Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Need Interested Persons To Invest On My Business Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Interested Persons To Invest On My Business Project (1707 Views)

I Need Interested People That Can Be Supplying Kernel To Me / I Need Interested Individuals/corporate Bodies To Invest In My Business / I Need Investors For My Big Business Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Interested Persons To Invest On My Business Project by Tosbi(m): 1:27pm On May 05, 2011
Hi fellow Nairalanders, i have this business project and idea which i am working on presently and would be in need of interested persons to invest in it and we'll have our agreement as per the percentage of the profit ratio and terms.

Expected amount i need is about N100k to N150k and its expected to yield high returns. Interested person can reply me and we talk alot more better.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Interested Persons To Invest On My Business Project by Nobody: 8:43am On May 07, 2011
Why not tell us more about your business project, sir?
Re: I Need Interested Persons To Invest On My Business Project by Tosbi(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2011
Its actually a web solution application (which i am working on) which is in high demand online and its business prospect very promising but i just don't have the sufficient capital but won't mind having anyone supporting and working together.

You can reach me on my number 08057074642 so we could talk more beta and show you the progress. Thanks
Re: I Need Interested Persons To Invest On My Business Project by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 07, 2011
Sounds interesting. Why don't we discuss here on NL or on Y/Msngr if privacy is an issue? Talking on phone right now won't be very practical because we'd have to talk for a very long time.
Where do you stay? I stay on the Island.
Re: I Need Interested Persons To Invest On My Business Project by Tosbi(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2011
I stay at Ojodu Berger but i work on the island precisely in Lekki, i think talking on yahoo messenger would be better. So here is my yahoo id: teejay_maya@yahoo.com
You can add me so we can chat & talk. Thanks
Re: I Need Interested Persons To Invest On My Business Project by Tosbi(m): 2:48pm On May 12, 2011
I haven't heard from you yet? you can send me an email or tell when you'd be online so we could hook up and discuss better.
Re: I Need Interested Persons To Invest On My Business Project by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 16, 2011
Hey bro. Some things came up. Would have loved to do biz with you as I'm interested in web design etc.
You seem pretty confident about your prospects. If I were you, I'd go straight to a bank and request for a loan.
Re: I Need Interested Persons To Invest On My Business Project by boldcon: 2:14pm On May 18, 2011
I have a fashion firm in Italy that is offering a fashion franchising opportunity in most countries but not in Nigeria at the moment and I intend to bring them into the country and I will need partners or investors.

We will set up a standard Boutique or Outlet that will sell exclusive sought-after hard-to-find Italian Fashion Products here in Nigeria.

- We will have license to use the company name as shop name and logo.
- International marketing and advertisement actions run through the Internet and other media.
- High quality supplies from select Italian manufacturers of exclusive fashion products, making our offer really unique and sourcing from an unprecedented huge source of models, styles, and qualities.
- And much more!

Interested give me a call on 08160768254.
Re: I Need Interested Persons To Invest On My Business Project by 2dmax(m): 7:39am On May 20, 2011
Tosbi:

Its actually a web solution application (which i am working on) which is in high demand online and its business prospect very promising but i just don't have the sufficient capital but won't mind having anyone supporting and working together.

You can reach me on my number 08057074642 so we could talk more beta and show you the progress. Thanks
mail me at maxndianaefo@yahoo.com. I am interested.

(1) (Reply)

Pay Money With Western Union Is Ok In Nigeria? / What Profitable Business Can I Do With 50k / man's inhumanity to man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.