Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon (17953 Views)

George Weah Backs Super Eagles To Win 2018 Russia World Cup / World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies / SUPER EAGLES To Use VIVO Phones..Official FIFA Phone..Join The VIVO Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by Fsglobals: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2021
You can now apply and get your Dubai Visa for just $300 with job link ...for more enquiries call or Whatsapp F/s Travels on 0705..9...6549..11

Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by NewDawn2O21: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2021
Mexzy4sho:
E be like say na only Cameroon we go play for this life oooo
as in 3 matches in less than a month
Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by goldman777: 8:41am On Jun 16, 2021
Rubbish taking a boat to Cameroon and crossing the bight of Biafra where militants and pirates are waiting to kidnap not a good idea as a super eagles player I'll pay for my own flight ticket to Cameroon abeg angry sad

6 Likes

Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by Revolva(m): 8:41am On Jun 16, 2021
Cameroon again which waterway de from Calabar or akwaibom to doula or yaonde ...which ever Cameroon city

Well let them keep exploring the country ...when boko Haram invade them ehn
Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by Abuja91(m): 8:42am On Jun 16, 2021
VillagePipu:
If they use that Badagry road, the potholes there can cause spinal cord injuries.

Have u traveled to Cameroon through badgry before?? I thought it was calabar

1 Like

Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by ghenghen23(m): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2021
This is not a viable option for transportation of the Super Eagles. Sailing long distances is a lot more tedious than it appears unless you're traveling in under comfort like luxury yachts. The distance to be traveled is also a no no as we'll need the players to be very well rested.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by lifezone247(m): 8:44am On Jun 16, 2021
sylve11:

him don tell you one of the reasons and you still dey ask. na wa. sad cool
does Badagry road Leads to Cameron?

1 Like

Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by MOVIC6: 8:44am On Jun 16, 2021
Savage..
updatechange:
Since they won Benin Republic because of their trip via boat, then I think they should be able to win the cup if they're transported to Cameroon via thesame boat.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by seguno2: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2021
updatechange:
Since they won Benin Republic because of their trip via boat, then I think they should be able to win the cup if they're transported to Cameroon via thesame boat.

Have you looked at the map to understand that they are just flying a kite for talking points
Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by naptu2: 8:47am On Jun 16, 2021
Djmhyke:
All because Badagry road that lead to Cameron is not good.... una dey deceive una self. Rubbish country

umarsule885:
Sorry, how are they deceiving themselves??

sylve11:

him don tell you one of the reasons and you still dey ask. na wa. sad cool

VillagePipu:
If they use that Badagry road, the potholes there can cause spinal cord injuries.

Badagry Road to Cameroon! Isn't that wonderful? Isn't that amazing geography? Fantastic!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by lifezone247(m): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2021
Abuja91:

Have u traveled to Cameroon through badgry before?? I thought it was calabar
either from ikom in akwa ibom or bakasi in cross river.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by seguno2: 8:47am On Jun 16, 2021
lifezone247:

Helep me to ask them bro.
Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by seguno2: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2021
naptu2:
Badagry Road to Cameroon! Isn't that wonderful? Isn't that amazing geography? Fantastic!

grin lipsrsealed
Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by PAWG(m): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2021
[s]
updatechange:
[/s]

Not everyone is superstitious man. The only thing similar to what you typed is turd
Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by Ceazario: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2021
Sha be weary of pirates and don’t attract them to this coastal part
Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by ba7man(m): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2021
Djmhyke:
All because Badagry road that lead to Cameron is not good.... una dey deceive una self. Rubbish country
"Badagry road that leads to Cameroon".

Look at this lost clown. Embracing ignorance just to berate his country.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:51am On Jun 16, 2021
Everyday is not christmas shocked they should be careful on sea forget about sucess all they need is prayer
Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:55am On Jun 16, 2021
Until militants or fulani herdsmen catch them on that water
Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by Coldshisha: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2021
Djmhyke:

Who be your Geography teacher for school

Badagry koor Goodagry nii

1 Like

Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by Antoeni(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2021
Eagles please don’t take such risk
Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by techWriter1: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2021
ej be like say na only Cameroon we go play for this lifestyle oooo
Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by Julianaa: 9:05am On Jun 16, 2021
Mexzy4sho:
grin
Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by majamajic(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2021
What stops CAF playing afcon now that season over , than January again , cos of which covid again ? Euro is going on , copa is on
Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by updatechange(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2021
PAWG:
[s][/s]

Not everyone is superstitious man. The only thing similar to what you typed is turd

You should learn how to read and comprehend simple sentence...

Balogun said the success recorded in the Benin game, where the Eagles won 1-0 away, was as a result of the trouble-free trip.

So what do you think..? Shouldn't them win the cup if thesame route was taken
Abi Mr Balogun was also superstitious.
Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by yarnme2(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2021
Yes, since they will relax with cool breeze from the ocean, with all technological amenities the Govt of Lagos State has promised

updatechange:

1 Like

Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by TimmyTen(m): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2021
Cameron is hosting the Afcon next year
Mexzy4sho:
Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by sylve11: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2021
naptu2:

laugh it off. i was only trying to make sure the op of that post ''badagry to cameroon'' is ignored completely. cool
Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by sylve11: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2021
lifezone247:

laugh it off man. From what that guy said to my replied; were all comic relief. cool
Re: AFCON: LAGFERRY Plans To Ferry Eagles To Cameroon by naptu2: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2021
sylve11:

laugh it off. i was only trying to make sure the op of that post ''badagry to cameroon'' is ignored completely. cool

grin What do you think I did there??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

France Vs Peru: World Cup (1 - 0) On 21 June, 2018 / My Problem Was Only With Arteta – Aubameyang Opens Up On Arsenal Exit / Segun Odegbami Celebrates His 68th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.