debt collector. I hope he won't claim to be Gucci affiliate marketer later

426 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Tinubuadvocate: 9:40am On Aug 04, 2021
Let me be a judge of this case they forget the bastard in prison.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Asgard73: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2021
Kyari is not smart.. debt collector?

His advisers and legal team are cashing out big time from the criminal

259 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2021
I thought they said this dude is a super flop sorry cop.

How can he be dis dumb and still be able to burst crimes

332 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2021
Not a good liar

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Ynix(m): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2021
Kriss216:
Police officer
Tailor
Debt Collector

Only one person
Shebi na you people talk say make them embrace multiple source of income grin

207 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by iwaeda: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2021
Everything about Nigeria Police Force Stinks. Debt collector, but he only claimed he did tailoring intermidiary, with N300k. What a nation!

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by nairavsdollars(f): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2021
You need ten lies to cover up a lie. If in doubt ask Lai

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Seniorwriter(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2021
Super corrupt debt collector....Ashiwere....
Abba kyari is a lowlife criminal minded with a useless self pride in crime.
Asgard73:
Kyari is not smart.. debt collector?

His advisers and legal team are cashing out big time from the criminal
Just imagine...

RiceProducers:
The man is not just a crooked cop, he is also extremely stupid.
Agboriotejoye:
I thought they said this dude is a super flop sorry cop.

How can he be dis dumb and still be able to burst crimes
Exactly ...no be juju! SMH @those trying to shield him....bad news for all a them ...Abba is toast home & abroad....he should go and ask one of his superiors called Balogun!
These corrupt high ranking NPF officers are always soiled in criminal acts.

@SENIORWRITER

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by iwaeda: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2021
All those defending can see FBI has a tight case against him as I said earlier. Lets us learn to be objective not sentimental based on religiion, ethnic or party divide.

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by KwaraRat: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2021
This idiot should shut up and lawyer-up ASAP.

Look at the crap he is spewing.

Will he as SARS or IRT Boss take this crap from an arrested suspect?

221 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Julianaa: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2021
Money laundering rather

25 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by iwaeda: 10:14am On Aug 04, 2021
Julianaa:
Money laundering rather
My question is why did he omitted this N8m in ALL his earlier posts on facebook and instagram?

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by iwaeda: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Debt collector? say na alajo you be? this guy just keeps disgracing himself.

From Sura the tailor to Samu alajo, debt collector grin

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Grace001: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2021
This Kyari matter is something else.

Policeman turn to debt collector, turned tailor.

According to yoruba saying “Ona kan owo oja” Literarily it means that there is more than one route to the market.

Kyari: Police suspended me NOT A PROBLEM... Side work is still on and we do home services

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by greatermax77(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2021
This man is a dump Police Officer, a Dept collector?
Sorry!

34 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Idiotmod: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2021
Lol. If dem nail am again now, e go talk say e b bribe collector

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by velocity25(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2021
From serving as jumia between Hushpuppi and The Tailor, to Debt Collector.i.e AMCON
Please let Arewa group,miyatti allah,ACF,NGF and all other northern groups tell him to off the mic and stop posting.
The only thing matter here now is, his Orange overall suit
grin grin grin

121 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.