Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno (35064 Views)

Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by obyrich(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
EdoDefence:
I don't understand how a group of men in 10 utility vehicles that's about 100 men will overrun an entire military formation.

Nigerian army need better arms/training
Do you mean terrorists are better equipped than our soldiers? I don't agree.

Something is wrong somewhere
Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by lexy2014: 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
kmcutez:
This will be a war without end, because the western world especially Israel don’t want visitors in that region. Lots of secrets there. That is also why there is a military drone sited in Niger to bomb all you amebos. I’m sure the Fulanis are in cahoots with them.

What has d western world and Israel got to do with Bokoharam & borno state?
Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by kingriches2005: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
Does it mean that our soldiers in borno military base were sleeping when iswap invaded or what.shame on them.make i piss
Karen.
Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Due to sand storm, so our soldiers are afraid of ordinary rainfall?
But they know how to deal with innocent civilians?

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by Stricker321: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
dederocs:

That is the advantage, in war, you use your advantage, it's all about winning...why is America using bombs on Taliban, do they have jet?

Kill and destroy your enemy, this is the goal of war.

Next time, only respond when necessary, otherwise you portray yourself as an enemy of Nigeria...cos there is no basis for your argument.

A good army should be able to hold their own on the ground not crying like babies for air cover every now and then. There are many stories of how just few American soldiers hold ground against hoards of terrorists without any air support because they are good soldiers.

Be reasonable

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by Fejoku: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Mikecold:
Islamabad evangelism

We in hisbah have apprehended 3 cartons of AK 47 from Iswap Terrorists activities
LMAO. The companies that produce those products are rightly registered in Nigeria and they pay their tax correctly as they should yet their products are being destroyed. How then will they make sales plus turnover to keep the business afloat? Where are the people with common sense in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
anetuno:
And soldiers are busy killing innocent civilians in the south east! What a shameless country we live in

And some idiot on this forum will call those innocent civilian Ipob, and blame sand storm for the soldiers incompetence, they can't hold their base.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
The Nigerian troops withdrawn in other to allow iswap take what they came for and leave.If not there would have been casualty from their side.
Tactical withdrawal they say.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by samuelevans(m): 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
Mikecold:
Islamabad evangelism

We in hisbah have apprehended 3 cartons of AK 47 from Iswap Terrorists activities
i know this man in the middle
Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by samuelevans(m): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
hooliganism practitioners also known as Islamic, what a religion?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by otes2626(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
EdoDefence:
I don't understand how a group of men in 10 utility vehicles that's about 100 men will overrun an entire military formation.

Nigerian army need better arms/training
there's an insider in the army bro
Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by Angeltjazz2017(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ojumo kan asa kan
Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by Blakpot: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
kmcutez:
This will be a war without end, because the western world especially Israel don’t want visitors in that region. Lots of secrets there. That is also why there is a military drone sited in Niger to bomb all you amebos. I’m sure the Fulanis are in cahoots with them.

What secrets are you talking about? How is Israel involved?
Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by Munaking: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
It's funny how there is no comment of "pictures or I don't believe" here. Set of unpatriotic bigots

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by starstaz(m): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
Yeye forxces that only grows ball against unarmed civilian on the street. Wasteful generations in army uniform

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by dederocs(m): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
Stricker321:

A good army should be able to hold their own on the ground not crying like babies for air cover every now and then. There are many stories of how just few American soldiers hold ground against hoards of terrorists without any air support because they are good soldiers.

Be reasonable
There is no basis for your argument, unless you are an enemy of Nigeria, you need to be grateful people are in the frontlines fighting for us all, unless, like I said earlier, you are an enemy, get off my mentions, I hate enemies of Nigeria.
Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by KINGKONG(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
Kylekent59:
Now, they have changed to ISWAP. Their agenda is to chase people from the north to the south west. After they have taken over the north, they start planning to take over the south west. They know they can't succeed the south east and south south.

The abokis you see in lagos are no terrorist, but driven away from their land, they now move down to lagos in search of good life and businesses.

How many of you can hawk tomatoes on the streets of lagos?

Let us speak for them and fight those people chasing them from their land. If we don't, it might get to us.

LMFAO, Speak for who? Them no get Northern Leaders? Where President from? All the top government officials are from where? Why them no talk?

Are the northern group aka Arewa group talking? Are they babies?

Make we dey mind our business for family affairs, When they are ready to talk about their region on insecurity and poverty nobody go advice them.....

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by Stricker321: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
dederocs:

There is no basis for your argument, unless you are an army of Nigeria, you need to be grateful people are in the frontlines fighting for us all, unless, like I said earlier, you are an enemy, get off my mentions, I hate enemies of Nigeria.

Get lost and stop splashing smelly spit on me.
The useless army was also complaining of sandstorm as if the ISWAP did not also fight in the sandstorm.

They're so powerful in killing unarmed civilians but full of excuses when confronted with firepower.

