Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Majekodunmi denies maligning of co-contestants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Majekodunmi denies maligning of co-contestants (169 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi / Temitope Majekodunmi: Why There Are Errors In Leaked EndSARS Report / Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Majekodunmi denies maligning of co-contestants by Ninejaman: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2021
Majekodunmi denies maligning of co-contestants

The chairmanship candidate, Abeokuta South Local Government, Hon. Omolaja Majekodunmi has denied the report going viral that he is not ready to reconcile with other Chairmanship Aspirants in the local government.

Recall that the Chairmanship Candidate was on Tuesday accused of saying that he would not reconcile with other Chairmanship Aspirants in the local government.

Majekodunmi described the report as misinterpretation

The Chairmanship Candidate in a statement personally signed by him and which was made available to newsmen today enjoined the public to disregard the report, saying that he is a man of peace and he is not ready to fight any chairmanship aspirants in the local government.

Majekodunmi maintained that as long as they are still in the same party, he will continue to be friends of other Chairmanship Aspirants and not enemies.

Majekodunmi said, 'I want to tell the public that I didn't make such statement, I was mis interpreted, what I want from my co-contestants is to Support me to win in the forthcoming elections because I can't do it alone.

"I also want to thank one of our leaders, Alhaji Farouq Adeniyi Akintunde, the newly appointed Senior Special Assistant to Govenor Abiodun on Environment for his love and support for the party, he has proven to be a leader per excellence.

"I want to appreciate our amiable Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun, Leaders and Elders of Abeokuta south APC for their efforts in making sure that the premier local government remains a peaceful one.

The Chairmanship candidate therefore implored all his co-contestants to rally round him, saying that they are all winners.

(1) (Reply)

A'Ibom Govt Sets Up Five Man Panel On Expelled A'ibom Varsity Student / BREAKING: DSS Invites Gumi After Support For Banditry / How Do U Go About Joining Politics(real Life) As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.