Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote (78801 Views)

Davido Shares Throwback Photos Of His Parents / Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by bolaayenimo: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
vanity
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Antoeni(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
Why mom come hold Aliko like that

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by BuharisBoy: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
Who is flexing with lalasticlala?
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Layorec: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Germi9: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
SPLENDID25:
Nah him mama grab Dangote like that?
The matta no tire you...
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by kingthreat(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ok as you're making your riches, try and give back to the society. Na my own be that. Make una enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by SPLENDID25(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
Germi9:

The matta no tire you...
Brother, the thing tire me oh, e be like say as UI no admit her, she try UNN.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by hokafor(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
I m beginning to believe that real wealth runs in the gene.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Blacksavage: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
Aliko self even get swag like this?
grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by godlessmind: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Povertyyyyy! I repeat Povertyyyyy!!

Wetin I do you!!!!!!!!!!!

grin Omo E Choke �

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Dalil8: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
E remain small, Davido for come out as Dangote pikin.

Lucky bastard......
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by JoyRosey3: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
Cute
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Sub9ja(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Sholaco: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
This was during ibb military regime when every one in this country was a thief! Including abiola, terrywaya(kiddwaya's father) otedola God will judge you all

10 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by codemaniacs: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
kingthreat:
Ok as you're making your riches, try and give back to the society. Remember the society you made the riches from is 80% poor. When there is nothing for them, they will see you as the enemy.

poor people don't have money, so nobody can make riches from the poor.. money is made from the middle class, lower/upper middle class , elite class e.t.c..

stop saying rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Germi9: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
SPLENDID25:
Brother, the thing tire me oh, e be like say as UI no admit her, she try UNN.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by vince96w2(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
So Dangote and Waziri don become davido uncle now ....is there any relationship money doesn't foster?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by bhella10: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
grin
codemaniacs:

poor people don't have money, so nobody can make riches from the poor.. money is made from the middle class, lower/upper middle class , elite class e.t.c..

stop saying rubbish..
grin grin epic!
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by godssuch59: 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by aikyg(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
His mother looks like Chioma.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by kingthreat(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
codemaniacs:

stop saying rubbish..

Poor people eat. Their food is made of Dangote Salt and Sugar. There is a crazy rise in crime in Nigeria. If you live in Nigeria and you go to work and come back safe, it is worthy being grateful.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by gurunlocker: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
Why the last person con look like Alexreport
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by cobso27: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Niorte: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
Good for them. They work to get there.

I'm also working to move from here to there.

Join me with this amazing business model

http://bookofwealth.com.ng
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Kemmy4god(f): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
His mother looks young and beautiful

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by GeneralPula: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Davido use to deh laugh resemble him Mom..
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by therajah: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Povertyyyyy! I repeat Povertyyyyy!!

Wetin I do you!!!!!!!!!!!
E knock your door and u opened..e come sleep, u come wake am!

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by DCmonster: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
I can never go back to being poor! cool
I can never go back to worrying about tomorrow! cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) / Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.