Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,922 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters (34116 Views)

Mompha's Reaction To Bawa, EFCC Chairman's Sack / Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock / Tinubu’s Probe Ongoing — Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
seborrhic:
Sahara Reporters again and shekpe joint gists again.
What happened to Tinubu being very sick in France,Buhari unable to remember anything or have a 2 minute meaningful conversation?
It's only with SR I see the need to regulate the social media and impose easier and stricter penalties for defamation and false news peddlers.
It should however be done by the next government,not this present hypocritical one that benefitted from SR lies,but don't want same measure dished out to them.

What makes you think your comments are not offensive to others? There are libel suits for a reason, stop trying to chain yourself in this age of information!
Re: Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
dre11:
Why National Security Adviser, Monguno Is Threatening The Life Of EFCC Boss, Bawa

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/16/exclusive-why-national-security-adviser-monguno-threatening-life-efcc-boss-bawa

Tissue of lies and propaganda.
Bawa should thread carefully. Whoever is using him also has the possibility of dumping him if things go north.
He should take notes from magu.

Btw which one is the above. You mean it was announced to all Nigerians that he'll be in New York. He's even receiving death threats by proxy. This one still dey learn work
Re: Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by onetouch04: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
This Mumuguno na big thief ooo...
Re: Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by masseratti: 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
seborrhic:

Which message when the messenger is a known peddler of lies.
How many times have SR stories been found to be pure lies,not even just not being the whole truth.
A recent instance was just yesterday,the very day they claimed Tinubu was very sick in France,he returned from England that same day!
Unless u are a very sick individual you must get turned off when a medium as a policy,on a consistent basis,makes up stories.
I bet you if malacious,purely fabricated stories are made about Sowore,you would see the animal in him.
No normal human being should rejoice when someone spreads lies about you for the whole world to read.Aside being damaging,it destroys your family, relations and friends.
The only caveat is that I don't pity this government because they were the same set probably bribing and feeding SR lies to write about it's predecessor.
your last line is what you should be all about, I don't take all stories hook line and sinkers,I look at things objectively, SR has been a mouthpiece for exposing most government officials wrong doing since the days of Yar Adua, yes some of their stories are false, but let's give credit to them, they can't be perfect, they are as good as their sources feeding them with fallacies, but on a scale of 1 to 10,i give them 6 at least, that's why I said focus on the message not the messenger.
Re: Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by ogubolokento(m): 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
We are fighting corruption,oya my president....
Re: Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by Happened: 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
seborrhic:
Sahara Reporters again and shekpe joint gists again.
What happened to Tinubu being very sick in France,Buhari unable to remember anything or have a 2 minute meaningful conversation?
It's only with SR I see the need to regulate the social media WhatsApp Group Links and impose easier and stricter penalties for defamation and false news peddlers.
It should however be done by the next government,not this present hypocritical one that benefitted from SR lies,but don't want same measure dished out to them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Major Shake-up As 37 Nigerian Army Generals Redeployed / Buhari Prints Recharge Cards For 2015 Campaign [PHOTO] / Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.