Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) (56237 Views)

Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA / Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Boy Drowns In Kano Italian Pond While Bathing; Body Recovered (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Abusadiq01(m): 10:00am On Jun 16, 2021
She well so?

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Shellsploit: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2021
angry
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by blazepascal(m): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2021
24kmagic:
Very misleading headline
what s misleading there

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Springboot: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2021
SenorFax:
Get her arrested, charge her for hit and run.

She will get sense by force

How is this a case of hot and run when she took them to the hospital? Do you have sense at all?

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Teejay13(m): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2021
This is so disheartening, even though it is not an intentional accident.

Am already shading tears for the little girl.

May her soul rest in peace.

And to the victim's parents, please accept my condolence
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Springboot: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2021
24kmagic:
Very misleading headline

You're right, one wouldn't even know she followed them to the hospital.

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by annyplenty(m): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2021
Let this case not be swept under the carpet. I pray God strengthens the parents of this child also find justice in Jesus name.

Prayer for Nigeria

Jeremiah 18:7-10, Ezekiel 22:29-31
Daniel 9:2-14, Jonah 3:10

-1. Jehovah, we repent of all bloodsheds and killings by herdsmen, unknown gunmen, bandits, cultists, armed robbers, ritualists and assasins. Father, Forgive us in Jesus name.

-.2. Lord, We repent of all violences, lawlessness, anarchy and arson[b]. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of [b]all kidnappings
in Nigerian. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance into all herdsmen, unknown gunmen, cultists, armed robbers, bandits and all Nigerians in Jesus name. Let us live in the fear of God in Jesus name

Thank you.

Beginning June 1, 2021, We are doing 120days fasting, Repentance and prayers for Nigeria. Kindly join us.

For more info or to receive all the prayers, send email to jesuscoming@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Maconstruct(m): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2021
Seeing this Politicians b like: The masses are more wicked than us.

Take heart mama vanessa.
The husband should do all to distract d wife frm her agony. So he wouldn't loose 2 beautiful women.
Hail mary...

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Akwaibomdude(m): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrrr...this is pathetic
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2021
Y
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2021
NIGERIANS are fond of driving against traffic.

Where was she running to?

Was she afraid of kidnapper?

Now she is trying to escape justice.

SHE GO PAY GROUND MONEY !

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by GreenArrow1(m): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2021
This annoying on so many levels! That animal should be arrested and prosecuted ASAP!

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by heniford2: 10:03am On Jun 16, 2021
If is me I will act as if I have forgotten in the next two years I will kill her for killing my beloved daughter
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2021
blazepascal:
If I was the woman I will rush the child to the hospital to clear my conscience.

Did you read the post at all

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by osuofia2(m): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2021
Avoid one way driving, if e set you may not come out alive. If angry mob de Dia na oyo be your case. Me I try as much not to drive one way.. RIP girl
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2021
Women are too rude when they become managers, especially bank
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2021
wickedness of man . the good Samaritan is a good example if how people should show love to their neighbours
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by mysticwarrior(m): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2021
How could someone be so heartless, she must be arrested and charged with
1 braking traffic rules
2 answering call while deriving
3 reckless driving
4 over speeding
5 hit and run
6 man slaughter
7 murder.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Wickedtruths: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2021
The murderer's name is Ekobosowor koko-dan, she is the branch manager of Access Bank at Life Camp branch.

5 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by blazepascal(m): 10:07am On Jun 16, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Did you read the post at all
shit ..I read too fast and I skipped some ,but I've modified my comment.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2021
Matters like this require hearing from the other person. You don't just jump into conclusion because you sleep & wake up with your keypads.

May God console them.

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2021
Call or visitation? The lady should be arrested. This is a serious crime.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by ugodson(m): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2021
This is Evil in high places. If something like this happens to her own child nko that's if she can Ever give birth?
As for the police she has gone to pay her TITHE there that's why they are trying to sleep the case under the rug.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by desire4love: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2021
This a matter that should be investigated properly.
For some families they would have taken the case up.
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by Abasey(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2021
She knocked the girl down and unfortunately, the girl died. She didn't go back to the hospital nor called and she's still being called 'suspect'.

This our Kwantri ehn! Smh!
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by jeff1607(m): 10:22am On Jun 16, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Chai!!!!

I want to assume she is not a mother.

No mother would hit a CHILD with a vehicle then act like nothing happened.

A Nigerian actress did this and thought she could get away with it.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by jnat: 10:24am On Jun 16, 2021
Asquare84:
Let her go to human rights radio and report to ordinary ahmed isah

That one will happily slap sense into the woman's head for sure.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2021
She is a heartless bitch little conversation will not take anything out of her
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) by nick50(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2021
She is above the law as long as she is a female and a bank manager for that matter the DPO go cover up the case am sorry her family might not get justice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) / See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) / See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.