Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant (25024 Views)

Mompha's Reaction To Bawa, EFCC Chairman's Sack / Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman / Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Ashirioluwa: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2021
Good job @EFCC but this nothing until you can go after those who have Nigeria in their pockets. The likes of Tinubu, Atiku and many more
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Enemyofpeace: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2021
I hope you were not the civil servant in question
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by snoopz: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2021
the civil servant no get name abi
but since he is in apc they will forgive him because he didn't know what he was doing then
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by frog12: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2021
this BOY is a LIAR !!

who is this CIVIL SERVANT
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by frog12: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2021
no be MADNESS. HE WAN increase am!

Blackman101:
you have 1billion in your account and you are still working for government na madness be that na.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Trust50: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
Oga, name the civil servant, or keep quiet
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Trust50: 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
Oga, name the civil servant, or keep quiet. Unknown civil servant
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by sandra50(f): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
E be like say they want to tell,another story again ooooh..the same way the other one recovered and re-looted it?keep your active personal story to yourself..show us the ones you first recovered then we can talk about this one..
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by BRAINFRIEND1: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
Corruption is a cancer that destroys from within. Corruption has no merit. It reduces foreign direct and domestic investments, fosters poverty, leads to inequality, reduces public revenues, distorts and exploits public investments.

The core values of any country's civil service are: integrity, honesty, objectivity and impartiality. As one sworn to serve her people, a corrupt civil servant is an aberration from what should be. A deadly deviant.
Why take more than is necessary for yourself when your brother is dying from hunger. Greed!
Alas, where did Nigeria miss it?

My people, now is the time to make that change. This generation can be that change. We can begin with terminating corruption in the Education space. Shun exam malpractice! Study and pay the price!

We are not lazy youths! We are Nigeria and it starts with you!
Success is no accident. It is contentment.
It is hard work, perseverance, learning, study and sacrifice.

Learning made easy. Learning made fun. Learning made effective.
Make excellent grades with the BrainFriend Learning App.

phone: 07030586385, 08178603454
instagram: @brainfriendsoftware
e-mail: brainfriend_info@cinfores.com

For free video lessons visit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu5ndg8vUCE
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by samuelthaking(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
post=102771949:
Can you just imagine!
This reminds us about the frog eye thieves and her looting gang,
Jide Omokore, Aluko and oil goddess Alinson made an oil deal of N1 trillion and chose not to remit to Nigeria under GEJ. Did any Child of hate,, frustrations and perdition raise eyebrow?

INTEL of Ex-Vice President Atiku refused to remit to Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA), not until last year that “ordinary” Hadiza the NPA boss challenged INTEL and insisted the funds must be remitted.

A Christian Professor had been leading JAMB all through Obasanjo to Jonathan yet for 40 years of JAMB; only N52 Million was remitted to FG.

A Muslim Professor who was appointed just in two years of handling JAMB remitted over N15 Billion. FIFTEEN BILLION.
But non of these wailing winches here ever saw anything bad in it.

But any good and positive news in Nigeria is bad news for them.
People that their future and that of their unborn kids and their unborn kid's kids have all been stolen away.

Una never see anything, y'all should continue supporting evil.
e no dey tire you no?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by OBA117(m): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
wale377:
We Recovered Over N1,000,000,000 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant Last Week - EFCC Chairman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhLU5OR7d4c

Please if you are so sure tell us the name of that civil servant.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
seunmsg:
Not surprised. In my little time of auditing the federal civil service, I’ve seen civil servants who are far richer than some state governors.
you don't mean it!!! They must be officials at the upper echelon.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by precious1967(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
mention name pls.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by NLPoliceWoman: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
moriss33:
When will you stop supporting evil this old man.
Dem swear 4 you ?
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by NLPoliceWoman: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
RTR
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Timigeofrey(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
And we no need to know their name and identity

Yet they parade Maybe innocent youths as fraudsters online!
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by dragunov: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
seunmsg:

Those in the directorate cadre mostly but occasionally, you get to meet a civil servant below the directorate cadre worth over a billion. I’ve met one before while auditing Federal ministry of works.

Bwahahahahakikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Auditor baba! Iwo o! O je dake! Ma je ki nbe speaker o. Ko gbe gbogbo enu sohun. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by seunmsg(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
dragunov:

Bwahahahahakikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Auditor baba! Iwo o! O je dake! Ma je ki nbe speaker o. Ko gbe gbogbo enu sohun. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

This troll is back. Let me indulge you a little. So, speaker wo lofe be o. Talk wetin dey your mind if e sure for you.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by dragunov: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
seunmsg:

This troll is back. Let me indulge you a little. So, speaker wo lofe be o. Talk wetin dey your mind if e sure for you.

MY AUDITOR! OLOSE.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by seunmsg(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
dragunov:

MY AUDITOR! OLOSE.

Thought you threatened to open up the speaker. You want to chicken out so easily? Mtcheeeew!
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by Lush100(m): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
Efcc says they have"recovered" 1bn nairs in civil servant but are still looking for those who facilitated 206 bn naira army equipment scam in niger.

Efcc is now e deaf cc i.e economic deaf chairity and cosmetic commission.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by dragunov: 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
seunmsg:

Thought you threatened to open up the speaker. You want to chicken out so easily? Mtcheeeew!

Ahh! O o ma soro ju. Paso! Chicken bi bawo? Ehn, MY AUDEEEE! Iwo ko lo ma a so time ti ma a be speaker fun mi. I do this on my own terms. Ko ye e? grin grin grin grin O o ma te. Oloshe!
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant by NwokoloOwa: 10:57pm On May 06, 2022
Bawa, mechie gi onu. Look at you! Mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Faruk Bagudu Buried: Atiku Bagudu Buries His Younger Brother (Photos) / Does The Sharia Law Govern Non-muslims Too?? / Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.