Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,008 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. (3572 Views)

Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video / Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2021
So I have been hearing rumors that teachers are not paid well in some places around the world. Some are even paid less than 100 US dollars, when converted.

Since 1$ cost 520 naira in Nigeria or 420naira ( which I don't believe).

It seems teachers are becoming one of the world's most paid professions. Why is that I don't seem to understand the way people do things. You mean after reading Education, and getting a B.sc, to become an educator, there are no proper appreciation for it.

How much do you get paid?
What is the start up salary?
Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by chatinent: 11:08am On Jun 16, 2021
Following intently...

1 Like

Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
$500 at a piggy nesate school in florida.us
Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
US school of wizardry pays $3000 per week (entry level)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by FatherChrismas: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
US school of wizardry pays $3000 per week (entry level)
Drinklimca when are you doing giveaway grin

You don sabi wizardry wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by splendournoni: 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Jacksparrow7:
So I have been hearing rumors that teachers are not paid well in some places around the world. Some are even paid less than 100 US dollars, when converted.

Since 1$ cost 520 naira in Nigeria or 420naira ( which I don't believe).

It seems teachers are becoming one of the world's most paid professions. Why is that I don't seem to understand the way people do things. You mean after reading Education, and getting a B.sc, to become an educator, there are no proper appreciation for it.

How much do you get paid?
What is the start up salary?

You don't listen to news at all... and you don't read papers
Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by Khd95(m): 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
''.....after reading education..."

Op come, who was your English teacher?

4 Likes

Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by xoxocandy(f): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
What they pay Nigerian teachers is quite poor
Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
This thread will breech people's privacy

1 Like

Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Google.com
Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by Generalwoodz(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Trump never pay last month salary abegi angryna garri man pikin dey take survive for Cincinnati, Ohio.
Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
15000naira
Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by BigDawsNet: 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
A high school teacher can make 60grand a year before task
Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by Gmajor(m): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Weekly ?
Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Gmajor:

Weekly ?
sure..

1 Like

Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by OyinNurse(f): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
I am a teacher and I teach oda nurses. How much do I make? Not enough, I tell you. If not for love of teaching, I make more with my oda nursing job at the bedside.
Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by Jack14(m): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
For UAR na sapa dey alert us oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
I am not a teacher in the USA...but accroding to google, the average is $63,645 per annum or 26 million naira per annum

Though, I suspect a lot of that cash would go into paying student loans and stuff. Also, things are more expensive in the USA....petrol costs 0.904 USD per liter or 370 naira...and the cost of living is much higher...and seeing that teachers too complain about not being paid enough over there....
Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by boolet: 2:02am On Jun 17, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Patrioticbreed9:

sure..
Liar! Please come and argue with more lies and make a joke of yourself
Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by NewDelhi(m): 5:35am On Jun 17, 2021
Beancounter93:
I am not a teacher in the USA...but accroding to google, the average is $63,645 per annum or 26 million naira per annum

Though, I suspect a lot of that cash would go into paying student loans and stuff. Also, things are more expensive in the USA....petrol costs 0.904 USD per liter or 370 naira...and the cost of living is much higher...and seeing that teachers too complain about not being paid enough over there....
Teachers aren't really well paid over there. It's just average. Moreover, the cost of living in the US will drain your salary in no time.

1 Like

Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:28am On Jun 17, 2021
boolet:

Liar! Please come and argue with more lies and make a joke of yourself

are you ok please ?
Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by boolet: 7:39am On Jun 17, 2021
NewDelhi:

Teachers aren't really well paid over there. It's just average. Moreover, the cost of living in the US will drain your salary in no time.
Any job you get with a college degree is guaranteed, at entry level, to pay greater than the minimum wage. Teaching is one of them. The pay is considerably fair, teachers in the US are not shortchanged. Very naturally, they may have demands, there is no perfection anywhere, and people are rarely satisfied. There are many other factors aside income that can affect a person's standard of living in the US, generalization is invalid.
Patrioticbreed9:

are you ok please ?
No, I'm not okay with your lie undecided
Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2021
boolet:

Any job you get with a college degree is guaranteed, at entry level, to pay greater than the minimum wage. Teaching is one of them. The pay is considerably fair, teachers in the US are not shortchanged. Very naturally, they may have demands, there is no perfection anywhere, and people are rarely satisfied. There are many other factors aside income that can affect a person's standard of living in the US, generalization is invalid.

No, I'm not okay with your lie undecided

you should have asked for the full meaning of piggy nesate atleast
Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by mespusinglez(m): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2021
Here in Seoul the is 250,000 won which is less than 100K

1 Like

Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
That would be 250,000 naira monthly?[size=8pt][/size][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
That would be 250,000 naira monthly?
Re: As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly. by The5DME(m): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2021
I still don't understand why people compare the salary of a worker in dollar to the naira. Shey na Nigeria the person wan spend the money ni? A salary of 5000usd might be huge in Nigeria, but just a paltry sum in the US. The cost of living in those two countries differs.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Buhari Approves N456bn For ASUU To End Strike / Columbus University Distance Learning Center in Lagos? / Fpi Nd (pt)/hnd (ft) Form Is Out. Click 4 Details.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.