Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,200 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria (3389 Views)

SARS Threw Me Off 3-Storey Building, Broke My Spine - Trader To Judicial Panel / Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished / Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by okigbojihad: 2:26am On Jun 16, 2021
Did u know the oldest storey building in Nigeria is located in Ukehe Enugu state It was built for a slave trader by the Portuguese in 1758.
grin grin his name was eyiduru nwajagwu.

we all know a particular ethnic group from the waste side that has been pumping the media with their lies and propaganda.

hope u guys learnt something new today. cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by Lifeisgoody: 2:55am On Jun 16, 2021
Enugu or Badagry?

1 Like

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by theTranslator: 3:06am On Jun 16, 2021
Any proof
Website?
Wikipedia?
Anything?

Then I can also paste 200 years old on my forehead and claim I am the oldest man alive cheesy cheesy

okigbojihad:
Did u know the oldest storey building in Nigeria is located in Ukehe Enugu state It was built for a slave trader by the Portuguese in 1758.

we all know a particular ethnic group from the waste side that has been pumping the media with their lies and propaganda.

See?
They can't raise themselves up without putting other people down

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by realstars: 3:21am On Jun 16, 2021
I Will Also Show You My Great, Great, Great, Grand Father To My Fathers Grandpa's Childre, Still Alive.
Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by illicit(m): 3:24am On Jun 16, 2021
Proof or adonbelivit

1 Like

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by Praxis758: 3:30am On Jun 16, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell. This can't be the oldest storey building while Nigeria is still a united entity.

This building can only enter into the Biafra book of records when they (IPOB) finally get secede and have an independent country.

The empirically and historically known oldest building in Nigeria is the one built by Bishop Henry Townsend in Badagry.

Any other one is a trash, counterfeit, lie and distraction.

3 Likes

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by okigbojihad: 4:24am On Jun 16, 2021
Praxis758:
Lies from the pit of hell. This can't be the oldest storey building while Nigeria is still a united entity.

This building can only enter into the Biafra book of records when they (IPOB) finally get secede and have an independent country.

The empirically and historically known oldest building in Nigeria is the one built by Bishop Henry Townsend in Badagry.

Any other one is a trash, counterfeit, lie and distraction.

what is the empirical or historic source about the storey building in bagadry being the oldest in Nigeria? all sources I have read about that bullshit always use the term "allegedly to be" which implies it is not a fact. shey u get. angry angry

take a chill pill very soon we will flood the media and change that narrative.

thank God the building is still standing today.

it is hiting the media very soon. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by ebuka440: 4:29am On Jun 16, 2021
This is a death trap
Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by Rissimenky: 4:32am On Jun 16, 2021
okigbojihad:

IGNORANT NONSENSE SHOWING COLONIALIST MISEDUCATION HAS REALLY DEALT WITH YOU.

There are NUMEROUS storey buildings in northern Nigeria that date back up to a THOUSAND YEARS.

Ancient Benin City was reported by visitors to contain numerous multi - storeyed buildings, monuments and edifices.

The city was burnt down and looted by the British invaders in 1897.

99% of you Nigerians are so ignorant of your history, it's an absolute crime.

No wonder you are filled with self-hate and racial inferiority complex.

You really should be ashamed to be displaying that wretched Portuguese shack as your ''oldest storey building in Nigeria.''.

17 Likes

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by tydi(m): 5:01am On Jun 16, 2021
Proudly onye • Dot
Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by okigbojihad: 5:50am On Jun 16, 2021
Rissimenky:

There are NUMEROUS storey buildings in northern Nigeria that date back up to a THOUSAND YEARS.

Ancient Benin City was reported by visitors to contain numerous multi - storeyed buildings, monuments and edifices.

You really should be ashamed to be displaying that wretched Portuguese shack as your ''oldest storey building in Nigeria.''.

i never mentioned your silly ass weak bini kingdom here known to have a stench odour emiting out from the kingdom. what historical fact proves bini had multiple storey building you idiot? u must realy be blind to call a hut made out of clay and thatch storey building, all the 19th century pics from bini kingdom has no building structure compared to this.
if u have any from the north then bring it forth and counter my claim.maggoty brain.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:35am On Jun 16, 2021
okigbojihad:

i never mentioned your silly ass weak bini kingdom here known to have a stench odour emiting out from the kingdom. what historical fact proves bini had multiple storey building you idiot? u must realy be blind to call a hut made out of clay and thatch storey building, all the 19th century pics from bini kingdom has no building structure compared to this.
if u have any from the north then bring it forth and counter my claim.maggoty brain.

Yet you expect everyone to accept your building without any fact to back it up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by gloriaunobi(f): 7:30am On Jun 16, 2021
Stop attacking the South West ..... Enough of the sentiment.
Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2021
Another thread proving that flatin0s are dumb insecure chimps.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by Nuelito: 8:42am On Jun 16, 2021
Nsukka dejenu.

Ukehe ojimi igwe onyia.

Proud Amadim Boy.....that storey building still dey very active oh....wonder the family wey colonize am grin

@OP are you from Ukehe?

2 Likes

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2021
Kano mosque built in 1460s.

