Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG (4403 Views)

Nigeria's Gas Reserve To Last For 94 Years, Komalafe / SOUTH-EAST CRUCIAL TO NIGERIA’S GAS INDUSTRY REVOLUTION, SAYS FG - THIS DAY / I’ll Defeat Buhari, Atiku Through Ballot Revolution, Says Olawepo-hashim (2) (3) (4)

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by BiafIntel: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
they have already using your gas for years and ready to pipe your gas to all africa countries.. you are here dreaming..
They are just starting laying pipelines, stop talking about what you don't know. Nigerians use kerosene to cook and gas has recently become the revolution in nigerian's homes. 99% of cars in nigeria use petrol. The gas pipeline they are laying is to go all through to Morocco and we are saying that they are only dreaming. We will show them that we are not the slowpoke niger deltans they use anyhow. Go and check the cooking gas price before the bombing in Ohaji Imo state, and the price today.

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by BiafIntel: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
DaveDave001:
The Afonjas and the “Our Oyel” crew will not like this.
We have natural resources,economic and business Sagacity & Above all HUMAN RESOURCE.
Japan and taiwan are leading tech giants even without much resources,compare that to the Igbos that have everything. Make no mistake Biafra will flourish as an independent nation.
We buildt of own weapons as far back as 1967 and held many nations in battle for 3 years. Only hunger was used as a tool to stop us.
You can only Imagine what we will be as a nation.
The future is Blithe. cheesy
I AM A PROUD DOT MAN. grin
In Biafra, there will be ZERO % unemployment rate. Anyone you see on Biafra's social benefits system after 10 years of Biafra's restoration must be a lazy person that doesn't want to work and earn more money than what our government pays as social money every month.

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by criuze(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Thats a very sad news

Have they told our Kanu

Well we're not Niger delta

The dot in the nuclues has been supplying the atom its energy

Please find your future else where
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by EraseTheDot: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Donpenny:
Establishing gas plants in the south east by FG due to proximity to the Niger delta doesn't mean they have the largest gas reserve, we have refinary in kaduna yet no oil reserves in the state. Some comments here only shows the dotinan have been psychologically demoral by their lack of mineral resources in their region, no access to sea and others. To mean this statement is a calculated attempt to boost their false ego and to stop dragging the Niger delta into their biafra. Niger delta remains the richest region in Nigeria, they have all it takes to be a state be it human resources, second largest bitumen in the world, largest gas reserve, hug oil reserves, access to atlantic ocean, rich agricultural land, iron oil for industrial revolution and many more. These are people that should be clamoring for succession not some dotinan with an imaginary resources in a landlock region. Since time immemorial the Niger delta wealth has being feeding the entire nation and they're not complain now just a gas plant that FG is planning to establish in the east some insignificant dotinan are already boosting of sabotaging it because they now feel relevant. Bunches of selfish beings
The tiny dot are pounding their chests over 5 lighters of gas. grin

- erase the dot

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by BKayy: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Furious1:
Am not talking about Anambra, just because it has Anambra as the name doesn't mean it's only for Anambra, a basin can take any name, Enugu too is within the Anambra basin, so Anambra basin contains oil, gas, coal and please explain more about kogi Igbo, I met one guy here in Rivers State yesterday who said he's from kogi but they speak Igbo, in his words "yes I be kogi but na igbo we de speak, na anmbra side we de"
My brother what I am trying to say is that the basin is Igboland.
We are saying the same thing.
If you say Kogi state, some myopic Igala people here might start chanting and use the opportunity to insult the Great Igbo nation.
I don't see states created to divide and destroy the Igbo nation, all I see is Ndigbo still wearing their Identity as a badge of honor (excluding the confused the two clans, Ika and Ikwerre that we will remember later)
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by BiafIntel: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
DaveDave001:
IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA NOT JUST WEST AFRICA
Just like the way the bloody fools claim igbo land is landlocked. I don’t blame them,the black man does not read and makes little to no effort on conducting thorough research before coming to conclusion.
They will be shocked when they find out the Osemoto/Oseokwa ports in imo and Anambra are just 18 nautical miles to the Atlantic ocean and are natural harbors with the highest depth in Nigeria.
Our gas deposits in all of our Igbo territories are actually the world's largest. And our oil deposits in all our Igbo territories in our 5 states and Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom, and Edo is the largest in Africa. But the main show is on gas which is the future and that's where we will never allow these parasites any room until we restore Biafra. The idiots are already laying pipelines to Algeria, but we are bidding our time before they will hear from us.

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by BiafIntel: 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
Furious1:
Am not talking about Anambra, just because it has Anambra as the name doesn't mean it's only for Anambra, a basin can take any name, Enugu too is within the Anambra basin, so Anambra basin contains oil, gas, coal and please explain more about kogi Igbo, I met one guy here in Rivers State yesterday who said he's from kogi but they speak Igbo, in his words "yes I be kogi but na igbo we de speak, na anmbra side we de"

List Of Igbo Speaking Communities In Igalaland, Kogi State.

https://www.nairaland.com/5731073/list-igbo-speaking-communities-igalaland
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Donpenny(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
cheesy grin
EraseTheDot:

The tiny dot are pounding their chests over 5 lighters of gas. grin

- erase the dot
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by BiafIntel: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
Grgton:
The huge oil deposit we have been drilling from Niger Delta since 80s has it any significant impact on the life of Nigerians??

