Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Which State And University Is The Best - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which State And University Is The Best (243 Views)

Which University Is Best To Study Computer Science In Nigeria? / How Lagos State University Is Killing The Dreams Of Its Students - Premium Times / Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which State And University Is The Best by Peteromi(m): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2021
Please,I need help on which University is the best, between abia state University(ABSU), University of Calabar( UNICAL) and University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT),I will appreciate if you can advise on this situation I placed on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Primary School Lesson Note And Past Questions / Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic AKWAPOLY Cut-off Mark For All Courses 2021/2022 / Apply To Northern Nigeria Extraction Scholarships 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.