Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video (29154 Views)

SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) / PhD Holder Employed As Primary School Teacher In Kaduna / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by NairaOcean: 9:30am On Apr 16
A video has surfaced online showing a student berating his teacher during class. The incident, which has sparked outrage on social media, reveals a concerning trend of student-teacher confrontations in schools.

The video, recorded by another student, captures the heated exchange between the secondary school student and his teacher. In the footage, the student can be seen shouting and using derogatory language towards the teacher.

The altercation began when the teacher reprimanded the student for disruptive behavior in the classroom. The situation quickly escalated as the student launched into a tirade of insults, questioning the teacher's competence and authority.

Where are the fear and discipline? cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghS3s-5tLd0

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by ForValour: 9:39am On Apr 16
What nonsense. Maybe the teacher is truly incompetent if not the oversized student would not dare such rubbish.

21 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by CountinBlessins(m): 9:40am On Apr 16
Useless school and useless teacher. If na me that student will be laying down unconscious and when his father comes i will strip his faher down and beat him to a pulp.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Wawelexy(m): 10:04am On Apr 16
CountinBlessins:
Useless school and useless teacher. If na me that student will be laying down unconscious and when his father comes i will strip his faher down and beat him to a pulp.

Then from there you match to where you pick up your blue uniform and be ready for watery beans.

Some school management are the ones giving these over pampered students the audacity to confront their teachers in such manner. Especially the expensive school, they really don't care about morals any longer, all they are after is money, cos if they punish those students, they will tell there parents and most of the silly parent will withdraw their child from that school and might even sue them.

193 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by PerfectStranger(m): 10:35am On Apr 16
GenZ kids sad

This rarely happened during millennium. We had some home training nd respect for elders

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by CountinBlessins(m): 10:53am On Apr 16
Wawelexy:

Then from there you match to where you pick up your blue uniform and be ready for watery beans.

Some school management are the ones giving these over pampered students the audacity to confront their teachers in such manner. Especially the expensive school, they really don't care about morals any longer, all they are after is money, cos if they punish those students, they will tell there parents and most of the silly parent will withdraw their child from that school and might even sue them.

You do not know anything. Some people are wordse than lucifer. Pray , i mean pray never to cross path in your whole life with such people. You think prison scares everyone? i know someone who went to prison in the North served 10 years came out went to Lekki raped and killed the woman who sent him there and was smiling when rearrested.

See just pray to never cross some paths

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by santaclaws: 11:10am On Apr 16
Nothing in the video points to it being Nigeria 😏

Most of you just harvest videos online and attach Nigeria's name to it.

PS: the OP has removed Nigeria from the title and the post.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Unclebayo(m): 11:14am On Apr 16
people will class you The way you class yourself, its the teacher's fault lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by obinna58(m): 11:30am On Apr 16
How can we confirm it’s a teacher?
How can we confirm this is Nigeria?

10 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by CJStarz: 11:44am On Apr 16
This is not in Nigeria. It can only happen in South Africa

25 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by ghostcenturion(m): 11:59am On Apr 16
sir law, sir black, Osmosi'e's ,
Who are you to talk back to them

3 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by ValCon888: 1:12pm On Apr 16
No respect again. All the reverence for teachers has gone down the drain.

I am eternally thankful for the Federal Government College I attended. That shiít the young man is doing, na your fellow students go mend you on the spot.

After beating you black and blue, you’ll be given a pickaxe to go dig 6 by 6 in the evil forest.

21 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by marlow1962(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16
Mannerless child. Yeah I know it's cool and important for kids to stand up for themselves, but not to point of disrespecting, not cool.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by 900warriorz: 2:49pm On Apr 16
I go wound am even if it will cost me that job...Ogun kee him papa.

If you don't do the needful that day and end that madness once and for all, other students will try you at other times.

What rubbish angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by SeeWahala: 2:50pm On Apr 16
That very year when schools began that irritating law of not using cane to flog pupils and students was when I started anticipating this exact type of scenarios in nigeria.

Our people are too stubborn, even right from a tender age. We require iron hand all the time while growing up because this country is like a zoo in the jungle.

Now its secondary school kids molesting their teachers, soon it will trickle down to primary schools too 🙄

Just watch and see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Offpoint1: 2:51pm On Apr 16
Expect more of this nonsense in the future. The "woke" African society wants to adopt the Western lifestyle into Africa... Forgotten like my grandfather used to tell me "Nobi as dem dey train dog na him dem dey take train goat, no dey use dog method to train goat..."

Can any student dead or alive tried this nonsense with common senior prefect in the 90s, talk more of teacher? Who Born your grandfather?

Teachers in the 90s were more respected than religious clerics, we treated them like kings. We proudly and happily farm their gardens, do their dishes, sweep their compound and fetched them water with joy.

The doom of Africa is the adoption of Western Culture, religion and lifestyle.
Today we've started having Africans with sex orientation disorder and identity crisis, and all kinds of western madness.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by mekleelex200(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16
How will the child respect the teacher while government pays her peanut and the guy just cash out through Yahoo Yahoo.

I just pity the future generation, because all they think is that money is all that matters, which will shock them when the world will move pass this generation of money mongers that think that paper is the only thing that matters in life.

Until when last they will realise that the money they chase is just ordinary paper, and once left alone for a long time in a place it becomes useless.

3 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by 1opinion: 2:52pm On Apr 16
This is the society we are building, so PAINFUL

6 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by tunjijones(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Jewessgratitud3: 2:52pm On Apr 16
This is what the society has been reduced to. No manners. Children of this generation being raised without a father figure or non involvement of the father, usually end up like this.

He'll learn the hard way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by jeff1993: 2:52pm On Apr 16
Who born u welll to try this in Awodi ora sec sch with Mr Augustine!!!

Or u go to Topfield and try it with Baba DIMEJI!!!

Or u go to Millenium and try it with with Mr SAM!!!

Ur body and soul will learn respect!!! ..... if ur parents Jump too, they will learn Respect!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Nairalander248: 2:52pm On Apr 16
All these Chatgpt children

9 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16
Rich kids school.

Most teachers in private schools are in another form of slavery but fear of becoming a job hunter won't let them voice out.

5 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by SeeWahala: 2:53pm On Apr 16
Jewessgratitud3:
This

Better do quick find new hustle or find one man to turn your oga so you go get superMAN . . . Remember those your school children wey dey class dey grow quickly these days and to corner you beat go don dey hungry them well well by now sad

You self sabi say your mouth nor dey gree stay one place right from time cool
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by haybhi1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16
Can't be Nigeria. Prolly SA

6 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16
Moderators on NL are no different from those damn bloggers.

Always feeding people nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by omoredia: 2:54pm On Apr 16
He is the child of a politician

1 Like

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by ignis: 2:55pm On Apr 16
That is reason I declined an offer to teach in a Behind aje butter secondary school years ago.
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by MrLibrarian(m): 2:56pm On Apr 16
Jewessgratitud3:
This
na incompetent teachers like this over grown mama I'm quoting students supposed dey beat nonsense comot for her body for teaching them nonsense.
English teacher wey no fit differentiate wound from would.
You are truly useless
Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by nigeriantrucks: 2:57pm On Apr 16
This is completely wrong.

He should be rusticated immediately angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video by spencekat(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16
CountinBlessins:
Brock Lesnar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NDU Students' Hostels, Lodge Flooded (PHOTOS, VIDEO) / Indefinite Strike Is Imminent, ASUU Chairman Warns / Okeke Solomon Ekene Emerges Best Graduating Student In Russian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.