Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (51025 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pictures This Morning. PHOTOS / Lady Who Planned To Share Pregnancy Pictures On Facebook Dies During Child Birth / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Football Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by fourboys: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
shocked
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Huh
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by ChiefSosa(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
Don jazzy before and after child birth

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by bukxy: 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
starbuck:
Nice grin

Na because I ain't a celebrity reason why my picture ain't there.. Make i hype myself joor

Still have a banging body after 4 kids kiss kiss kiss
so u mean u're still bangable?
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by mamawa123: 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
We cannot continue to see this type of post/news because the unemployment rate is very high in Nigeria
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Ojady(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
On a serious note, what has the before and after pregnancy photos of people got to do or how does it improve on the quality of life of people on this platform? [color=#000099][/color] undecided
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by frizakengineeri: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Businesslist:
Pregnancy is not an easy ride, it's a bumpy ride filled with alot of things, that's why we can't help but celebrate our Mother's. Being a Mother is not easy, because she would get pregnant, her tummy would stretch. Her body would change, bigger feet, fatter body, she would feel pains and get sick. Then it come stop time for her to actually have a baby, that's when the real pain comes.

This is why most people have taken time to document these memories, so as to cherish them forever. They have taken time to take beautiful pictures, and also beautiful videos to save the memories forever. Some Women take these pictures without clothes, while some are very creative.

Even our popular Nollywood celebrities are not left out, those ones that have given birth took beautiful maternity photoshoot. I have compiled a few of them, and I placed these pictures alongside the pictures of them with their kids, after child birth.

See the Beautiful pictures below;

1. Regina Daniels, during her pregnancy and after she gave birth to her handsome boy.

2. Yvonne Jegede during and after pregnancy

3. Tboss Before and After child birth

4. Toyin Abraham before and after

5. Chacha Eke before and After Pregnancy
6. Simi Before and after Pregnancy
7. Ruth Kadri before and After pregnancy
8. Mimi Orjiekwe before and after

Written By Mr. Donald
Best news so far, boko haram just surrendered after reading this
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by eedimo(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ruth rocks it better
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by mamawa123: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ojady:
On a serious note, what has the before and after pregnancy photos of people got to do or how does it improve on the quality of life of people on this platform? [color=#000099][/color] undecided

We cannot stop seeing this type of post/news because the unemployment rate in Nigeria is very high

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Kubernetes: 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
Very dirty culture imported to Nigeria.
I wonder why the so call called religious bodies not preaching against it.
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Mecka: 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
starbuck:
Nice grin

Na because I ain't a celebrity reason why my picture ain't there.. Make i hype myself joor

Still have a banging body after 4 kids kiss kiss kiss
is your pussy still tight

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Angelfrost(m): 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
There is absolutely nothing appealing or attractive about these pics... Quite unnecessary!

Well, every man for himself... My wife won't try such nonsense!!! In whose house??! Mtchewww!!!
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Lemmy123(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
We, the new generations of this country are angry because the reality is there's no job. I observed that most persons want to learn one digital skill or the other because of the constant awareness of the advent of ICT and the need to embrace it in order to be financially independent and free. Some persons don't know which skill to learn because they are availed with different informations which is getting them more confused. Some persons are not sure whether the skill they already have is lucrative enough, some persons want to know which skill is the highest paying skill so they could pitch their tent there regardless of whether they'd do well in that aspect or not. This disturbing questions and more is the reason we've created a WhatsApp forum where we meet with like minds who can teach us for free and educate us on what to do in such state of dilemma. You have a lot to benefit, but first, start by joining our WhatsApp forum
https://chat.whatsapp(dot)com/EiWH51SRf5U6XHhYPOABt1
Replace the the bracket with and the "dot" with "." thank you
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by kushme: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hoes gon' eat too.

Spread dem legs biach...

I've got dough. The only fvckin' language you do understand, bitc.h.. Give me a reason to regard you, aside spreading dem legs?

Only Simi no fvck for dough there
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Cokahot: 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
Bleep iz diz shit
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Murjem(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
Don't be silly please, that's the least you can do for your woman..

Or do you think all these their attitudes during pregnancy are all intentional?

Haba

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Beautiful.....women are damnnn beautiful during pregnancy

But that thier annoying character during pregnancy too much
Start sending you messages like they are now princess of one kingdom
Some just want to eat everything that comes their way....almost wanna eat the world
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Innobee99(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Mrs Banky is missing pls
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
pictures of when they are f**king or I don't believe it
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by winner37(m): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Simi laps be like 2by2 rafter wood..,
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Gamesmart: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Iddiots showing the bellies.

Who wan see am!

Yeye things.
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nuelito: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
I don see them
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Ishilove: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
This thread is very unnecessary.
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Hathor5(f): 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
The superior gender ...

Go and argue with your ancestors if you need to.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by meobizy(f): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
I clicked this and have zero idea what to type afterwards. Okay, they are mommies. Good.
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Olibboy: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
GeneralPula:
I wonder who introduce this useless act into the society..

Daughters of Eve everywhere..
e get why...make dem no say e adopt
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by henryboyspaco(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
This one off me.... Lol
fidet1:
I showed the pictures to my boss, he gave me a pay rise. Thanks OP
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Bahamas95(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
Some women look horrible during pregnancy and its a big turn off for me.....I just hope my pretty girlfriend won't be like them cos I can't stand that sight for 9months.
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by ClassicMan202(m): 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
fidet1:
I showed the pictures to my boss, he gave me a pay rise. Thanks OP

Haha haha..... Do giveaway na grin
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by cococandy(f): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
Women are magic .

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by cococandy(f): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
Bahamas95:
Some women look horrible during pregnancy and its a big turn off for me.....I just hope my pretty girlfriend won't be like them cos I can't stand that sight for 9months.
because it’s all about you.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Bahamas95(m): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
cococandy:
because it’s all about you.
I don't get you. undecided
Re: Before And After Pregnancy Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Beautiful.....women are damnnn beautiful during pregnancy

But that thier annoying character during pregnancy too much
Start sending you messages like they are now princess of one kingdom
Some just want to eat everything that comes their way....almost wanna eat the world

But all of them make up?

Not their real faces!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) / Nude Lady Rocks Wizkid's Body Paint (Photos) / Kanye Sends Truck Full Of Red Roses To Kim Kardashian's House On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.