Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 (23087 Views)

Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister / Aboubakar Hima: Nigerien Wanted By EFCC (Photo) / Dahiru Mangal Katsina’s Richest Man Pours Billions Into Nigerien Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
Beancounter93:
So it happened under GEJ rule not under Buhari!
And see how people were.shouting Buhari is handing over money to fulanis up and down

goodluck and you believe them

1 Like

Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by mytime24(f): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
Sharing of loots gone wrong
Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by Geeman2006: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
Jonathan should collect the L for this one.

3 Likes

Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by Rexnegro(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
Just imagine if it's truly true
Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by Nuelito: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
E bi things

My people,if you need Original Pure Honey.... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now
Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
E
Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
SilentBurner:
Bad??
Nah, you can't make that comparison.
Am not supporting the GEJ administration but you can't just compare the both tenure.

Governments that cannot get us off oil reliance are bad governments in my book.

Equally bad

3 Likes

Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by Standing5(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2021
Beancounter93:

Yes Buhari has failed but GEJ too was also a failure and this case is an example of how bad things were then

1 Like

Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by FBIBOT(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
How far with the case now
Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
I knew it will be the GEJ administration but hesitated because the EFCC notice does not indicate the date. That era was the years of the locusts.May this nation never experience such kind of inept leadership filled with unpatriotic saboteurs and merchants of death who will rather watch our soldiers die from the bullets of terrorists so they can steal the money for arms than buy the soldiers arms to defend themselves and the country . The current government does nation to nation transactions on arms purchase.They should recover our money from him o. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for free stuff. God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by mygee2(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by emapeteum(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
Our cousins,no problem
Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by Layorec: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by Gamesmart: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Court documents show SEI signed off on the purchase of six Mi-24 and Mi-35 helicopters from Dolarian for $25m each, which Wezeman said was far above their normal value of $5m each.

Typical of the government of Goodluck Jona-daft!

5 Likes

Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

goodluck and you believe them

I checked online

The case dates back to 2014. Payments were made to the guy in 2014. He first came on the radar of efcc in 2016.

My saying this does not mean I support Buhari. Or like what is happening now. But wrong is wrong no matter the regime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by Nfora: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
PDP and Jonathan really killed Nigeria!
Anybody that is still saying things were better under Jonathan should be stoned to death!

Money stolen in 2014,why won't it affect us economically and security wise, in 2021.

https://sites.tufts.edu/corruptarmsdeals/nigerias-armsgate-scandal/

6 Likes

Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by godumes: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2021
When big men of this country start fighting themselves, that's when the nation will have headway
Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by Nfora: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
I knew it will be the GEJ administration but hesitated because the EFCC notice does not indicate the date. That era was the years of the locusts.The current government does nation to nation transactions on arms purchase.They should recover out money from him o. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. visit www.freestuffsng.com to hunt for free stuff. God bless Nigeria.

You are very current and correct.

4 Likes

Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by authority2006(m): 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Jonathan was buying refurbished gunships times 4, times 8 the price of new ones. I don't really blame him, he understood nothing, just a stooge, a dummy.

4 Likes

Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
Why are they pursuing him....allow him be since he is from Niger, they are our FIRST COUSINS!

1 Like

Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by HRMK: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
U CAN ALL SEE SOME OF THE WAYS PAST PDP ADMINISTRATION DUPED THE MASSES! EVEN THE PRESENT APC GOVT ISNT IN ANY WAY BETTER!WHICH WAY FORWARD?NAWA OOH!

3 Likes

Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by Nfora: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Beancounter93:

I checked online

The case dates back to 2014. Payments were made to the guy in 2014. He first came on the radar of efcc in 2016.

My saying this does not mean I support Buhari. Or like what is happening now. But wrong is wrong no matter the regime

My friend what is happening now is a consequence of what happened yesterday.Only a mischief maker will separate the two.

$15b cannot be stolen from a fragile economy and you expect things to be better.

6 Likes

Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by wwwihy: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
It's what Nairaland has become o. Antifulaniland because of their hate and bigotry against PMB and Muslim Jamaat. They are the end time Pharisees

1 Like

Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
What if the Aboubakar diverted all of it to Boko Haram
Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by vincent10(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Damage control.

2 Likes

Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by Sterope(f): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
Blood money isn't just money rituals
Re: Aboubakar Hima: How Nigerien Arms Supplier Ran Off With Funds In 2014 by Plomo: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
Built2last:
BUHARI anti corruption war is not shot of scam.

Just think back on all high profile cases that has been flagged in this administration, including former EFCC boss which they deceived all of you with kangaroo panel set up in Aso Rock

The EFCC Boss just mentioned that a serving minister bought a 37 million dollars property from a bank MD and one billion was seized from a civil servant. Do you know why you are never going to see them with EFCC mugshot or being disgraced in court, I bet you, they are Fulani Muslims. Once they catch a southerner, they make headlines with it and show they are working. Call me whatever you like i dont give a flying Bleep

Shey light dey your area?

I for say make you drink one sweet cold heineken.

And as for Gej, that is what you get when you fraternize with these northerners and fulanis

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike / Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Falls to 4.1% / Air Strikes Neutralized Notorious Kidnapper, Janari, In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.