Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA (33177 Views)

10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) / $120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by maasoap(m): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
As seen on Facebook today and it looked like greater number of responders went with gateman in USA.
As for me, considering all factors, I prefer to be a bank manager in Nigeria. What about you? Any reason for your choice.

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by walemoney007(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bank manager in the USA

297 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by MITCHELL96: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
Bank manager in the USA

Lol, My nigga twist the answer to suit himself grin

335 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Famouz100: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bank manager in USA
;DBank manager in USA

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bank manager in the USA

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Rossikk(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bank manager in Nigeria is a far more sensible option than working as a gateman in the US.

In 5 years' time where will you be by working as a gateman in America, versus if you were a bank manager in Nigeria?

238 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by NwaNimo1(m): 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Gateman in Nigeria......@CBN

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by compton11(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
walemoney007:
Bank manager in the USA
niggaaaaaa gringrin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Okoroawusa: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bank manager in Nigeria. I will travel to the U.S. quite often and the gateman in the U S. will always open the door for me over there.

318 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by slimfit1(m): 12:12am On Feb 07, 2022
Gate man at any time

6 Likes

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Rossikk(m): 12:22am On Feb 07, 2022
If you know the number of Nigerians who had thriving businesses in Nigeria, and due to the whole ''oyinboland is better'' mentality, abandoned or sold their businesses, land, cars etc, and migrated to Europe or US, only to be working now as low-paid security guards and bus drivers, with no career prospects, you will weep. Most of them are too ashamed and broke to return back home, and simply continue working their menial jobs there.

Lesson: If you have a business in Nigeria, you already have what 95% of Nigerians in the diaspora wish they had - financial independence. Being your own boss. Do not throw it away to become a nobody in the west.

355 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by dasparrow: 2:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Why would I want to go and do gate man in America? angry

Anyways, bank manager in America grin

Please note, I said America and not Nigeria because of the dire insecurity situation currently facing Nigeria. I don't want anyone to use me or my loved ones as ritual if you know what I mean. Though, America too get him own wahala. That country is not safe either. Oh well!

9 Likes

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Penguin2: 2:45am On Feb 07, 2022
maasoap:
As seen on Facebook today and it looked like greater number of responders went with gateman in USA.
As for me, considering all factors, I prefer to be a bank manager in Nigeria. What about you? Any reason for your choice.

Gate man in USA.

Hopefully, I’ll find one Akata that I will be banging well enough to consider me for marriage.

Get papers, and boom, American citizenship.

Bank manager gbakwo oku undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by nabiz(m): 3:00am On Feb 07, 2022
maasoap:
gate man in us. Nigeria is full of uncertainties. A rich man in Nigeria can easily become poor with one useless government policy.
Morality is dieing off in Nigeria as evill is becoming tradition. You may not be a rich mas as gateman in USA but the future of your children is secured. As a bank manager in Nigeria, your director can just wake up one morning and sack you without compensation

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by dealembassy: 3:30am On Feb 07, 2022
Sorry my nigga, nobody will open door for you in USA.
America no be Africa!

Okoroawusa:
Bank manager in Nigeria. I will travel to the U.S. quite often and the gateman in the U S. will always open the door for me over there.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:53am On Feb 07, 2022
Okoroawusa:
dey decieve yasef , better still, stay bn bank manager, save some money, when they sack you, quickly go collect visa and jump on security/gatemam job in US. #1=#600. Be wise.

16 Likes

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Lindodo20: 4:12am On Feb 07, 2022
maasoap:

Bank manager in Nigeria, you walk a tightrope until they sack you. If you don't steal someone will eventually steal money on your watch and boom, you're out on the street, kids out of school, wife leaves. And you wont get the same caliber of job ever again.

In the USA even if you lose one job you can get another one reasonably soon, if you're hardworking. A functional society. Nigeria was programmed to ruin square people, it mainly rewards criminal activity.

My two cents tho

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Nobody: 4:23am On Feb 07, 2022
nabiz:
gate man in us. Nigeria is full of uncertainties. A rich man in Nigeria can easily become poor with one useless government policy.
Morality is dieing off in Nigeria as evill is becoming tradition. You may not be a rich mas as gateman in USA but the future of your children is secured. As a bank manager in Nigeria, your director can just wake up one morning and sack you without compensation
grin grin grin grin grin
You are thinking!
But the Bank Manager can still relocate to the United States on people's funds and secure papers through investment too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by juman(m): 5:24am On Feb 07, 2022
As bank manager in Nigeria you can borrow and do business with hundreds of millions of naira without collateral. They borrow it illegally.

Bank manager anywhere in the world is big job.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by seankim(m): 6:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Bank manager in Nigeria.
U go enjoy Nigeria if you get money

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by TheKingsmann(m): 8:29am On Feb 07, 2022
Choose what is best for u
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Nonexisting: 8:37am On Feb 07, 2022
I can only leave this country when I decide to have children. If I have children, I will choose the gateman in America over ordinary bank manager here. My reason will be to give my children better opportunities in life and there's no law that says I can not improve myself and even be a bank manager in the USA later. Nothing in life is static, gateman today, bank manager tomorrow but it will be worse if it's bank manager today, gateman tomorrow and we have seen it played out many times, no be Nigerian bankers again.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by sukkot: 9:20am On Feb 07, 2022
cheesy is this even a question ? bank manager in naija. you will build house and make enough money to vist the gateman in usa twice a year while the gateman is in his face me i face you usa apartment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Mondayojoaje(m): 9:20am On Feb 07, 2022
For your own prestige choose the bank manager
Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by QuickStandard: 9:20am On Feb 07, 2022
Wahahala
I can't laugh at some of our reasoning in this country.

Musa Kai, ofun za gate fa!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by affable4(m): 9:20am On Feb 07, 2022
Hian.

Please let's be properly guided in comparing one thing with the other.

1 Like

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by Coldie(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmmm. Bank manager fit no better though there’s nothing like gateman in USA what u have is more of a security guard position and the gates are normally electric all u do is seat, watch cctv and press button.

That apart in developed countries there’s a contract u sign to amount of time or hours u can work in a week and it’s normally max 4 or 5 days shift of 12 hours with break .

I prefer the gateman for USA role though, majority of immigrants that take up such jobs it’s just for the first year or 2 before they balance and do sth real

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by sotall(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2022
Gateman in US

2 Likes

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by olaboy33(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2022
I'll choose dignity over anything.

4 Likes

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by IMASTEX: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2022
The response will tell you the level of hopelessness for the country. The truth is even many picking Branch Manager won't off social media because of the believe to always find career path based on their experience with time. Secondly, access to better security of life and property and most importantly a better planform of opportunities for the kids. The later is even the main reason politicians safekeep their families abroad & secure passport for themselves too. The Nigeria system is so uncertain that a Branch Manager can crash, just one sack, downsize and abduction. And he may never stand again.
There was a country.

5 Likes

Re: Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA by 13large: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2022
maasoap:

It depends on how much your salary will be vs your Bills

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Truck Rams Into Building In Ijebu-Ode: Mum, Daughter, 1 Other Crushed To Death / Rider Fixes An Umbrella To His Motorcycle In Lagos / Pictures As Ebonyi International Airport Takes Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.