Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Photographer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photographer (179 Views)

Vacancy: Studio Photographer / Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client / Nigerian Photographer Receives Getty Images Creative Bursary Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photographer by Blacksavage: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2021
Good morning everyone I will like to welcome your opinion on this career I am about to fall in...
Okay let me start like this I want to learn photography and the reason is this.. Currently am doing laundry job but it's not going well according to planed and customers are always owing...
So I have come to realized that I can't continue with it cause I will be 24this August and there's no time, even self country no balance... Please I need advise and is there anyone who is into photography should share his\her experience.
Thanks
Re: Photographer by Skillsnigeria: 9:26am On Jun 16, 2021
Photography is a good Profession, you can also add it with videography (wedding etc) if you have the capacity. You still need to market/advertise your skills/work so that people will know about your services. You can visit my signature/profile to learn more about photography etc

1 Like

Re: Photographer by Blacksavage: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Photography is a good Profession, you can also add it with videography (wedding etc) if you have the capacity. You still need to market/advertise your skills/work so that people will know about your services. You can visit my signature/profile to learn more about photography etc

How much does it going to cost me sir?
Re: Photographer by Skillsnigeria: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
Blacksavage:

How much does it going to cost me sir?

Visit my signature/profile to visit my training institute website, you can also chat me up on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Associate / Earning In Dollars And Spending In Naira Is The Best / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.