2 Likes

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2021
More

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by Shellsploit: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2021
okigbojihad:

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by mancoconut: 10:08am On Jun 16, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Another thread proving that flatin0s are dumb insecure chimps.

Ok point taken you circus bred paleolithic yeribanza baboon angry

1 Like

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by theTranslator: 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
mancoconut:

Ok point taken you circus bred paleolithic yeribanza baboon angry
E pain am cheesy shocked cry
Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by Rissimenky: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:
Kano mosque built in 1460s.

Thanks for educating these colonised, brainwashed donkeys who think whites are their gods and superiors.

Mumu people.

6 Likes

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by Rissimenky: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
okigbojihad:

Wasted education displayed by a know-nothing school dropout and wastrel.

''With its mathematical layout and earthworks longer than the Great Wall of China, Benin City was one of the best planned cities in the world when London was a place of ‘thievery and murder’''

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2016/mar/18/story-of-cities-5-benin-city-edo-nigeria-mighty-medieval-capital-lost-without-trace

1 Like

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
God bless you. I was about to even point out to him it was badagry before you reminded of of the history I've read. History Of recorded storey building is as far back as 13th century
Rissimenky:

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by mancoconut: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
theTranslator:

E pain am cheesy shocked cry
Egbon ba wo ni
Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by Rissimenky: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
God bless you. I was about to even point out to him it was badagry before you reminded of of the history I've read. History Of recorded storey building is as far back as 13th century

Thank you bro. These folks actually are proud to proclaim that come Portuguese shack in their midst is the ''oldest storey building in Nigeria''.

Their dignity and self-worth is in the gutter. Truly disgraceful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by theTranslator: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
mancoconut:

Egbon ba wo ni
Mo wa o
Omo Igbo to gbo Yoruba niwo sha shocked
Shé ileYoruba lon gbe?

Gbage gbogbo eleyameya t'on shele Lori nairaland yi o
A jo wa ni wink
Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by walefresh3(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
okigbojihad:

we all know a particular ethnic group from the waste side that has been pumping thej media with their lies and propaganda.

Inferiority dey disturb u bro....most people from the East are always jealous of the west... If that storey building u mentioned was truly the oldest in Nigeria history... Your leaders would have counter the notion of badagry being the first storey building in Nigeria...u guys always look for means to discredit Western Nigeria

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by okigbojihad: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
Rissimenky:

Wasted education displayed by a know-nothing school dropout and wastrel.

''With its mathematical layout and earthworks longer than the Great Wall of China, Benin City was one of the best planned cities in the world when London was a place of ‘thievery and murder’''

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2016/mar/18/story-of-cities-5-benin-city-edo-nigeria-mighty-medieval-capital-lost-without-trace

what is this? a gloating article written by a bini person and besides nothing in the article states about having a storey building wich is out of the content of the discussion...whatever sperm that lead to the creation of a leprosy brain such as you was contaminated..

abortion would have done your mum a great good.
Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by okigbojihad: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Rissimenky:

Thank you bro. These folks actually are proud to proclaim that come Portuguese shack in their midst is the ''oldest storey building in Nigeria''.

Their dignity and self-worth is in the gutter. Truly disgraceful.

u're just every commenting jibberish, i'm yet to see self-aclaimed sophisticated slowpoke scholar such as you, come out to counter the yaribas anytime they gloat about having the first storey building in nigeria. but you play dumb to the gallery and let it slide...

nigga rest.
Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
okigbojihad:

what is this? a gloating article written by a bini person and besides nothing in the article states about having a storey building wich is out of the content of the discussion...whatever sperm that lead to the creation of a leprosy brain such as you was contaminated..

abortion would have done your mum a great good.

Benin is one of the most impressive civilization on earth,they were responsible for the largest structure built with earth.

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by azubikeiyi: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
okigbojihad:

what is the empirical or historic source about the storey building in bagadry being the oldest in Nigeria? all sources I have read about that bullshit always use the term "allegedly to be" which implies it is not a fact. shey u get. angry angry

take a chill pill very soon we will flood the media and change that narrative.

thank God the building is still standing today.

it is hiting the media very soon. grin grin

You are correct my brother.
I am from Ukehe. Just made enquiry and found that the building is still standing strong in Amadim and occupied by a mentally ill man.

There is no point arguing with people who are biased.

1 Like

Re: The Oldest Storey Building In Nigeria by yahoodetector: 5:23am
azubikeiyi:

You are correct my brother.
I am from Ukehe. Just made enquiry and found that the building is still standing strong in Amadim and occupied by a mentally ill man.

There is no point arguing with people who are biased.

And why can't the Enugu State Government try as much as possible to revamp the house and make it a tourism center?

I don't know why we Igbos are messing up. See how the other tribe are falsely laying claim that theirs in Badagry is the oldest.

Twisters of history!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interview Video Of Baba Adedibu(strongman Of Ibadan Politics) / They Built Imo Airport, Now They Are Going To Build Onitsha-owerri Road / $3.4billion Already Missing Under Buhari?

Viewing this topic: ceevictor(m), paramakina202, Ibrahimmrfish(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.