Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Advice On What To Do With A Plot Of Land In Ibeju-lekki Axis - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Advice On What To Do With A Plot Of Land In Ibeju-lekki Axis (271 Views)

To Let,,,brand New Mini Flat At Lekki Axis +pics / My Experience With Some Clients On Inspection At Ibeju Lekki Axis / Buy 5 Plots Get 1 Free @ N700k Per Plot In Lekki Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On What To Do With A Plot Of Land In Ibeju-lekki Axis by sojious: 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hello Nairalanders
please I need advice on what investment plan to execute on a plot of land located in Ibeju lekki (Orimedu town to be precise).The land has remained unused for over ten years.With the current pace of development in that area (all thanks to Dangote factory) landed properties have become hot cake.My constraint has always been lack of capital to fund any developmental project on the land;and I do not want to sell it because I know that I'll be better off investing on it.Please advice on other investment options I can explore apart from selling.
Re: Advice On What To Do With A Plot Of Land In Ibeju-lekki Axis by youngsahito(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
sojious:
Hello Nairalanders
please I need advice on what investment plan to execute on a plot of land located in Ibeju lekki (Orimedu town to be precise).The land has remained unused for over ten years.With the current pace of development in that area (all thanks to Dangote factory) landed properties have become hot cake.My constraint has always been lack of capital to fund any developmental project on the land;and I do not want to sell it because I know that I'll be better off investing on it.Please advice on other investment options I can explore apart from selling.
sell half plot of the land and invest on the land with it.
Re: Advice On What To Do With A Plot Of Land In Ibeju-lekki Axis by sojious: 2:55am On Jun 17, 2021
youngsahito:
sell half plot of the land and invest on the land with it.
Thanks sir, nice ideas you have.

(1) (Reply)

Ikorodu Imagbon Set On Fire By Omo Onile / What to consider wen choosing a business close to ur site / Five Things You Must Know About Survey Plan In Lagos And Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.