Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

How Do U Go About Joining Politics(real Life) As A Student - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do U Go About Joining Politics(real Life) As A Student (155 Views)

Kalu: I Left $4 Billion Balance Sheet In My Companies Before Joining Politics / Funke Akindele Speaks On Joining Politics, Being Jandor's Running Mate (Video) / Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Go About Joining Politics(real Life) As A Student by gfaruk(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
As a student who loves politics nd wish to participate
Can sm1 give hint on where nd hw to start frm
Wat to do
Wat to have
Re: How Do U Go About Joining Politics(real Life) As A Student by Amaechi2023(m): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
if your new, start from being the course rep. if you don't succeed, try entering the dept parliament. if it still persist, keep trying to join the SUG Parliament in your faculty, it would be less competitive if you can aling and make yourself the sole candidate of your department.
one thing about school politics is that early defeats gives chance to greater glory.
people mostimes are sympathetic to the candidates when they vote especially when you've lost before.
having the strong ambition is enough to modify your character politically, all you need is persistence, permutation, cash/lovely charistma and proper compromise( compromise when necessary). school politics is the best way to start your political career. after that you can move to your ward council and choose to work for free for some political elites. with time you would build a reputation and your free work would surely be rewarded when you are politically ready to lead your local govt.
from there you can repeat the same cycle in a more advance manner..
Re: How Do U Go About Joining Politics(real Life) As A Student by izombie(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
Just start making appearances. Go to meetings, volunteer yourself for whatever, always speak when necessary. Make yourself noticeable. Join in conversations, hang out with like minded people. And always say hello, good day, good evening to everyone. One day you will be noticed. My two cents

(1) (Reply)

Isoko North PDP Resolves Rift, Passes Confidence Vote On Okowa / Anambra Finest Young Author And Youth Leader Congratulates Guber Aspirants, Pray / Nwankpo Emerges ADC Guber Candidate As Party Cautions President Buhari On Rearre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.