Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote (78790 Views)

Davido Shares Throwback Photos Of His Parents / Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by BabaIbo: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
We sef go breakthrough, na just time.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by KingDash: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
walahi me I no care...
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by adecz: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
wink

☑️☑️✔️ Your smart mum.... cool cool cool

.... See as she take hug Aliko ☺️☺️ wink

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by adumaradann(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
It's well, even in the well
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2021
Dis guy don get money Tay Tay.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by aktolly54(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
chiiraq802:
This wan too go make NL fp..... NL dan cast. off to Crow.we abi na Crawl
not about NL cast, inspire to mingle with rich people and aim to be rich for your kids

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Burgerlomo: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
onecrate:
Poverty!! I'm tired of this our relationship. I no do again

Me 2 grin
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by fatymore(f): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2021
Cruise
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
aikyg:
His mother looks like Chioma.

Who u dey whine?

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Raychee(f): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
Money is good

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by byinks(f): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
The swingers club.. Nigeria branch

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
Guys hustle oh, life isn't about fvcking pussies

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Ambber(f): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
His mum was so beautiful.. Sophie Alakija kinda features

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by R0LL0N(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2021
Beautiful Veronica. Babcock student can relate to the garden in memorial of Davido's mother.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by codemaniacs: 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
kingthreat:

Poor people eat. Their food is made of Dangote Salt and Sugar. There is a crazy rise in crime in Nigeria. If you live in Nigeria and you go to work and come back safe, it is worthy being grateful.

Food is affordable in Nigeria. You said he makes money from poor people. Can poor people and even some middle class Nigerians afford the ₦5million per show davido charges

Northern Nigeria is where there's extreme high rate of poverty.

Again stop saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
chiiraq802:
This wan too go make NL fp..... NL dan cast. off to Crow.we abi na Crawl
grin

Bros this your moniker dey strong o

as in the guy dey stack the rice, e nor send anybody

with serious sweating

e go better o

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by sharpwriter(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
DCmonster:
I can never go back to being poor! cool
I can never go back to worrying about tomorrow! cool

Help a brother na... Seriously serious.
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by InaNla96: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
This dude is really from a wealthy home, No wonder he misbehaves and so arrogant. Wizkid knows what he personally went through to get to where he is.
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Original4u80: 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by ofiko123(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nice one... Kudos to the throwback...
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
Then davido was still swimming inside his father grin
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
birds of same feathers flocks together
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by ThatFairGuy1: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
You don't use your initiative well undecided
Folabifreeman:
Povertyyyyy! I repeat Povertyyyyy!!

Wetin I do you!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Akuruoulo(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Duru9:
Enyaaa
See him beautiful mum

Even at that dude is passionate about his hustle

Wizkid fans wey de shout he use money buy game up and down

Why Davido cousin B red no use money buy too ?

Can't u grow out of ur mumu self ?
Waiting concern Wizkid here ?
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Blackdisciple(m): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
SPLENDID25:
Nah him mama grab Dangote like that?

To show you how the family of Adeleke and the family of Dangote are...( Tight )
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by renew4life: 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
onecrate:
Poverty!! I'm tired of this our relationship. I no do again
Na waoooo .I'm tired of Laughing ooo.
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Rosarie10: 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
Duru9:
Enyaaa
See him beautiful mum

Even at that dude is passionate about his hustle

Wizkid fans wey de shout he use money buy game up and down

Why Davido cousin B red no use money buy too ?
God bless u
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by seunmsg(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
How dare you call Dangote “Uncle”? Awon omo odeoni ti baje ju.
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by babtoundey(m): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
Davido parents are Yoruba and Christian too. Dangote is Hausa/Fulani and a deddicated Muslim. In spite the pronounced difference money/business/influence still made them brothers and partners.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) / Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex / Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.