Now all attention seems to be focussing on gas deposit in Abambra
You drill nothing and it has no value in nigeria market then because the majority of nigerians use kerosene to cook. Cooking gas recently started revolutionizing in nigeria. Your nigerian government also has no international buyer then, but today, pipelines are being laid from Imo state to Algeria and we are waiting for them there. Soon, they will realize that we are no buffoons like the "our oyel" fools of niger delta.
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by BiafIntel: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
stanech:
I AM IGBO but all these insults needs to stop.. Lets say we finally get this Biafra, these guys will still be our neighbors. so please lets be nice
You be nice to whoever gets nice with you. Israeli new prime minister just bombed Gaza yesterday. They are neighbors, but if you want niceness, Israel will give you, and if you want war, get ready because they will blaster you.

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Donpenny(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Asgard73:

I know say you be yoruba man ... finally

Yoruba people eh

See as he say he been Warri university south everything south grin

I was expecting you to name your hometown

Yoruba man

We the Niger delta people ... see envy ..

This one Na red and green envy

Even your people abandon your shalaye...

Haba

Envy and jealousy Dey cause hbp and e Dey Kill anyhow.

Stop before you go.. and while going be proud of oduduwA...

To claim another man position is an insult to your ancestors

Very evil
who be this zombie again grin, does speaking a language make one an indigine? Where did I state in my post that I'm a yoruba man? So you expect me to give my details on a public forum simply because I need to convince you that am from a particular region. I learn to speak yoruba, igbo and little huasa because they are major languages and due to the nature of my job that requires connecting with the local during some assignments. All these dotian are full of hate and bitterness
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
BiafIntel:

They are just starting laying pipelines, stop talking about what you don't know. Nigerians use kerosene to cook and gas has recently become the revolution in nigerian's homes. 99% of cars in nigeria use petrol. The gas pipeline they are laying is to go all through to Morocco and we are saying that they are only dreaming. We will show them that we are not the slowpoke niger deltans they use anyhow. Go and check the cooking gas price before the bombing in Ohaji Imo state, and the price today.
fulanis are piping your gas and you chestbeaters still cannot do anything but instead you calling us slowpoke...

fulanis have been using your oils in imo and abia for many years, but you flat heads have not done anything, but its thesame niger delta you insultin that fighting it for you all this years... niger delta boys fight to bring nddc...and its through that nddc your abia imo getting your oil benefits..

ungrateful people.. keep insultin niger delta..
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Donpenny(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
post=102790892:

I know you are from west, typical bitter Yoruba man grin energy of the future located in Igbo land grin. ranting till decades to come will not change the facts
you have problem with comprehension, just mind your photophoto wrk grin
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
Asgard73:

Stop embarrassing yourself... Adaka Boro no dull like this

Haaa

Nairaland grin

Landlock in 21th century

I weak.
dont attack me...
na we una like to dey blame... oya edon hapun... they are piping your gas to arewa republic... oya go tok..
lazy people..
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
Asgard73:

Nigerians make una follow me laugh

Wetin envy fit cause no be here grin

Na wao
envy? do you even know the meaning of envy?? because of your small drop of gas... we have gas and crude in surplus...
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
envy? do you even know the meaning of envy?? because of your small drop of gas... we have gas and crude in surplus...
your comments will be highly monitored and scrutinized henceforth.

be guided

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by BiafIntel: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
fulanis are piping your gas and you chestbeaters still cannot do anything but instead you calling us slowpoke...

fulanis have been using your oils in imo and abia for many years, but you flat heads have not done anything, but its thesame niger delta you insultin that fighting it for you all this years... niger delta boys fight to bring nddc...and its through that nddc your abia imo getting your oil benefits..

ungrateful people.. keep insultin niger delta..
Slowpoke, google, and read how your 13% derivatives came about. Igbo made it possible for you. You guys are too slow. With our gas, we will show you how parasites like the fulanis are supposed to be treated.

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
BiafIntel:

Slowpoke, google, and read how your 13% derivatives came about. Igbo made it possible for you. You guys are too slow. With our gas, we will show you how parasites like the fulanis are supposed to be treated.
oya.. lemme see how una wan tek react...
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
your comments will be highly monitored and scrutinized henceforth.

be guided
aunty..na u come be de nairaland police? nawao..
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Wow.. omo Igbo people plenty Sha
BiafIntel:

List Of Igbo Speaking Communities In Igalaland, Kogi State.

https://www.nairaland.com/5731073/list-igbo-speaking-communities-igalaland
Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Igboid: 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Furious1:
Wow.. omo Igbo people plenty Sha

We are too many.
It scares the hell out of our haters. grin
Meet the Igbos native to Cross River State: https://www.nairaland.com/3425009/meet-isobos-igbo-speaking-tribe

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
It's only online I'm seeing hoodlums claiming to be part of our very own Niger Delta saying nonsense, our south south no de ever get issue with south east, none whatsoever. When I say none I mean none, I've never heard or seen.. you can't fight your brother. Travel to Omoku from Ebocha you'll see how herdsmen are using cow to destroy farmlands in Rivers State, some of our youths were saying we should just call ESN.. I had to cap low cus wida dah vibe. I don't like violence but that's enough to tell you south east is our brother. If you say you're a Niger Deltan here. Prove it, bunch of liars you can't be trying to instigate violence here... Are you mad. See I'm ready for all the northerners on this platform, I have until monday

Re: South-east Crucial To Nigeria’s Gas Industry Revolution, Says FG by Chidexter(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
Tremendous, now everything just began to make sense

Labour Decries Worsening Power Supply Across Nigeria / Lagos Set To Implement Public Complaints And Anti-Corruption Commission Law / Breaking: Kano Rally, Why Seyi Tinubu Is Doing More Damage To Father's Ambition

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51