Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Reasons To Learn And Use Martial Arts - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reasons To Learn And Use Martial Arts (226 Views)

5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating / 7 Juicy Reasons To Eat Tomatoes / 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Learn And Use Martial Arts by JeanPeter: 5:53am On Jun 16, 2021
Martial art is a form of fighting that people use in different ways. There are a lot of different styles of martial arts such as Kung Fu, Taekwondo, Karate, Jiu-Jitsu, and so much more. Learning martial arts can be done by going to the experts that teach them. There are schools where people can learn the martial arts of their choice. You can learn how to do Chi Sao and other forms of martial arts. The question now is, why would you want to learn martial arts?

Why you may want to learn martial arts

It is a good skill to have since you can use it through some applications. One thing is that it can be used for self-defense. You can fend off multiple attackers when you are an expert in martial arts.

It is also a good form of workout. Martial arts require you to stay fit and that means that you’ll be doing some moves that can help your body get fit. You’ll be sweating a lot in your sessions.

You can actually learn things like discipline and even interact with other students of the martial arts. It forms a bond that can last a long time.

If you’re committed, you can even be a professional martial artist. You get paid to fight and if you win, you can get more money which can lead to a career in mixed martial arts.

Just a few things to consider

You can’t just use martial arts to instigate fights or get revenge on other people. Students have been kicked out of schools for using their skills for non-sense violence.

It is good for self-defense but there are times when you just know when not to fight. If the other person has a gun, then you should just not even try.

Learn some martial arts today and you can enhance your skills later on and use them properly.
Re: Reasons To Learn And Use Martial Arts by ololo12: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nice stuff bro! What kind of martial art do you practice? I am into Krav Maga & IP Man Wing Chun

(1) (Reply)

"My Mum Has Bone Cancer, Please Help Me" / What Grit Should I Use To Sharpen A Knife? / Young People And Mental Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.