Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Check Out How A Talented Baker Made A Cake Look Like Rice And Stew - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out How A Talented Baker Made A Cake Look Like Rice And Stew (404 Views)

Davido Feeds Chioma A Cake, Forces It In Her Mouth / DJ Cuppy Gifts Anthony Joshua A Cake, Organizes A Welcome Home Party For Him / "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out How A Talented Baker Made A Cake Look Like Rice And Stew by Businesslist: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2021
Being creative is not something everyone possess, but one can actually learn to be a bit creative if they put their mind into it. There are alot if amazing things people have done, things that would blow your mind and make you question your own talents.

Baking cakes is one way people show how creative they can be, because cakes have passed the level of being just round, or square shaped. These days people make cakes to look like Human beings, Cars, Animals and even food stuff.

When you see these cakes, you would never believe that they are actually cakes, you would think they are real due to how realistic they look. When you look at them, you would even find it hard to eat that cake because of how amazing it is.

When I First came across these pictures, at first I was like this Rice and stew looks so yummy. Then when I looked closely, I found out it wasn't rice neither is it stew and meat, it is made out of flour.

It is a cake that was made to look just like a plate of Delicious Rice, Stew and with Few pieces of Meat in it. The makers of these really did a great job, they used icing sugar to make the rice and the stew seems to be made from Syrup.

Written By Mr. Donald

cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Tolanibaj And Vee GBAS GBOS | Bbnajia Reunion 2021 Day 3 / Bobby Shmurda Wins $12K Worth Free Shoes After Beating Sneaker Plug / Jide Kosoko Is A Pedophile, Esabode Gives Details As She Calls Out Bod Of TANPAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.