Go and do your research. Any good army can largely hold their own on the ground with or without air support. ISWAP is not even a conventional army but a band of terrorists.
What a shame.
Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by Str8talk21: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
I am waiting for nthe Fulani terrorists Army of Nigeria to start arresting teenagers and youths in that community, burning down houses belonging to communities just as they are currently doing in d southeast region.
Also, Mr. Jihadist and tyrant, President Mohammed Buhari , over to you, to speak in d Language those ISWAP will understand.
Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by Cti28(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
[s]
kmcutez:

Revelation 2:9
King James Version
9 I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
King James Version
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
[/s]
Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by wink2015(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Insurgents suspected to be members of the Islamic State of West Africa Province (ISWAP) overran a military formation in the southern part of Borno State on Tuesday and cart away weapons after a fierce gun battle with the troops.

It was learnt that the fighters rode on about 10 utility vehicles to storm the military formation at Kwamdi village, Damboa local government area, on Tuesday evening.

They were said to have burnt down one Ammour Personal Carrier(APC) and a gun truck.

According to a member of the Civilian Joint Task Force (JTF), Hamidu Abu, the deadly group targeted soldiers camp but not residents.

He further disclosed that the base was razed down as arms and ammunition were stolen by the invaders.

“They came at about 4 p.m. and due to the sand storms it was difficult for soldiers to repel them. They burnt down the base including APC and four other vehicles.

“I can’t ascertain if there was any causality figure,” Abu said.

A security source confirmed that the base came under attack from gunmen believed to be ISWAP fighters at about 4 pm and it lasted for about an hour and 30 minutes.

The source added that fighters seized the opportunity of the sand storm to penetrate the base.

“Our base at Kwamdi came under attack but we didn’t lose any of our personnel to the attackers, unfortunately the base suffered some damages,” the security source told Daily Trust.

There has not been any official reaction from the Nigerian military.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-iswap-fighters-set-military-base-on-fire-in-borno

SO THEY HAVE FINALLY SILENCED THAT BOASTFUL SHEKAU.

ISWAP looks more dangerous than Boko Haram.

They look very strong as to press Nigeria to submission.

Only time will tell.

But wait a minute.

Buhari is concentrating majority of his effort on fighting the Igbos in the south east leaving his military to be very porous in the north east of Nigeria.

The time the Nigeria military is using to fight IPOB and ESN in the south east should have been used to face the more challenging Boko Haram and Iswap.

Is it that these guys are his kinsmen that is why he is looking the other way and using the crisis in the north east to loot the federal treasury?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by dederocs(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
Stricker321:

Get lost and stop splashing smelly spit on me.
The useless army was also complaining of sandstorm as if the ISWAP did not also fight in the sandstorm.

They're so powerful in killing unarmed civilians but full of excuses when confronted with firepower.

Go and do your research. Any good army can largely hold their own on the ground with or without air support. ISWAP is not even a conventional army but a band of terrorists.
What a shame.
You and your IPOB brothers should wage war and get destroyed, bastards, always derailing every thread cos of your stupid biafra, thunder fire una. Start another war and get consumed by the so called weak army of Nigeria. Loud mouthed bad belles. Nzeogwu led N2million Ibos to death, and millions more dying from kwashiorkor, alongside Ojukwu in the last war, then Nigeria has less than 30k army, it was during the war that the army numbers were boosted to about 50k, now we have almost 400k soldiers, the killings will be more rapid. Continue your dumbness. Slave of Cownu.
Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by Stricker321: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Until they overrun bornu.. I will believe them.. These are just friendly fire. That's all.
Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by Donedeal1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
No casualty yet the military base was overran
Soldiers ran away

Every thing ran away.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by woleabayo(f): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
na their grandpa de rule na weting u expect?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by Stricker321: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Donedeal1:
No casualty yet the military base was overran
Soldiers ran away

Every thing ran away.

They're always so powerful in killing unarmed civilians. But full if excuses when confronted with firepower

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by Tosman12(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
to be candid , i dont really know ISWAP is a terrorist group until few weeks ago when this administration made them popular by rejoicing that bokoharam leader was killed by iswap. i thought they are a special tactical unit of the army that finally dealt with shakau.... the franchise war is just getting real now its about to get out of control . like play like play , north east is becoming a haven for international terrorist. greed, wickedness of our leaders is really destroying this country and the innocent is paying with their lives.
Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by dederocs(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
Stricker321:

Go and hang yourself you frustrated son of a mad village witch. Bastard ape sired by mad village monkeys

You Ipobians, slaves.of Kanu, can never hide your hatred of Nigeria under any guise, your little brains will be fished out. Bigots. Blame Nzeogwu and Ojukwu for the death and suffering of mass numbers of Biafrans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by billyG(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
An army that seat her ass in d base with no forward operations into enemies territories that one na army,an beaten army that uses sandstorm as an excuse.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by Stricker321: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
dederocs:

You Ipobians, slaves.of Kanu, can never hide your hatred of Nigeria under any guide, your little brains will be fished out. Bigots.

You better face front before I grind you to pieces you tree-jumping monkey. Go and gather your useless army and bring them. ISWAP will speak to them in the language they understand. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno by dederocs(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Stricker321:

You better face front before I grind you to pieces you tree-jumping monkey. Go and gather your useless army and bring them. ISWAP will speak to them in the language they understand. grin grin cheesy
Terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku / Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges / 13 Parastatals, Includng NNPC, Exempted From TSA – Daily Times Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.